Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Drew Peterson engaged to 23 y.o. woman

i'm sorry but this stupid bitch deserves to be 'disappeared'.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Disappearing would be too obvious. I'm going to guess at a faked suicide or a staged car accident.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Why does this guy have a publicist?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I guess young girls today don't read Bluebeard......what a stupid bitch
    Wow, he really is a modern day Bluebeard.

Bluebeard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Default Drew Petersons new fiancee

This is 23-year-old Christina Raines, the new fiancee of Drew Peterson. Most of you bitches know, but Drew is the 54-year-old piece of trash with a head like a walrus' ass who is a suspect in his fourth wife's disappearance and whose third wife suspiciously died in a bath tub.
    This is what I don't understand. Why would Christina put her gorgeous chola eyebrows in any kind of danger? She obviously loves them like a Hostess fruit pie. It's obvious that she spends hours in front of her magnifying mirror with tweezers, an eyeliner pencil and a lighter. I know I talk about how cholas love their Sharpies, but classy ones, like the kinds I hung around, melted the tip of an eyeliner pencil with a lighter and used that to apply their gorgeous eyebrows. That shit is an art! Cholitas put razors in their hair just in case someone tried to fuck with their amazing eyebrow work!
    Not only does Christina have magnificent brows, but she also is a waitress at T.G.I. Fridays! She must get a discount on Mudslides or some shit, right? Why would you want to fuck with your discount? I'm being serious.
    Hopefully, the power from her beautiful eyebrows eventually wakes her the fuck up.

dlisted.com
    Last edited by msdeb; December 18th, 2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: thanks for merging! i'm a dope
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yet another carbon copy...

This is Stacy - the missing wife.

The deceased wife.

Elite Member

what happened to wives 1&2 I know one was beaten quite often along with her daughter. I vote car accident.

[quote=msdeb;1518576]

And this is Bluebeard

I don't know, this new girl looks like she would cut a bitch. Between her and a suspected murderer, my money might be on her.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Drew "WTF" Peterson & His Wives
    By: Staff
    Updated: December 17, 2008
    Drew Peterson. The man has been called a "legend in his own mind" by previous ladyfriends. We just call him the douche ex-cop who is suspected of double homicide. With today's news that Mr. Peterson is engaged to a 23 year old mystery woman, it really got us thinking just how many women Peterson has been with and what his track record looks like. We run down the known ladies from Drew's life, from wives, to girlfriends, to fiances. All of which seem to get better with age while he progressively becomes a filthy old man. By the end, you too will be thinking: seriously, WTF?

Carol Brown
    First Wife 1974-1980
    Peterson's first wife Carol Brown was married to the young cop back in the 70s. They were married from 1974-1980 and had two sons together, one of which is a cop now in a neighboring Chicago suburb. Carol went public on Good Morning America last November to come to the defense of her ex, the first person we know of who has done so. The two divorced after she discovered he was having an affair, which may or may not have been with the 20 year old gas station clerk below. And while she claims he could be a little over-bearing at times, "never in a million years" would she imagine Drew doing something violent. LINK

Kyle Piry
    Ex-Fiance 1981-1982
    When she was 20 years old, Kyle Piry fell hard for the Bollingbrook cop. At the time, she was working at a gas station and Peterson came to investigate a crime. After only four months of dating, the two were engaged until she called it off. Originally, she was attracted to his charming personality and sense of humor. After breaking it off, Peterson would follow her around town writing her tickets for ridiculous violations and even physically attacked her when she went to his house to pick up some of her stuff. At one point after the relationship was over, Peterson arrested Piry as she walked into work but the charges were dropped. Even at 46 we'll admit we would make fun of you for having an attractive mom. We imagine she was hotness at age 20. LINK

Vicki Connolly
    Second Wife 1982-1992

We couldn't find any photos of Ms. Connolly as she has gone into seclusion over the course of this whole media circus. Vicki Connolly married Peterson a few months after his engagement with Piry fell thru. She has come forward and claimed there was abuse in their 10 year marriage that ended when she discovered he was dating Kathleen Savio. Her daughter from a previous relationship recalls semi-abusive behavior and living in fear of the guy her whole life. LINK

Kathleen Savio
    Third Wife 1992-2003 (Deceased)
    At 40, Kathleen Savio was found dead in her bathtub in 2004. Her soon to be ex-husband used his newly engaged lover, Stacy, as his alibi. After authorities exhumed her body they discovered that the death was not an "accident" as previously noted, but indeed a homicide with substantial bruising on the victim's body and a laceration on the back of the skull which doesn't really go along with the whole 'drowing' story. LINK

Stacy Peterson
    Fourth Wife 2003-current (Missing)
    Five years younger than his older son, this relationship gives us a WTF from the start. The two met when he was a 47 year old police officer, she a 17 year old clerk at a motel. She has been missing since October 28, 2007. But taking a look at the attractive 23 year old, one can only ask: seriously WTF? How did this nasty old man land a hot young thing? LINK

