Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: CIA chief David Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

"inappropriate communications" 20,000 to 30,000 pages of emails and other documents from Allen's communications with Kelley between 2010 and 2012 are under review.

an FBI agent who was a friend of Kelley and who passed along information from her to the agents who conducted the investigation, was subsequently told by his superiors to steer clear of the case because they grew concerned that the agent had become obsessed with the investigation, a federal law enforcement official said. Before the case involving Petraeus got under way, the agent had sent Kelley shirtless photos of himself

Jill Kelley regularly kept in touch with Petraeus when he became commander of the Afghanistan war effort, the two exchanging near-daily emails and instant messages

Well, well, looks like Jill Kelley is a skank after all. I am SO not buying the platonic, long-time family friend shit. Here's a novel idea....if you want to fuck around, either try fixing your marriage or leave. I have no patience for this shit, particularly when it involves people who need to pay fucking attention to global security.
    laynes likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

With everything I read so far (which admittedly isn't much more than what's here) I think I agree with McJag that this Kelley woman wasn't involved with him romantically. Why in the fuck would she have involved the FBI if she was? Surely she'd have the sense to know that everything would come out. Maybe she and her husband really were family friends. Now there's a possibility Kelley could have been carrying on with someone else. But if the dude who was investigating Petraeus really was obsessed, maybe he was trying to get close to her/using her in an attempt to get info on the dude. Whatever the case, I can't believe someone would invite that kind of scrutiny on themselves if they were completely aware of what was going on.

While prosecuting people over the act of adultrey seems stupid and archaic, for these guys an affair can easily spill over into the job. Some dickmatized (to the point of threatening imagined 'romantic rivals'!) bint had access to the laptop of the CIA chief and that is all kinds of fucked up. Way different than if he got caught fucking some random broad who didn't know jack shit about who/how important he was or have access to anything related to his job. You don't shit where you eat, dude! Talk about a major security risk.
    ManxMouse and laynes like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Why in the fuck would she have involved the FBI if she was? Surely she'd have the sense to know that everything would come out.
    It sounds like she didn't make a formal charge. Instead, she just complained to a friend, who happened to be an FBI agent. Now, that guy seems to have ulterior motives since he a) sent a letter to a different FBI district office when the one he initially contacted didn't respond enough, and b) had to be told by the other FBI to back off the case when they finally did launch an investigation. I'm also wondering what would be the plausible reason for Gen. John Allen to be sending so many documents and messages to Jill Kelly, who has no military or civilian position, and is only involved with the military in a charitable capacity.

Wait, has it been established that the bint DID have access to his computer? Or is that still being debated. Whether or not this Jill Kelley woman was involved with Patreaus, it DOES appear that she was involved with Gen. Allen.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Wait, has it been established that the bint DID have access to his computer? Or is that still being debated. Whether or not this Jill Kelley woman was involved with Patreaus, it DOES appear that she was involved with Gen. Allen.
    Mel, check this out. The rumor is that in order to not have an email trail, they created draft message boxes in their personal email accounts. As a result, the other person could log into their email and leave what was left for them in the draft message box. Then, they could delete the messages later. Except that nothing is ever really deleted, and Google probably has login addresses with IP addresses for every single time one of them went in to check a message.

Oh Lawd, they DID try to be sneaky and NOT leave a paper trail. ah, better luck on that next time.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    While prosecuting people over the act of adultrey seems stupid and archaic, for these guys an affair can easily spill over into the job. Some dickmatized (to the point of threatening imagined 'romantic rivals'!) bint had access to the laptop of the CIA chief and that is all kinds of fucked up. Way different than if he got caught fucking some random broad who didn't know jack shit about who/how important he was or have access to anything related to his job. You don't shit where you eat, dude! Talk about a major security risk.
    he wasn't with the army anymore after he was appointed head of the CIA. and yet the military could still try him for adultery if the affair started before he was appointed to the CIA and resigned from the military. so no, this would have nothing to do with having access to the laptop of the CIA chief since at that point he was no longer in the military.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Seems to be another incident where the country is more concerned over the state of someone's sex life than they are with REAL issues to me. Should people be screwing around on their spouses? No. Is it a matter that concerns the entire country? No. Where Patreaus or Allen or Clinton or Obama - or whoever - stick their dicks is no concern to me. How much money is being spent to make some peon FBI pricks career (the one that is friends with Jill Kelley)? Priorities, people.
    laynes, Sarzy, Quazar and 4 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Mel, check this out. The rumor is that in order to not have an email trail, they created draft message boxes in their personal email accounts. As a result, the other person could log into their email and leave what was left for them in the draft message box. Then, they could delete the messages later. Except that nothing is ever really deleted, and Google probably has login addresses with IP addresses for every single time one of them went in to check a message.
    And this is the head of the CIA and 4 Star General?!? Oh FFS. I have now heard it all.

Wow, it's getting even crazier. Google the name "Natalie Khawam" and ask yourself why Petraeus would get involved in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    "inappropriate communications" 20,000 to 30,000 pages of emails and other documents from Allen's communications with Kelley between 2010 and 2012 are under review.
    I'm amazed they even had time to have sex in between mailing each other.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Petraeus Personally Investigated Benghazi Attack

In late October, Petraeus traveled to Libya to conduct his own review of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

While in Tripoli, he personally questioned the CIA station chief and other CIA personnel who were in Benghazi on Sept. 11 when the attack occurred.

The Libya stop was part of a six nation trip to the region. Petraeus intended the review as a way to prepare for his upcoming testimony before Congress on Benghazi.

"He was looking forward to testifying," a Petraeus friend told ABC News. "He wanted to be fully prepared."

Petraeus' friend described his investigation as Petraeus' "personal review" of both the Sept. 11 attack and the events leading up to it.

The trip was so recent that the CIA has told the Congressional Intelligence committees that the trip report has not yet been completed.

Petraeus' personal involvement in this investigation is one reason some in Congress are likely to insist he testify on Benghazi.

But now Petraeus is telling friends he does not think he should testify.

Petraeus has offered two reasons for wanting to avoid testifying: Acting CIA Director Morell is in possession of all the information Petraeus gathered in conducting his review and he has more current information gathered since Petraeus' departure; and it would be a media circus.

Petraeus Personally Investigated Benghazi Attack in Libya - ABC News
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

All this over a piece of ass.
    laynes likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    All this over a piece of ass.
    It was very firm and supple.
    Fairy and Kat Scorp like this.

The General will have to testify. His info that he drilled to the core has to be heard and from him. I just hope Congress can leave his pecker problems out of it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information