Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Chinese man sues his wife for being 'ugly'

Does he have mirrors in his house? It's obvious kids are often mixed, and with his strong ugly genes the child never stood a chance. I would understand the lawsuit if her had a supermodel face, but this? He looks just as bad as his wife before the PS.

fgg

that transformation is insane, wow!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Even before her plastic surgery, she was too pretty for him.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Is that the actual photo of the baby? I read somewhere the picture is a stock photo. The reason why I'm asking is because the baby doesn't appear to be Asian. And if you look closely enough, the baby has large double eyelids. Both dad and mom (pre-surgery) lacked eyefolds.
    Rock the fuck on!

I feel so sorry for this child ... she's going to grow up being known as "that incredibly ugly baby." I hope her vain mom (I'd call spending $100K on plastic surgery pretty vain) loves her unconditionally because obviously her asshole father doesn't.

Wow...what a dick. It's sad but Asia is becoming increasingly more superficial. All most people care about is looks and money.

If that's really the daughter, she looks like her fugly father not her mom pre PS.

And seriously, he thinks that marrying an attractive woman is any sort of guarantee? Two attractive people can produce fugly kids, has he not seen Rumer Willis?

We had a similar situation in our family when my cousin who had an enormous hook nose finally fixed it at 16. She made all her pics disappear and later married a guy who had no idea. She was horrified to see that nose on her baby daughter and the guy was puzzled and thought the kid might not be his (the cousin got pregnant a few months into the relationship) until the family busted out the family albums. Their daughter is round 12 now and does look a bit like a caricature but she's an extremely happy and sweet girl. The father has done a complete 180 and adores her to death. I think the mother is hinting about a nosejob but not sure the girl will go for it. We'll see when she goes further into puberty.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Interesting story Yanna.

It seems like a ridiculous amount of money he won in the lawsuit. I'm wondering if there wasn't some kind of dowry paid or something? I hope she sues him for defaming her and the child. I hope the picture is fake but with the names out there it's only a matter of time before real ones appear.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    No...there's no way this guy could produce a breathtaking child...

Source: Man Sues Over Ugly Baby, Jian Feng Photo Revealed
    Is he serious?? The baby looks exactly like him. If that photo is actually of their baby and not a stock photo, I see much more of a resemblance to him than the mom. That crooked, slack jawed mouth. Caterpillar brows. Round face. The kid in that photo looks a hell of a lot more like him than the mom.
    Icepik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    And seriously, he thinks that marrying an attractive woman is any sort of guarantee? Two attractive people can produce fugly kids, has he not seen Rumer Willis?

see i think demi had some work done before she got pregnant with rumer. so this is kind of the same situation. but not really. because this situation is stupid. you are so right though, even if she was 'born' attractive there is no guarantee that the baby is going to be cute, or that the same ugly duckling baby isn't going to grow up and become some sort of swan type.

Annika, I don't think Demi is likely to have had much work done. She comes from a very modest background and she started modeling at 16 and was then in General Hospital at 19. She's always looked very beautiful so I don't see how at any point she may have had Rumer levels of ugliness. Poor Rumer just made the worst possible mix of her two parents.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Not Rumer levels, but close:

Whatever work she's had though has been excellent.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Nose job and fillers, I think(If we're just talking about her face) Perhaps a chin tuck. It has been 'good work', but some of the change in appearance has to do with losing the baby fat in her cheeks. I've had the same thing as I've gotten older; had some real chipmunk cheeks as a teen but now have cheekbones to speak of.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Apparently, there's a running joke about this woman having plastic surgery and giving birth to an "ugly" child.

Rock the fuck on!

^^ that is so mean and cruel.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information