Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Cake request for 3-year-old Adolf Hitler namesake denied

The Hitlayer cake - all-white cake, all-white frosting, and served by a DNA-verified Aryan:

Fairy and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Awesome idea for a tv show. Fucking brilliant. I wish they could have done that with Hitler back in the day, live on tv. I mean look at the guy, short, dark... He would have taken his Rassengesetze and shoved them up his own Mischlings-ass then and there.

I mean, no one can be sure what's in their blood, which is just one more reason why race shouldn't matter. I wish this was mandatory for racists, no matter what their color.

ETA: Off to Google, I think I might just steal the program.
    If you find somewhere that does it pls let me know I'm fascinated!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I want my DNA tested. All of my ancestors, going back to like the 1600's, were English except for the odd Cherokee here & there. However, I have an abundance of dark hair (thank god for lasers) and I sweat like a whore in church. It just seems that I'm too swarthy to be English. I've tried to research the issue but still don't understand.

Hi. My name is Lobelia and I'm swarthy.
    There were "black" British "tribes", the black Irish & black welsh, dark hair, brown eyes, plus the Romans assimilated into the population.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    Because of these last half dozen or so posts, I watched 100% English on Youtube. Utterly fascinating. And the attorney who wasn't 100% English? Threatened to sue the show's producers. I won't even comment on the old lady in Kent.
    I need to check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have said before that my Mom's family has been traced back for centuries. My father's side is less known. They all came from Abruzzo. They do not have the sterotypical Italian/Mediterranean features or coloring. My aunts said they believe that they have blood from the Norics invasions.
    You know that there are "tribes" in northern itsly that are blond/blue eyed right? There are also Indian "tribes" that have grey eyes... The mother of some fellow piano pupils was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, grey eyes....
    Free Charmed.

"Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

I got my DNA analysis back and, um, SOMEONE IS LYING, lol! Well, perhaps not, but supposedly my lineage should be at least a quarter from Spain and NO ONE post 1600 that I can trace (And I've traced a pretty decent way back, at this point) hails from Spain officially. I realize that there is/was a lot of coming and going throughout Europe, I'm just amused at the implication that I am a solid 1/4 mailman's kid
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post

Hi. My name is Lobelia and I'm swarthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Ha! Me too!
    Either of you darlings have a super-sexy, swarthy brother I can borrow for my next oestrogen wave? Kat Scorp likes her men swarthy _
    KrisNine likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This kind of stuff is so much fun. I know that my grandmother on my father's side was yaqui, looking at photos of her I would say not much European in there but I doubt that. Same with my maternal grandmother, she grew up on a navajo reservation but has a spanish last name and speaks castellano spanish. I have one german grandfather and one scottish farm boy grandfather...the kids in my family are an interesting mix.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

There were "black" British "tribes", the black Irish & black welsh, dark hair, brown eyes, plus the Romans assimilated into the population.
    Interesting. I will check this out - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Either of you darlings have a super-sexy, swarthy brother I can borrow for my next oestrogen wave? Kat Scorp likes her men swarthy _
    Sorry My brother isn't as swarthy as me (different moms) and he's pretty much a misogynist drunk so I wouldn't recommend him.
    Novice likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Nazi-obsessed father who named son Adolf Hilter still fighting for custody in New Jersey

Heath Campbell's ex-wife tells horrifying tale of beatings and abuse against their children as the Nazi-crazed father on public assistance fights to regain visitation rights to see Hons Heinrich, Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation and Honz*lynn Jeannie.

BY RICH SCHAPIRO / NEW YORK DAILY NEWSPUBLISHED: SUNDAY, JUNE 9, 2013, 2:30 AM

UPDATED: SUNDAY, JUNE 9, 2013, 2:30 AM

BILL DENVER FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Nazi-lover Heath Campbell talks outside his Holland, N.J. home Wednesday, with Hitler-inspired tattoos on full display.

Long before he started idolizing Adolf Hitler, Heath Campbell was a wife-beating tyrant who was obsessed with the devil, the Daily News has learned.

