Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Creepiest Supermarket Chain Ever has Been Secretly Filming Female Shoppers

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I bet now you'll stop shopping with your ample bosoms spilling out of your tight Lycra shirt you hussy.
    No more slutty tanktops for me!

Shame, Aldi has become pretty decent in recent years. Some stores are still crappy, but the one in my neighbourhood is like hipster Aldi. Everything organic and fancy.

Of course they still exploit their employees like crazy. So on second thought, they deserve a glance of my ample bosoms.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Are American Aldis a separate chain? The ones I've known are pretty damn nasty.
    They're the same. They sell food with German writing on some items.
    I've seen very clean ones in Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I know around 2007, they paid their employees $11.00, which is pretty damn good considering it's just a supermarket.
    The one I go to in Germany seems to have better quality food. The setup is pretty much the same. Plus, they sell alcohol!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    No more slutty tanktops for me!

Shame, Aldi has become pretty decent in recent years. Some stores are still crappy, but the one in my neighbourhood is like hipster Aldi. Everything organic and fancy.

Of course they still exploit their employees like crazy. So on second thought, they deserve a glance of my ample bosoms.
    The Aldis in the UK tend to be decent, they also pay more (quite a bit more) than the other supermarket chains. Retail pays badly in the UK, so they're considered good employers here. We're starting to get the organic stuff over here too, but I do find myself longing for the old days when everything was packaged in german packaging & it was exciting to do my shopping as I was never sure what I was buying.... Its not been the same since.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    They're the same. They sell food with German writing on some items.
    I've seen very clean ones in Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I know around 2007, they paid their employees $11.00, which is pretty damn good considering it's just a supermarket.
    The one I go to in Germany seems to have better quality food. The setup is pretty much the same. Plus, they sell alcohol!
    I got my dad some red wine & did a bit of a blind taste test with him (he likes his wine), I did let it breathe a good time & served at the right temperature, but he loved it & thought it was a £20 bottle instead of the £3.50 it had actually cost. I think that I also gave him a Mouton Cadeau at the same time (which wasn't cheap) & he prefer the Aldi. Ours also sell spirits & their Almond liquor is marvelous!)
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information