Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Cake request for 3-year-old Adolf Hitler namesake denied

Did anyone ever see that British program 100% English? They took a whole bunch of racists and had their DNA tested, with very surprising results in most cases. It was a real eye-opener for some people.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm lost.
    Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Did anyone ever see that British program 100% English? They took a whole bunch of racists and had their DNA tested, with very surprising results in most cases. It was a real eye-opener for some people.
    I would love for he and his kind to do this. These kind of scumbags just make me furious.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i see what you did there.
    You mean read the article?
    No wish I'd seen that.
    Free Charmed.

100% English:

Chilly Willy likes this.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

Awesome idea for a tv show. Fucking brilliant. I wish they could have done that with Hitler back in the day, live on tv. I mean look at the guy, short, dark... He would have taken his Rassengesetze and shoved them up his own Mischlings-ass then and there.

I mean, no one can be sure what's in their blood, which is just one more reason why race shouldn't matter. I wish this was mandatory for racists, no matter what their color.

ETA: Off to Google, I think I might just steal the program.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; June 6th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I want my DNA tested. All of my ancestors, going back to like the 1600's, were English except for the odd Cherokee here & there. However, I have an abundance of dark hair (thank god for lasers) and I sweat like a whore in church. It just seems that I'm too swarthy to be English. I've tried to research the issue but still don't understand.

Hi. My name is Lobelia and I'm swarthy.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I saw some clips on youtube. It's funny when you can see people doing the math in their head. 25% Middle Eastern??? Grandma!?

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

In Italy lots of people have last names that indicate some other sort of ethnicity back in the ancestral bloodline- Greco/Grecco for Greek, Tedeschi for German, Normando or Mormando for Norman French, Persico for Persian/Arabic.
    MohandasKGanja and KrisNine like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In Italy lots of people have last names that indicate some other sort of ethnicity back in the ancestral bloodline- Greco/Grecco for Greek, Tedeschi for German, Normando or Mormando for Norman French, Persico for Persian/Arabic.
    Don't forget Sollozzo for Turkish!

I want my DNA tested. All of my ancestors, going back to like the 1600's, were English except for the odd Cherokee here & there. However, I have an abundance of dark hair (thank god for lasers) and I sweat like a whore in church. It just seems that I'm too swarthy to be English. I've tried to research the issue but still don't understand.

Ha! Me too!
    Lobelia likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Because of these last half dozen or so posts, I watched 100% English on Youtube. Utterly fascinating. And the attorney who wasn't 100% English? Threatened to sue the show's producers. I won't even comment on the old lady in Kent.

I bet my ancestry is fairly boring, but I my husband's should be awesome. Dutch colonialism causes some interesting mixes, I'm sure. He looks... not Dutch. His hair is... Asian maybe? Dunno. I want to get this done.
    sluce likes this.
    -Bugdoll-

I'm the same as Lobes, on paper I'm pretty standard Anglo-Celtic but I look slightly middle eastern (with green eyes) and I'm also a hairy beast (my epilady is my best friend) and a lot of my family are dark. I discovered recently I had a Romany gypsy convict ancestor so that might explain it but I'd love to get tested too.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lol, you are. Cherokee would make sense, but not some itty bitty percentage. I find this so fascinating. Human migration, colonialism, globalization, plain old cheating in your own backyard - all that can be shown in a DNA test nowadays.

Too bad I'm so boring looking, I doubt it's worth the effort in my case. Although, that one lily white English dude in the program who turned out to be Asian and African, lol. Maybe there is still hope for me.
    Novice likes this.
    -Bugdoll-

I have said before that my Mom's family has been traced back for centuries. My father's side is less known. They all came from Abruzzo. They do not have the sterotypical Italian/Mediterranean features or coloring. My aunts said they believe that they have blood from the Norics invasions.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information