An ex-wife of Campbell, who marched into a New Jersey courthouse last week in full Nazi regalia, says he was a hubby from hell.
    Literally.

“He claimed that his mother was raped and he was the evil seed planted inside her,” Cathy Bowlby told The News. “He believed he was the devil reborn to take over the world.”

“He’d say, ‘I believe in the devil. I worship the devil. I am the devil.’ ”

Campbell, who would go on to name one of his sons Adolf Hitler, even lobbied Bowlby to name their first-born Lucifer. But she “talked him out of it” by suggesting that their son take their father’s name instead.

That didn’t stop Campbell from acting like the devil, Bowlby said.

Heath Campbell holds his son, Heath Campbell II, when he was only months old.

Throughout their stormy, three-year marriage, he regularly punched, choked, raped and even threatened to kill his young wife, she said.
    One of his favorite activities was taking Bowlby on car rides to a local cemetery.

“To show me where he was going to bury me when he killed me,” Bowlby said.

He also terrorized their son, Heath. Once, furious that his 2-year-old had knocked into the curtains, Campbell picked up a running vacuum cleaner and held it inches from Heath’s face.

“He was absolutely terrified,” Bowlby said. “For years after, he would scream and cry when he saw a vacuum cleaner.”

Bowlby revealed Campbell’s violent past days after he showed up at a custody hearing in Flemington, N.J., Tuesday dressed like his infamous idol and proudly showing off swastika tattoos on his neck and arms.
    NORMAN Y. LONO FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The home of Heath Campbell pictured this month, complete with Halloween decorations.

The 40-year-old Campbell, who is the father of eight kids from four women, is vying to gain visitation rights to see his youngest child, Hons Heinrich.

Campbell’s three other kids with his estranged third wife Deborah — Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, and 5-year-old Honz*lynn Jeannie Campbell — were also taken away by the state after domestic abuse allegations surfaced.

He also had a child with his first ex-wife and another with an ex-girlfriend. Details about them were unavailable.

Campbell’s troubles started in 2009 when he made a stink over a supermarket’s refusal to inscribe Adolf Hitler’s name on a cake for his son Adolf’s third birthday.
    “Jewish people came into my house and took my kids all over a name,” Campbell told The News this week. “I didn’t murder anybody. I didn’t hurt anybody. What crime did I do? Yes, I’m guilty of loving my children.”

Campbell has long rankled his neighbors in the tiny western New Jersey township of Holland.
    BILL SERNE FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Cathy Bowlby, former wife of Nazi lover, described the terror of living with Heath Campbell, a Hilter-obsessed devil-worshipper who beat and confined her.

“If it wasn’t illegal, I’d shoot him,” said a middle-aged neighbor, who refused to give his name.

The unemployed Campbell lives off of disability payments and drives a green 1985 Pontiac Bonneville adorned with a swastika on its hood and Hitler stickers on the passenger side door.

When Campbell met Bowlby in 1998, he already had one ex-wife, two kids and a dark past.

Campbell was abused as a child, developed “serious psychological conditions” and never learned to read, court documents show.

At first, Campbell treated Bowlby like a queen, dropping off sweet notes at her house.

But once she moved in with him, he turned into a monster, Bowlby said.

He ordered her not to look at other men and imposed strict rules on what she could wear:
    BILL SERNE FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Heath Campbell's ex-wife Cathy Bowlby looks through family photos.

No shorts. Only long shirts with high necklines.

Then came the abuse.

Early in the relationship, Campbell knocked his pregnant wife to the ground — causing her to have a miscarriage, Bowlby said.

Using a bull-shaped ring like brass knuckles, he’d punch her in the head and chest, leaving nasty puncture marks.

And once, while she was pregnant, she woke him up during a late-night trip to the bathroom, prompting Campbell to beat and then briefly smother her with blankets, Bowlby said.

“The abuse happened just about every day,” Bowlby said.
    Campbell, seen here in a family photo, has eight kids with four different women. His ex-wife, Cathy Bowlby, says he tried to persuade her to name their first child Lucifer.