Kim Matuska
    Girlfriend 2008
    WHAAAAAAATTTTT??????? Meet Drew Petterson's girlfriend, Kim Matuska. A 22 year old tanning salon worker from a nearby suburb who Peterson was apparently doing on the side during this whole "searching for his wife" business. America met her when she was called to testify in Petterson's Grand Jury case. She told the court that the two were no longer seeing each other, but the fact that the two were ever involved is f-ing absurd. Yeah, these are pictures of her. Peterson blamed the media for ruining his relationship with the 22 year old sexy salon worker and went as far as to claim because of the media attention on him "I don't think I could get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons." Classy. LINK

23 Year Old Mystery Fiance
    December 17, 2008
    At 54, the ex-cop who has now been suspected in the wrongful death/disappearance of his last two wives, and abuse of his previous female counterparts, is engaged. To a 23 year old. I don't know what's more messed up, the audacity this guy has or the fact that women are still attracted to him. Seriously. Of course he can't get married again while still married to Stacy, but all he has to do is file for a Dissolution of Marriage certificate and if she doesn't contest it within 30 days it's legally over. He crossed the line into 'dirty old man' territory with Stacy, but this is just ridiculous. We didn't know what she looked like, so we guessed. LINK
    Boosh Magazine :: Your Campus Unfiltered :: Drew "WTF" Peterson & His Wives

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

Sounds like he snapped or escalated.

Her dad is NOT happy.

Dad afraid his daughter will be Drew's next wife

'I'm doing everything i can to get her away from him'

December 18, 2008

BY SHAMUS TOOMEY, JOE HOSEY AND DAN ROZEK Staff Reporters

Peterson's lawyer confirmed the 54-year-old former Bolingbrook police sergeant is engaged to be married. Peterson refused to say who accepted his proposal, but denied that it's Raines' daughter Christina, 24.

Christina Raines, a waitress, also denied that she's the one, saying she's friends with Peterson but never dated him or got a marriage proposal.

But a police source said she is the bride-to-be, and her father insists, "It's her."

Ernie Raines said his daughter is trying to avoid the publicity that has followed Peterson since his wife, Stacy, disappeared in October 2007. Peterson has been named as a suspect in her "potential homicide" and is being investigated in the 2004 homicide of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Ernie Raines said his daughter told him about Peterson's proposal when he spotted a ring on her finger Friday.

"I said, 'You need to take that back. If you don't want to, I will,' " said Ernie Raines, 53. "I said, why would you want to marry someone like that anyway? He's my age for Christ's sake."

Christina Raines said her dad's got it wrong -- it was just a friendship ring from someone else. She said she doesn't know who Peterson plans to marry.

Joel Brodsky, Peterson's defense attorney, said, without naming names, "Yeah, he proposed and she accepted. I guess he's got to get divorced."

On Wednesday morning, a sleepy Peterson seemed irked that news of his engagement had leaked. "I can't believe this is happening," he said. "How the f - - - did this get out?"

Peterson said several female friends called him Wednesday to complain they were being questioned by news reporters.

"I've got calls from three or four women saying the media is bothering them," Peterson said. "They're bothering everybody I've known since third grade."

He said he wants to keep details of his new love under wraps.

"Last time I had a relationship, you guys screwed it all up," he said, referring to tanning salon worker Kim Matuska, 22. "The police had her, the grand jury had her. I'm not putting her through all that."

Peterson said he does not believe his marital status should prevent him from becoming engaged. "I was married to Kathleen when I was engaged to Stacy," he said.

Ernie Raines said he and his daughter met Peterson at a Bolingbrook laundromat years ago, and that she has been friendly with him for months. Peterson has brought her roses, taken her to "Blue Man Group," promised to buy her a car and even autographed a book for him, Ernie Raines said.

Concerned about Peterson -- "I don't want a third one to come up missing" -- Ernie Raines said he drove to Peterson's house last month to "let him know that I'm here, that I'm around, that I know where he lives."

He said Peterson asked him, "Did you get my book?"

"We talked, I said, 'You know me, I'd kill for my kids, you know that,' " Ernie Raines said. "He told me: 'I will never do nothing to hurt your daughter, that's why I didn't put her name out.' "

Ernie Raines thinks his daughter sees security with Peterson. "He's got a house. He's got money."

But, as a father, he sees troubles.

"I said, if you don't answer your [cell] phone, don't worry about it," Raines said. "I'll drive my Cadillac right through his house."
    Dad afraid his daughter will be Drew's next wife :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Search for Stacy Peterson

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

How many of his relationships lead to a proposal quite quickly? This guys definately has a pattern and is definately escalating. Also, isn't it supposed to be ones of the signs for a potential abuser that they will often make grand gestures of love and commitment earlier than you would expect in the relationship? Proposing marriage around the 4 month mark seems to be quite a regular thing for him.

I hope to hell that they find a way to get this asshole out of society soon.

Um, this is like a lifetime movie isn't it?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information