Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Captured Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I agree, Mo. It's a solution-less nightmare.
    Sputnik knows more about this than me, but I think the US would probably be satisfied putting Bashar Assad on the backburner to deal with ISIS. However, Turkey, or at least Tayyip Erdogan, seems to think the opposite. And because his country has huge resources and a huge border with both Syria and Iraq - that's a problem.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I fully support the idea of revoking passports and citizenship for anyone, of any age, who leaves the country that has sheltered, educated and cared for them to go and support these fuckers. Fuck 'em! It makes me sick how some of these idiots think they can go and support a murderous band of scum and then wail about wanting to come home because they don't have proper toilets and they're missing out on fucking tv and their iPhone won't update and all the other bullshit some of them have been butthurt about. I reserve special loathing for the women who go out there because they are supporting a group that considers females to be on a par with dirt and are actively raping, trafficking and murdering women and children.

No coming home, no 'deprogramming', no costing us money to imprison them, no nothing. You hate our values and ways so much? Fine. You'll never have to tolerate them ever again, you bastards.
    Mivvi21, A*O, lucianodel and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

The Aussie Govt's policy is to stop jihadis leaving the country to fight and then monitoring them as "persons of interest" which for our mimsy police means, er, doing nothing. So these angry, frustrated young radicalised hotheads stay here plotting terrorist acts on home soil instead. Most of them were born and raised here so they are perfectly entitled to have Aussie passports and under current law you can't cancel someone's passport/citizenship unless they acquired them fraudulently.

So change the bloody law and cancel the passports AFTER they leave so they can't come back. Let them enjoy their earthly Middle Eastern paradise.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I saw parts of this horror and of course the whole act of burning somebody alive is just beyond belief, but the fact that they set it up like an FF-ing Hollywood production, with music, slo mo, fade-outs, close-ups etc. is so indescribably sick. That poor, poor, young pilot had to "act" as he was lead to his horrific death.............
    I heard that even Al Qaida (sp) condemned this, for whatever reason. When that happens, you know they're the lowest of the lowest.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A*O

I haven't seen the video and don't want to, even this black hearted bitch has her limits, but I know it lasts for 20 minutes. Count them out....... 20 minutes of indescribable horror and agony. But even while the flames started to engulf him this brave young man stood upright and proud. What a hero. Can you imagine how those IS bitches would squeal like the fucking PIGS they are in the same circs?
    Kittylady and dexter7 like this.
    Dame Edna Everage

I wonder if King Abdullah has run out of fuel or bullets yet. I sure hope not.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I haven't seen the video and don't want to, even this black hearted bitch has her limits, but I know it lasts for 20 minutes. Count them out....... 20 minutes of indescribable horror and agony. But even while the flames started to engulf him this brave young man stood upright and proud. What a hero. Can you imagine how those IS bitches would squeal like the fucking PIGS they are in the same circs?
    Very easily as these IS scum have been reported as turning and running when faced with the female Kurdish fighters in Kobane. Apparently they believe they won't get their martyrdom and 72 virgins if they are killed by a woman so these brave ladies have been using it to their full advantage and taking out as many as possible before the rest of the filth run for it. I guess these turds can't handle a woman with the means to fight back.
    witchcurlgirl, deenz, stef and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

One of our brave IS freedom fighter's wife appeared in a Sydney court last week on charges of sending money to IS in Syria. She was released on bail, natch, and appeared outside dressed in full, black naquib with only a tiny slit for her eyes but still felt it necessary to hold up more fabric to hide her face. Dumb bitch. This is the wife and mother whose 8yr old son was put on FB by his proud dad holding the freshly severed head of a Syrian soldier with dad posting "That's my boy!".

These people are living with and among us my friends....
    lucianodel and Kittylady like this.
    Dame Edna Everage

People forget that the US has an ugly history of blacks being burned alive from the mid 18th to 19 centuries. Often with cheering crowds present. Human depravity exists in all cultures. Not defending the modern day bastards. Just thinking that human nature hasn't evolved much.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

I'm not sure that people have forgotten that here since we had two recent Oscar-nominated films (Django Unchained, and 12 Years a Slave) covering that same topic.

We also don't want to hold back in condemning depraved behavior or stopping genocide just because we don't have clean hands or it just seems like too much trouble. Rwanda, Bosnia, and the Yazidis being among the most recent examples.
    A*O, Kittylady, Butterfly and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    We also don't want to hold back in condemning depraved behavior or stopping genocide just because we don't have clean hands or it just seems like too much trouble. Rwanda, Bosnia, and the Yazidis being among the most recent examples.
    Exactly, I told the kids, now it is ISIS but in Rwanda it was the Hutu's, The Crusades in the middle ages, ....
    The only thing that has changed is the media. Now with digital media, we can see it all for ourselves, No newsagency that decides whether the video is too sensitive...

A*O , this woman needs to be put on the first flight out! Let her enjoy the Islamic State.

The whole situation is shit or diarrhea. Bomb IS and Assad both into oblivion and let civilized Muslims have the land. Better yet, make it Palestine so they can actually have their own place.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Beyond sickening and sad. The life forms who did this should not even be considered human because they have zero humanity.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

The atrocities committed by these animals continues to sicken me. Now they've destroyed the temple at Palmyra.

BEIRUT -- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants have destroyed a temple at Syria's ancient ruins of Palmyra, CBS News has confirmed. The attack has realized the worst fears archaeologists had for the 2,000-year-old Roman-era city after the extremists seized it and beheaded a local scholar.Palmyra, one of the Middle East's most spectacular archaeological sites and a UNESCO World Heritage site, sits near the modern Syrian city of the same name. Activists said the militants used explosives to blow up the Baalshamin Temple on its grounds, the blast so powerful it also damaged some of the Roman columns around it.

The site dates back to the first century AD, and has survived numerous invaders and occupiers. People of the religions of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism have joined together to protect for nearly 2000 years. It is seen as one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ancient-temple-at-palmyra-destroyed-in-isis-attack/
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

They also beheaded the senior curator of antiquities. Just because.
    Dame Edna Everage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information