Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Exotic snake suspected in boys' deaths in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    My sister's friend had a pet snake which I believe was a boa. In the morning, she'd wake up and her snake was lying beside her in bed, stretched out straight beside her. She thought it was peculiar and she called a pet store and was told that it is how her snake was measuring her to see if it could swallow her...
    Holy shit, that gave me the chills.

fgg

^me too!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Measure twice, swallow once.
    OrangeSlice, JerriBlank and olivia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    They are EVIL, I tell ya! Why anyone would want these vile creatures as pets, is beyond me.
    Vouch. A girl I once knew had a Burmese python. (Named, of course, Monty.) It was huge and very heavy; she couldn't lift it easily. She kept it in a huge terrarium in her bedroom except when she didn't *shudder*. She did feed it well (although it usually got a bite in on her hand during the process, as her reflexes sucked and the snake's were evidently great. Her hand was perennially bandaged.)

She WAS smart enough to weigh down the lid and never left Monty loose and unattended. But once my bf and I had to spend a few nights at her place. I think it was because our new apt. wasn't quite ready. The first night, I observed the snake's neverending quest to escape. I will never forget that big pale critter, bracing itself against the bottom of its terrarium and shoving with all its might (with its forehead, I guess) against that lid. All night it kept the effort up. It was SO DETERMINED. I began to be afraid of what it might get up to if it got out. I had nightmares. The second night it started in again and when something awakened me around 2 am, I found it had managed to shift the lid a couple of inches. I did not sleep another wink that night and the next day we headed for a motel.

ugh. snakes. people are fucking crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    My sister's friend had a pet snake which I believe was a boa. In the morning, she'd wake up and her snake was lying beside her in bed, stretched out straight beside her. She thought it was peculiar and she called a pet store and was told that it is how her snake was measuring her to see if it could swallow her...
    The FUCK. Ssserial killer ssserpent!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information