Bowlby wasn’t allowed to go outside by herself, and Campbell nailed the windows closed to make sure she couldn’t escape.

Bowlby said she wasn’t allowed to watch TV shows — only cartoons were permitted — because Campbell didn’t want her to see other men.

Even after the birth of their second child, a girl named Kurtlynn, Campbell openly fantasized about killing Bowlby.

“He told me he was going to drown me in the bathtub and slit my wrists to make it look like suicide,” Bowlby said.

At the time, Campbell was racist, “but he wasn’t into all that Nazi stuff,” Bowlby said.

His obsessions were the devil and the ultra-violent film “Natural Born Killers,” which he watched repeatedly.

One of Heath Campbell's motivations to tattoo Nazi-inspired art on his body is because of the 'neat emblems.'

In 2002, Bowlby pressed charges against Campbell after he insisted that he was going to hire two men to murder her.

Campbell pleaded guilty in 2003 to making terroristic threats and was sentenced to two years probation and ordered to complete an anger management program.

Bowlby took out a restraining order against Campbell that same year and moved out of state with her kids.

Campbell went on to marry his third wife, Deborah, but his violent tendencies remained, court documents show.

In 2008, Deborah Campbell handed her neighbor a chilling note laced with typos.

“If anything may happened to me please do an altops (autopsy) on me b/c my husband has done something to me,” the letter read. “Im scare to leave b/c I will be killed. Im afread that he might hurt my children if they are keeped in his care.”

State welfare workers removed the three children he had with Deborah Campbell from the home a month after the Adolf Hitler birthday cake incident. Hons Heinrich was taken from the couple soon after he was born.

Heath Campbell says though he may be a Nazi, he still loves his children.

Their three older children have been adopted. The status of Hons Heinrich is not clear.

For his part, Heath Campbell believes he’s being persecuted simply because he gave his children Nazi-inspired names.

“Yeah, I’m a Nazi but my kids come first,” Campbell said, standing outside his cream-colored house beside Bethanie White, a member of his group Hitler’s Order.
    “I treated my kids like they were kings and queens.”

Asked why he’s drawn to the Nazis, Campbell gushed about their “neat emblems.”

“I love the swastika, the way it’s shaped,” he said.
    NBC10.COM

Heath Campbell leaves Hunterdon County Courthouse in Flemington, N.J. dressed in full Nazi regalia.

Why does he admire Hitler?

“I like the way he built the roads,” Campbell said, drawing a nod from White, who sports a “Property of Heath” tattoo on her wrist.

“He built the Volkswagen. They’re good cars. He did a lot of good for people too . . . I don’t pay attention to the war part. I don’t think anybody should have war.”

And Campbell, who says he suffers from emphysema, insisted he’ll never stop fighting to regain custody of his four youngest children.

“I’m gonna fight until I die. I’m not giving up. There’s no way,” said Campbell, who is on food stamps. “I’ll never give into the state.”

Bowlby, Campbell’s second wife, shudders to think about the possibility of her ex regaining custody of any of his children.

“He doesn’t want them back because he loves them. He wants them back because they’re his possessions,” said Bowlby, noting that Campbell pays no child support. “That’s the way he thinks. I don’t think he can love anything or anybody.”
    rschapiro@nydailynews.com

Read more: Nazi-obsessed father who named son Adolf Hilter still fighting for custody in New Jersey - NY Daily News
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

"Hail Hitler" tattoo. LOL! Like "Light drizzle Hitler" or "Frost warning Hitler"

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I always wish I could see these guys actually *meet* Hitler, Goebbels, etc.

I can only imagine how well they would regard their 'fans'
    kasippu likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

he should have spent less on tattoos and more on dental work.
    kasippu likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Jfc, he's a prime candidate for eugenics yet so god damned fertile.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

He reminds me of George from George and Mildred. This is not a man who should be passing his genes on.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Irony: Hitler would have euthanized his ass.
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm watching 100% English now. I'd love to have one of those tests done, I find stuff like that really interesting. I already know I'm not '100% English', as my granddad's parents were from Russia and Poland. I don't know any more than that though.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information