Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Britain's fattest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs

Boo hoo. You can walk your fat ass to the store and buy some vegetables and make yourself a salad.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Georgia Davis, 784 Lbs., Vows to Slim Down – Again

By Thailan Pham

Thursday July 12, 2012 07:20 PM EDT

Georgia Davis
    Splash News Online

Three years ago, Georgia Davis – dubbed "Britain's Fattest Teen" – went from 462 lbs. to 260 lbs. after spending nine months at Wellspring Academy, a weight-loss boarding school in North Carolina.

Now 19, Davis has gained back all of the weight – and much more. Weighing in at a reported 784 lbs., Davis is getting help at a London hospital to try to lose weight and gain control of her life again.

"I was eating out of boredom and to comfort myself when depression set in. After that, something twisted in my head and I gave up even thinking about why I was eating," Davis wrote in a journal entry that appeared in the U.K.'s Sun.

In 2009, Davis, then 16, felt triumphant after losing 202 lbs. during her stay in the U.S. "I'm happy because I managed to change my appearance, my attitude and my view on life," Davis told PEOPLE before heading home to Wales. "This is the beginning of my new life."

But over the years the weight crept back on, and by May, Davis had reached a point where she was unable to stand due to her weight.

"When I lost the use of my legs was the day that scared me the most," she wrote in her journal entry.

After her mother, Lesley, called authorities for help, a team of firemen demolished a section of her family's Wales home in order to remove Davis from her bedroom on the second floor and move her to a local hospital.

Now with the support of her mother and stepfather, Arthur, Davis has renewed hope for her future.

"I think about going on holiday and traveling one day when I am slimmer," she writes. "I would love to go to Tokyo because the culture and food look amazing."

She adds: "Now it's up to me to work towards that goal."
    'Britain's Fattest Teen' Vows to Lose Weight Again : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I just don't get it. how you can let yourself get to this weight. Was 750lbs the tipping point? Didn't she think she needed to do something when she got back to 450lbs?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm sorry but I laugh at the line that "with the support of her mom and stepfather." Sounds their support helped get her so big. Who was buying her the food and cooking for her? Then she talks about future dreams of travel and mentions the food looks great!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She squandered her last chance,IMO. Her mother also needs horse whipping.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

It takes a hell of a lot of time to eat so much that you weigh 784lbs. If this chick had a job or went to school I doubt she'd have time to do that. Yes, you can be fat and have a demanding job, but 784 pounds?!? I can't feel bad for this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm sorry but I laugh at the line that "with the support of her mom and stepfather." Sounds their support helped get her so big. Who was buying her the food and cooking for her? Then she talks about future dreams of travel and mentions the food looks great!

That jumped out at me too.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That caught my eye too!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Being fat is her genetic destiny. Just give her lard and get it over with.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information