Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Carnival cruise ship passengers face "horrific" conditions after engine fire

Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    they need to get their shit together
    I'm sure that if you were there all the feces would be neatly piled, gristletonia.
    I've seen people adrift at sea who are more coordinated.
    and I've never seen people adrift at sea. At all. Ever.
    OrangeSlice and Just Kill Me like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Some reports are saying that it is the crew who have been handing out the baggies and advising passengers to poop in them, with the advice for peeing being to use the shower.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    What the fuck does this mean?
    I'd like to know as well? WTF?

This has already been answered, kum-ba-fucking-ya'd and moved on to a discussion about Kari's superhero hairy twat chest.
    shedevilang and Just Kill Me like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

I'm more interested in Kari's hairy chest, frankly.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I hear she's had it shaved into a heart shape and vajazzled for Valentines Day.
    Brookie likes this.

Shit, exciting and new
    Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
    Shit, life's smelliest reward.
    Let it flow, it floats back to you.
    The Shit Boat soon will be making another run
    The Shit Boat promises something for everyone...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Trixie that was beautiful

This guy was my V-Day inspiration only I did it in leg hair, sort of like patterned tights
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

So Carnival decided fuck these passengers and fuck Mobile, the city is good enough for them to use our terminal (which now sits empty and unused, thanks to them) and they are going to hoard them all onto buses and make them make the 3 1/2 trip to New Orleans to put them up in hotels and fly them home. I swear to God if I was Mayor Jones (which is impossible, I can't get my head that far up my ass) I would tell them to tow that raggedy bitch to New Orleans and get the fuck up out this city for good!

Who the hell would want to have to get on a bus and make the trip to New Orleans after going through that fuckshit? I hope they riot when they get off the ship and demand to shower, sleep and eat a real meal before they go anywhere. I know I would show my entire ass! I bet they don't know they have to go to New Orleans, either :/
    Waterslide, Bluebonnet and Laurent like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    No,no sweetie,i am not angry at YOU,not at all,come on..it is them dubbing their shit outside their cabins that infuriates me.
    And Mel nailed it,i couldnt but my girl did.I was brought up totally poor too,outhouse and the works.You took care of yourself then,keep everything clean and all work done and NO fucking Complaining and whining allowed.It made a better person of me.
    Me too! We are talking about grown people, here.
    I'd like to know as well? WTF?
    which part were you too slow to get, we've addressed Brookie's shortcomings already.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    So Carnival decided fuck these passengers and fuck Mobile, the city is good enough for them to use our terminal (which now sits empty and unused, thanks to them) and they are going to hoard them all onto buses and make them make the 3 1/2 trip to New Orleans to put them up in hotels and fly them home. I swear to God if I was Mayor Jones (which is impossible, I can't get my head that far up my ass) I would tell them to tow that raggedy bitch to New Orleans and get the fuck up out this city for good!

Who the hell would want to have to get on a bus and make the trip to New Orleans after going through that fuckshit? I hope they riot when they get off the ship and demand to shower, sleep and eat a real meal before they go anywhere. I know I would show my entire ass! I bet they don't know they have to go to New Orleans, either :/
    I know. If I was on that ship - and hadn't already lost my shit all over the floors and hallways - I would lose my shit completely when they told me they were loading me up on a fucking bus and shipping me to New Orleans. These motherfuckers would be putting my ass up in The Battle House and thanking me for the privilege.
    nancydrew, BITTER and PopRocks like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Waterslide likes this.

Well, I have to say, that video is what this thread was missing. Oh man.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post

Micky Arison, the CEO of Carnival Holdings, is all about $$$$$. He owns Carnival Cruises, Costa (the Concordia is the one lying on its side off the Italian coast right now), Holland-America, Princess, P&O, Seabourn, Aida and several smaller cruise lines. He must own or lease 100+ ships. Plus he's part-owner of Miami Heat. He and his dad Ted turned Miami into the cruise ship center it is today...but some say he is greedy and does only the bare minimum to take care of the crew...
    Laurent likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

They said we can't accommodate. They are trying us! Do they realize how many people came here for Mardi Gras? We have Brookley Field that can accommodate a space shuttle. A SPACE SHUTTLE. It can't handle a few 747's? Not to mention our actual airport, but ya know that would make entirely too much sense.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information