Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: CIA chief David Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

Excellent. But where does Kevin Bacon fit in?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Mardi Gras beads? She flash her tits or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Meanwhile.. I still want to know what went down with Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi.
    I totally read that as "Meanwhile.. I still want to know who went down on Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi."

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Mardi Gras beads? She flash her tits or something?

I totally read that as "Meanwhile.. I still want to know who went down on Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi."
    I'm sure that will come out soon too!

Whoops!
    7NEWS sincerely apologizes for a mistake that we aired in our broadcast Monday, a mistake that has gone viral on the internet.

On 7NEWS at 5 p.m., the station reported on ex-CIA director David Petraeus' relationship with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.

Broadwell earned a master's degree at the University of Denver and had given a speech at an alumni event several weeks ago that may have provided insight into the early stages of their relationship.

During the broadcast, 7NEWS showed an image of Broadwell's biography of Petraeus that is called, "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus."

However, when the 7NEWS reporter went on the Internet to get an image of the book cover, the reporter mistakenly grabbed a Photoshopped image that said, "All Up In My Snatch." (View image here.)

"It was a mistake," said KMGH-TV News Director Jeff Harris.

"It was a regrettable and an embarrassing error. We are mortified this appeared during our 5 p.m. news broadcast. The editor pulled the image of the book cover from the Internet without realizing it had been doctored. We sincerely regret the error and have corrected the story to avoid any recurrence of its broadcast. We are following up internally as well to avoid a repeat of this inexcusable oversight," Harris said.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I have a feeling this thread is going to go on for long, long time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I have a feeling this thread is going to go on for long, long time.....
    It's almost like nuclear fission (chain reaction with no end in site). But without the cooling tower.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Goddamn that's funny!

Default Feinstein says she'll push for Petraeus to testify

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman, said she hopes to talk to Gen. David Petraeus and will urge him to testify on the Benghazi, Libya attacks as previously scheduled.

"I believe he will. I think he's a responsible person and I believe he will come. We are going to try to set that up today," she said in an interview to air Tuesday on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

Feinstein said the former CIA director's testimony is relevant because news of his extramarital affair broke after his recent trip to Libya, where he discussed the violence and other issues with the CIA station chief there.

In a separate interview with CNN Senior Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash, Feinstein said Tuesday the committee could call Petraeus to appear on Capitol Hill as early as Friday morning, adding that his lack of testimony would be a very big stone left unturned.

Feinstein told CNN that she and Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the vice chairman of the committee, are meeting with Michael Morell, the acting director of the CIA who took over after Petraeus resigned Friday, and other intelligence officials as part of an "inquiry" into September's U.S. consulate attack in Libya that killed four Americans.

"(Petraeus) was actually in Benghazi, and actually spoke to people involved in the incident. I think that's important for us to hear," she said on "The Situation Room."

She later added: "There's only one way to ascertain (his trip), and that is to talk directly with Petraeus and do it in a classified setting with the committee present."

The California senator has been vocal in her disappointment of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for its handling of the Petraeus scandal, as well as a second investigation involving Gen. John Allen, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, and "potentially inappropriate" e-mails he exchanged with Jill Kelley, a friend of Petraeus.

Feinstein questioned why the FBI did not notify oversight committees in Congress about the investigations beforehand, given that classified information could be at risk.

"It's rather shocking to find out candidly that we weren't briefed and that we find out from the press in the way in which we did, with no heads up, with no opportunity to ask questions, or put together any information," she said. "So we have been coming from behind on this."

She continued: "I have many questions about the nature of the FBI investigation, how it was instituted, and we'll be asking those questions."

TRENDING: Feinstein says she’ll push for Petraeus to testify – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    here ya go darling:

This flowchart needs its own flowchart. This shit is worse than a day time soap. Those twin sisters appear to be the root of all evil, imo. And who would want to fuck this guy? Dayum he is ugly. He either has a giant dick or gives great "thanks for boning me" giftts, i.e. expensive jewelry.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

This article should have been titled "Seriously?"

Jill Kelley requested 'diplomatic protection' in 911 call | Fox News

The South Tampa woman connected to the Petraeus scandal called police to her home several times in the last few days, and at least once tried to invoke "diplomatic protection."

As the call ends, she makes an apparent reference to her role at MacDill Air Force Base, which the Associated Press has described as an "unpaid social liaison."
    "You know, I don't know if by any chance, because I'm an honorary consul general, so I have inviolability, so they should not be able to cross my property. I don't know if you want to get diplomatic protection involved as well," she told the 911 dispatcher, who agreed to pass the information along to police.

