Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Chavscot! It's Aintree 2014!

  1. #31
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The one hunched over on the bench vomiting is my fave.
    Mine, too.
    BITTER likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  2. #32
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,526

    Default

    I have to say, I'm disappointed. I feel like past years have been loads tackier, and this year isn't quite living up to the tackery of yore. My eyes don't hurt on 97% of the pics like I expected.

  3. #33
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The remaining 25% of my stomach.
    Posts
    20,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    My eyes don't hurt on 97% of the pics like I expected.
    That is because your eyes have become numb from looking at this stuff for years.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  4. #34
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,259

    Default

    and I'm not sure you're paying enough attention to the footwear.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  5. #35
    Hit By Ban Bus! rockchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    midwest USA
    Posts
    4,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Too much embarrassing fuckery to comment on, but this woman's feet packed as tightly as humanly possible into her shoes is a stand out.

    Reminded me of our darling Kummy.

  6. #36
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,071

    Default

    Wow. Just......... wow.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  7. #37
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Oh god


    Guys


    Oh ma god.


    I own a pair of the shoes. And they're the worst ones.

    I OWN THESE SHOES



    In my defence I wear them with black tights and a cute a-line plum dress, and my feet and legs don't spill over the top.

    My shame is quite something.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  8. #38
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    53,579

    Default

    Will you be there tomorrow?
    Laurent and chartreuse like this.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

    -- Stephen Hawking

  9. #39
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    No. FU. I'll be at work earning more money for chavvy shoes apparently.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  10. #40
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Oh god


    Guys


    Oh ma god.


    I own a pair of the shoes. And they're the worst ones.

    I OWN THESE SHOES



    In my defence I wear them with black tights and a cute a-line plum dress, and my feet and legs don't spill over the top.

    My shame is quite something.
    I don't like the (apparently current) style of shoes with the thick bottoms at all, no matter how they're shaped or fashioned but that said, I don't think these particular shoes are terrible. The problem is how tight they are on her ankles. It looks painful and cringe-y and plus, they do not go with that dress at all.

    Looks like the chick on the left is checking out the ginormous boobage.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  11. #41
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,259

    Default

    Pics please
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  12. #42
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    23,976

    Default

    I need to see Kari's feet in these to make a final decision.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #43
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,275

    Default

    These fugly mega platforms look gross on anyone foolish enough to wear them. ANYONE, OK?

    The pink vomit lady is pure klass.

    Roll on Ladies Day because these bitches need to raise their game.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  14. #44
    Elite Member DeChayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,463

    Default

    Ah, nothing makes you feel as dainty and classy as an Aintree photo gallery. And I can't with the fucking platforms - it's like they raided my closet circa 1994.

  15. #45
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Too much embarrassing fuckery to comment on, but this woman's feet packed as tightly as humanly possible into her shoes is a stand out.

    I would TOTES wear this dress, btw. She ruined it with her hugemongous boobs and horrible shoes + cankles. (The cankle-ry here is the biggest tragedy.) I, however, could rock it in proper tacky-classy fashion.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gird Your Loins! It's Aintree 2013
    By Karistiona in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: April 14th, 2013, 05:35 PM
  2. The lovely ladies of Aintree 2012!
    By Lalique in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: April 4th, 2013, 09:06 PM
  3. Fake tans and tacky outfits at Aintree 2011
    By Honey in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: April 16th, 2011, 11:17 PM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: April 9th, 2009, 01:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •