Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimp attack victim's family sues chimp owner for $50 million

Wow....sooo sad!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Oprah needs to lay off the fucking KFC....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Pitbulls and snakes, I get why you'd be wary - I would too. Maybe I'm naive about chimps or maybe I'm not reading the right literature, but I would never guess that a chimp would become violent, go "berserk" (apeshit fits better here for some reason) and rip someone's face off. Gorilla - yeah, I'd keep my distance. Until this happened, I probably would have not hesitated to get near a "domesticated" chimp - it just wouldn't have occurred to me that I was in danger. Especially one who'd been socialized with humans for so long, and one that belonged to a friend that I trust.
    Chimps always freaked me out but I didn't know that they can get this violent either until I read this story a while back. Now I wouldn't get near one any more.

I can't decide if this woman is lucky to live or not. Tha damage is horrible.

why did this woman keep visiting her nutball friend with the chimp? Why the hell was she friends with this totally insane woman? After the first time yanking my hair out, i'd be all "seeya bitch!"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oprah needs to lay off the fucking KFC....
    Yeah,Oprah looks like shit.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Sum 'bitch! That poor woman. Her friend must feel awful.
    Actually, the chimp's owner said if she had to do it all over again including what happened, she'd still raise and keep the chimp as a pet.

That poor woman.

OPRAH- Help her out!!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This poor woman and her family, I can't imagine what they are going through. But she does share some of the responsibility. I have a friend who keeps snakes, about a dozen. I do not go to his house. I do not get into his car. This does not hurt his feelings and we're still friends. I have a friend who fosters pitbulls, same story.
    Honestly, wouldn't it depend on the type of snake, unless you just have a general phobia? Most snakes are totally harmless and not venomous, and they certainly don't have free range in the home (not by the majority of owners anyway, especially if there are other animals there that could kill them).
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Actually, the chimp's owner said if she had to do it all over again including what happened, she'd still raise and keep the chimp as a pet.
    WTF? How messed up is that? Any type of monkey or ape is a wild and unpredictable animal, not a pet.
    Last edited by Lalique; November 12th, 2009 at 01:24 PM.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Honestly, wouldn't it depend on the type of snake, unless you just have a general phobia? Most snakes are totally harmless and not venomous, and they certainly don't have free range in the home (not by the majority of owners anyway, especially if there are other animals there that could kill them).

He has 11 or 12, one of which is a 12 foot reticulated python that ate his dog. Enough said.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

it ate his DOG? lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well, technically I think it was his (now ex-) girlfriend's dog.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

ROFL score

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ROFL score
    you're bad. of course, I was thinking: good way to get rid of two yapping bitches!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    why did this woman keep visiting her nutball friend with the chimp? Why the hell was she friends with this totally insane woman? After the first time yanking my hair out, i'd be all "seeya bitch!"
    The friend was also her boss. She had given the woman a place to live and a job when she was down and out. I guess she felt she couldn't say no.

When someone up thread questioned whether they would want to be alive or not, I was thinking 'Of course you'd want to live' then I watched the interview and I don't know if I'd want to live like that. My god this poor woman. She has no hands, no nose, her eyes were removed. The holes where her eyes were are red and weepy. She has a little gap for a mouth and can only drink liquids. She is truly monstrous looking. Someone will have to take care of her all of her life. I feel so sorry for her seventeen year old daughter. She's lost her mother. Her attitude is amazing. But maybe it helps that she'll never know what she actually looks like.

Oh loved the gratuitous cheek wipe Oprah did to her face. You know she was recoiling inside and did it for show.

Another thing that freaked me out: The chimp bit her so hard that a tooth of his was embedded in her jaw bone. She's lucky that she doesn't remember anything about the attack.

Oprah has forgotten how to interview real people. She's too busy kissing celebs asses. Although, I thought she was mean to Mackenzie Phillips.

ETA: The CTV network that i watched on showed the commercial to that Robin Williams and John Travolta movie. It showed the scene where they guys get into the monkey shelter and seth green is singing while the ape is holding him. Kinda f'ed up considering the subject matter on Oprah.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information