Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Don't Ever Flip Off Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat

I had to watch that again. Just does my heart good. Love that man!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Fucking half-wit.

In my day, we were taught if you ever go in front of a judge, you better kiss his ass up and down, or get fucked. What is wrong with these kids? They are born normal then turn into mentally challenged dumb asses.
    I know. I could always talk a lot of shit, but if it's a judge or someone that holds my freedom in their hands, I'm all full of respect
    Butterfly and greysfang like this.

It's true, it's a basic survival tactic to know who you can and cannot fuck with, and when not to fuck with someone. I swear, this is more of that raising children to be big children. I hope she was high as a kite, but I fear she's this vapid on a regular basis.
    Butterfly likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

hahhaha love this. Dumb twat should learn to show respect to the person who has the control on her future.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

See? There's some good people in Florida. When I read his name, I knew it was Miami.
    Waterslide and KrisNine like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

A*O

She's not high, she's an entitled twat who thinks the whole justice system is a complete joke (that's because it is). On top of her month in jail I'd cut that stupid hair off too so she stops constantly preening with it. Judge Jorge - hmmmm, that could be a good TV show.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

He should have kept adding time to her sentence until she showed him some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    See? There's some good people in Florida. When I read his name, I knew it was Miami.

Same here! I miss Miami

Someone in Hollywood should boot Judge Judy's old ass off of TV and give this man her show, he deserves it.

^^ seriously, ne needs a reality show!
    what a stupid cunt. she had it coming. i can't believe how utterly stupid you must be to act this disrespectful in front of a judge. at first i thought she was high, but she probably really is that stupid.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hahaha, priceless. All the Rick Ross bling in the world can't help this bitch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wonder if she will ever pay the $10,000 she owes? She looks like she doesn't have a pot to piss in. Wonder what she does for a living? He should make her stay in jail til she works the fine off.

Counting down til the tearful interview with her parents where they say the judge was unfair to their precious angel, whose normally sweet, but just got nervous in front of the judge and reacted badly...

The dumb bitch will probably get a reality show on the "Learning" channel now because of this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Friday, February 8th 2013
    The Girl Who Got 30 Days In The Clink For Flipping A Judge Off Is FREEEEEE!

18-year-old Penelope Soto from Miami learned earlier this week that the judge is always the head bitch of the court room and don't ever try to out bitch the head bitch because you will end up in a jail cell. Penelope was in court on Monday to answer to the charge of a possessing a bar of Xanax (break me off a piece of that bar) and Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat set her bail at $5,000, but raised it to $10,000 when she got cute and then jailed her for 30 days when she gave him the middle finger. But thankfully for Penelope, her gorgeous burgundy hair isn't going to fade, because she's been released from the clink and has reunited with her tube of Radiant Red Shampoo.

With her family next to her, Penelope cried out tears of sowwies in front of Judge Jorge today and apologized to him, the court and her family for flipping his ass off and not being respectful. WTSP says that Judge Jorge accepted her apology and then he looked her in the eye and quoted Wiz Khalifa when he said, "I tell a bitch bow down to a motherfucking G ho." Judge Jorge then dropped the contempt charges, released her from jail and wished her luck in completing a court ordered drug treatment program. All charges will be dropped once Penelope completes rehab.
    And now this week's episode of When Keeping It Bitchy Goes Wrong has a happy ending. Now if only Penelope will apologize to my chola cousin for stealing her signature hair color. A color that she gets from mixing two different shades of Nice 'N Easy, thankyouverymuch.

Posted by: Michael K
    2 comments

Not The One
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information