Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Cake request for 3-year-old Adolf Hitler namesake denied

Perhaps they'd like some tea with their cake:

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Default White supremacist turns up at court in full Nazi regalia to fight for custody of kids

White supremacist turns up at court in full Nazi regalia to fight for custody of his children – including one who he named Adolf

• Heath Campbell, who had four children, said he was a good father outside the New Jersey family court on Monday
    • He said it depended on the judge whether his attire, including swastika armbands, would sway the decision

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 16:12 EST, 3 June 2013 | UPDATED: 02:25 EST, 4 June 2013

A white supremacist appeared at court on Monday dressed in full Nazi uniform as he tried to convince a judge that he was a good father - despite having named one of his children Adolf.

Heath Campbell, who had four children, asked the judge to be allowed to see his 18-month-old son Hons.
    The self-proclaimed Nazi, from New Jersey, has given three of his children Nazi-inspired names but claims he is fit to be a father and has never abused them.

Scroll down for video

Fascist statement: Heath Campbell, 40, appeared at a New Jersey court today to try to reclaim custody of his children, wearing full Nazi regalia and accompanied by fellow Nazi Bethanie White

Full regalia: Heath Campbell, appeared at a New Jersey court on Monday, in a Nazi outfit to convince a judge that he was a good father and should have custody of his children

Nazi-Naming Dad Fights for Right to See His Son

For more videos, please go to NBC 10
    Campbell, a swastika tattoo clearly showing on his neck, told NBC10: 'I'm going to tell the judge, I love my children. I wanna be a father, let me be it.
    'Let me prove to the world that I am a good father.'
    He said that he had never abused his children and had only named them. He has not seen his children in two years and the eldest three have been adopted.

The 40-year-old white supremacist appeared at a hearing in Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington, NJ this morning. His regalia included knee-high black boots and swastika patches.

He told the TV station that whether wearing his Nazi uniform might sway the judge's decision, depended on the judge.

Ordeal: Heath and Deborah Campbell, pictured with son that they named Adolf Hitler, The couple have since separated

Rescued: Adolf Hitler, right, and his sister Aryan Nation were taken into custody in 2009 and have since been adopted

Bethanie White, a member of his organization 'Hitler's Order', was with Campbell at court - also covered in swastikas.

Adolf Hitler Campbell, six, and his younger sisters Joycelynn Aryan Nation, five, and Honszlynn Hinler, four, were taken into custody in January 2009.
    State officials also took another son, Hons Campbell, from his parents Heath and Deborah Campbell just hours after he was born in November 2011.
    A court denied the Campbells' appeal to have their children returned last year.

Pleas: White supremacist Campbell, his swastika tattoo on show,said that he wanted to show the world he could be a good father

Controversial: Campbell, who has his own neo-Nazi organization, walks into court with a supporter wearing knee-high boots and a swastika arm band

The Nazi-inspired names came to light after a store refused to decorate a birthday cake reading 'Happy birthday Adolf Hitler' in December 2008.
    In 2010, a New Jersey appeals court ruled there was sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect due to prior domestic violence to seize the children.

Authorities insisted putting the children into care had nothing to do with their names.
    Court records from previous hearings show that the oldest child, Adolf, frequently threatened to kill people.
    The mother reportedly had also once given a note to her neighbor saying she was terrified of her husband, who had threatened to kill her.

Decisions: The Campbells, pictured leaving court in 2009, said they chose the names as they were unique

The Campbells have previously defended the names, saying they chose them simply because they liked them and they were unique.
    Campbell said he named his son after the Nazi leader as 'no one else in the world would have that name'.
    Campbell has since separated from his wife and she has given up rights to her children.

A follow-up hearing has been scheduled for later this month.

Read more:

Read more: Heath Campbell: White supremacist turns up at court in full Nazi regalia to fight for custody of his children one whom he named Adolf | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

so he's a nut. wonder why mom gave up rights? ?I could never do that......never!

A*O

These fuckwits should follow Hitlers ideas on eugenics and be compulsorily sterilised as mental defectives.
    BITTER likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I love that all these white supremacists are the least likely poster children for the white race - as if all other races are jealous of/should aspire to be inbred, pasty hillbillies.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think they should do DNA testing on all these so-called white supremacists and let them know their true genetic makeup.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Theres already a thread for this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He's more interested in being an attention whore than he is in seeing his kids. If it was the other way around he would have turned up dressed normally instead of showboating in Nazi regalia that he knew would bias the court against him but bring in plenty of media. Fucking tool.
    greysfang and MsDark like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Obviously, there's other shit going on if the mother let the kids go. I don't buy the "I'm a good father" plea.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    so he's a nut. wonder why mom gave up rights? ?I could never do that......never!
    Well the report said domestic violence / violence in the home & that the ex-wife smuggled a note to a neighbour stating that she was afraid for her life. Maybe she truly loves her kids and knows that as they have been adopted by another family(ies), they can be raised to have a life that she would never be able to give them; and also maybe this way they are safe from their father(land). Hopefully they had their names changed a little bit too.

the eldest kid was threatening to kill people too & he was what? 7??? That's some traumatised kid if you ask me.
    Free Charmed.

i see what you did there.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Maybe when he grows up he'll invade Paris Jackson

I'm lost.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think they should do DNA testing on all these so-called white supremacists and let them know their true genetic makeup.
    This. His cheekbones don't say 100% Aryan to me.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information