My favorite part about this clusterfuck is the anonymous shirtless FBI agent. How positively random.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's a love pentagon.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This article should have been titled "Seriously?"

Jill Kelley requested 'diplomatic protection' in 911 call | Fox News

The South Tampa woman connected to the Petraeus scandal called police to her home several times in the last few days, and at least once tried to invoke "diplomatic protection."

As the call ends, she makes an apparent reference to her role at MacDill Air Force Base, which the Associated Press has described as an "unpaid social liaison."
    "You know, I don't know if by any chance, because I'm an honorary consul general, so I have inviolability, so they should not be able to cross my property. I don't know if you want to get diplomatic protection involved as well," she told the 911 dispatcher, who agreed to pass the information along to police.

Okay, my take today is that The Twins represent a whole class of comfort women for the military elite. I'd love to hear come commentary by your average soldier about the times Kelley and her twin were allowed on base to "socially liaise" for free.

Broadwell probably thought she was warning Petraeus against a real threat as well as feeling rejected herself.

Why in the world would Cantor think any of this would threaten Obama's re-election? Tailhook had no political fallout. Even Bob Woodward knew this was a stupid scandal to bring against Obama.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

The Tampa woman linked to the David Petraeus sex scandal has called police to her home several times in the past few days, and even tried to invoke diplomatic protection though she is neither a diplomat nor a member of the military.
    Jill Kelley, whose complaint of “jealous” emails from Petraeus’ ex-mistress Paula Broadwell led to the discovery of the ex-CIA director’s affair, made at least three calls to the non-emergency number on Sunday and Monday to complain about press outside her home.
    Kelley, 37, told the dispatcher that her home was under threat from “trespassers” trying to push through the door.
    She also denied knowing the people outside were members of the media, WTVT reported.
    "They're trying to push the door open; they won't leave,” a woman who identifies herself as Kelley tells an operator on Monday.
    "Are you sure you don't know who these people are?" the dispatcher asks.

Bill Serne/New York DAILY NEWS

Jill Kelley in her front yard during a birthday gathering.

"I do not know who they are, no," she said.
    On Sunday, Kelley also reportedly called police on the people with cameras in front of her house and asked for diplomatic protection from the roving media.
    "You know, I don't know if by any chance, because I'm an honorary consul general, so I have inviolability, so they should not be able to cross my property,” she was recorded saying.
    “I don't know if you want to get diplomatic protection involved as well," she told the 911 dispatcher.
    JILL KELLEY IS LIVING LARGE BUT IS FLAT BROKE

Kelley, described as a socialite in the fairly small Tampa social scene, apparently has a habit of invoking titles for herself that are neither official nor accurate. In the 911 call she described herself as an “honorary consul general,” which even when dispatched abroad in an official capacity is not a government employee.
    Kelley, a civilian, has also described herself as a “social liaison” to the military — a made-up title that means little more than unpaid volunteer, military officials told The Washington Post.
    “There’s no such thing,” an officer confirmed. Her self-imposed “social liaison” moniker was another way of saying “rich Tampa socialite who likes to hang with four-star generals.”
    Bill Serne

Jill Kelley is not an official member of the military nor a diplomat, officials say.

Though Kelley's connection to the military has been purely fan based, her complaints to an FBI agent sparked the probe into Petraeus' personal emails and led to his resignation from the CIA. Meantime, Kelley's correspondence with top brass, including Marine Gen. John Allen, the commander of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, has forced the delay of his Senate confirmation hearings for the post of Supreme Allied Commander in Europe.
    As the FBI probe deepened, Kelley apparently became aware of the personal information that she would have to reveal and asked the agency to "drop the matter," The Wall Street Journal reported. She told the FBI the investigation would only cause bigger problems, sources told the newspaper.
    Meanwhile, officials at Tampa’s MacDill Air Force Base have banned Kelley from the base because of her involvement in the ongoing investigation, Tampa Bay Online reported.
    MASSOUD HOSSAINI/AFP/Getty Images

US commander in Afghanistan, General John Allen is under investigation for alleged inappropriate communications with Jill Kelley, who told the FBI she received threatening emails from Petraeus' paramour.

Despite her links to powerful military officials, experts told WTVT she would never qualify for diplomatic protection.
    “Diplomatic immunity, diplomatic protection, is only given to American personnel. Diplomatic personnel in foreign countries," Col. E.J. Otero explained.

Read more: Jill Kelley, facing a media onslaught at Tampa home, calls cops to ask for
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

"rich Tampa socialite who likes to hang out with 4 star generals"! whoopwhoop, bitch got called OUT!
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information