Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Couple Dissatisfied with the Quality of a Woman’s Volunteering Plant Drugs On Her

Why does their snowflake need supervision to begin with? Does he have special needs? Then get a program in place so that the school will hire a dedicated aid for your kid. This poor women was just kind enough to volunteer her time for Gods sake.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    After having been to a few PTA meetings, I really don't have the heart, to judge them on this. Yes, it was wrong and all of that, but I can totally see where they are coming from.
    Are you serious? The PTA at my daughter's school had some bad eggs. Mostly Mom's who were SAHMs who liked to judge those of us who worked but, overall they are hard working women. They volunteer a lot of their time to raise funds to underfunded programs in our district. They are there to help out the teachers as needed and run some really wonderful and fun activities for our children. I may not have liked some of them personally, but I sure as hell appreciate that they were willing to donate the time for our kids.
    McJag likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well THAT was a brilliant plan. Well done parents! They probably won't do any time, but they should. That's just beyond stupid, I don't care what the PTA chick did. My lord.

Bwahaha! Fuckwits!

And remember, the accused that represents himself has a fool for a lawyer!
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Are you serious? The PTA at my daughter's school had some bad eggs. Mostly Mom's who were SAHMs who liked to judge those of us who worked but, overall they are hard working women. They volunteer a lot of their time to raise funds to underfunded programs in our district. They are there to help out the teachers as needed and run some really wonderful and fun activities for our children. I may not have liked some of them personally, but I sure as hell appreciate that they were willing to donate the time for our kids.
    I'm serious in the hatred of my kids' PTA. Did I have a TL,DR moment of this article, while not the most sober...YEP. Did I have a visceral reaction to seeing PTA..yep.

I know I joke that I'm white trash and all of that, but it really fucking sucks, when people actually think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I'm serious in the hatred of my kids' PTA. Did I have a TL,DR moment of this article, while not the most sober...YEP. Did I have a visceral reaction to seeing PTA..yep.

I know I joke that I'm white trash and all of that, but it really fucking sucks, when people actually think you are.
    Yes, of course it does. And I find that those that are doing the judging are doing so to bolster their own poor self image, but that doesn't always help when one is on the end of the judging.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information