Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Britain's fattest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    She's not earning anything.
    I read this as "She's not eating anything." and nearly got whiplash doing a double take.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

This is just tragic...at first I just couldn't feel sorry for her. IT was disgusting all that shit she was putting into her body and it seemed like she was just making excuses.

But now after reading her update it's so obvious her mother is controlling, needy, and clearly sabotaging any chance her daughter has at a healthy life. The girl is still at fault too, I mean she could still eat less and find other ways to get her exercise besides going to a gym but her mother is a disgusting pig! How could she not be proud of her daughter's triumph and support her? I mean come ON! She didn't have time to make a healthy meal so we're gonna eat greasy shit again? Way to be supportive you bitch. Didn't she know her daughter was coming home that day? She couldn't have at least tried? Ugh useless enablers like this woman piss me off more than anything! They are in more denial than the actual person they're enabling...they're disgusting and conniving.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    And she's way under reporting what she actually eats per day.
    Totally, she must eat at least double what she says

Bronze Member

Default Enablers

But now after reading her update it's so obvious her mother is controlling, needy, and clearly sabotaging any chance her daughter has at a healthy life. ... How could she not be proud of her daughter's triumph and support her? I mean come ON! She didn't have time to make a healthy meal so we're gonna eat greasy shit again? Way to be supportive you bitch. Didn't she know her daughter was coming home that day? She couldn't have at least tried? ... They are in more denial than the actual person they're enabling.
    I'm addicted to watching Heavy and I Used to Be Fat and it's so, so common for family members to sabotage the person trying to lose weight. Last week on I Used to Be Fat it was the girlfriend of the guy trying to lose weight (girlfriend wasn't fat herself [much]), but she obviously felt threatened by her boyfriend not focusing his every thought and minute of time on her. I kinda hated the bitch. The kid's father did, too, and you could just see the triumph in her eyes when she derailed kid's weight loss and got him to move out of the house with her. Is she planning on porking out later and wants to make sure she's with a guy who won't dump her for it?

On Topic: I saw a show on BBC America about this girl. She was so stoked after the fat camp. Was planning on going to school. Since she doesn't support herself and lives at home, Mom must be the one supplying the food. She's going to kill her daughter. What then?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Who is buying all the Coke?

What a mess...

Charlie Sheen?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

wow! She looks so much younger! Amazing how weight or no weight changes a look.

When I first saw the thread I thought it said, "Britain's fastest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs". I thought wow.. that girl can run?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Charlie Sheen?
    LOL!!!

They BOTH need to step away from the coke!

Quote Originally Posted by VadaFaith View Post
    I'm addicted to watching Heavy and I Used to Be Fat
    You should check out Half Ton Son if you haven't already. It's on Youtube YouTube - BodyShock - Half ton Son part 1

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It's always somebody else's fault, eh? Apply some fucking self-discipline dammit.
    She did say that it was all her fault.

However, saying it & behaving differently are two different things. Even with no "facilities" she could have walked every day.

I'm curious who is doing the shopping. Somebody is making selections & buying that stuff. Who is that somebody?

I'm seriously annoyed by the comment that her mother "didn't have time" to prepare healthy food. Mom ain't got nothing BUT time.

Agree with everyone, mom is sabotaging her so the girl will stay home forever. It's tragic how often this happens, whether it's weight, or enabling some other addiction, or sabotaging improvement in a mental/emotional disorder, whatever. Sick disgusting parents do anything to keep their kid sick in some way so they'll be too afraid or impaired to leave the house and actually live a life.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

HOLY SHIT. This is the saddest story I've read in a long time. I can't even pull a fatty-festo and defend this girl because everything in her life is unhealthy. Eating habits, weight, even her own mother is abusive (yeah, I think this is abuse!) and this poor, pathetic girl can't cut her mom off and get her life back on track because of guilt and manipulation. I feel so, so sorry for her, but I don't think it matters because she'll be dead soon. Not just from being fat but from that drastic yo-yoing she did AND now carrying even more weight. Ugh.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Shame, she was becoming very pretty as she lost the weight. Now it's all gained back, but I do blame the mother for most of it. Condensed milk as a baby, canned sweet potatoes, and now a homebound mother doesn't have time to toss together some leaves so instead makes fried fish and potatoes? But, at the same time, this girl isn't 5 anymore. She can prepare her own meals, get her own job, and pay for her own gym membership, and buy her own healthy food, or walk around her own town. I got overweight at one point, maybe 15 lbs, and I decided to make the minor change of more fruits and veggies and smaller portions. It flew off, and I didn't have as much to lose as this girl. Her mother is killing her, and she's just letting it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    When I first saw the thread I thought it said, "Britain's fastest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs". I thought wow.. that girl can run?
    I lol'd. The visuals alone...

Maybe she should be put on anti depressants?

I think a lot of those anti-depressants cause weight gain, don't they? Besides, exercise is a natural anti-depressant in itself.

[quote=celeb_2006;2367925]'Classic' example of those who lose drastic amounts of weight but rebound far worse.

And she's way under reporting what she actually eats per day.[/quote]

That was my first thought, too but then I looked up the calories and wow, this shit really adds up. This is assuming that she eats more or less regular sized portions:

2 bowls of cornflakes: about 500 kcal
    2 slices of toast: 200 kcal
    2 glasses of coke: 200 kcal

Fish & chips: about 1000 kcal
    4 slices of bread and butter: 680 kcal
    2 glasses of coke: 200 kcal

Spaghetti bolognese with cheese: at least 600 kcal
    1 packet of biscuits (I assume 200g): 1000 kcal
    2 snickers: 600 kcal

4980 kcal all together. But I think she eats more. I heard Sumo ringers eat 10000 kcal a day and they are actually moving.

I feel sorry for people who can eat that much. If I didn't feel sick after a certain amount of food I would be fat, too. I don't stop eating out of discipline but because I am just too full to eat more.
    Her mother sounds like a selfish bitch. How can this girl be her official caregiver since she was ten? The responsibilty is way too much for a kid.

4980 kcal all together. But I think she eats more. I heard Sumo ringers eat 10000 kcal a day and they are actually moving.

.[/QUOTE]

NO way this girl is eating 'only' 5000kcal a day. That one and a half what a 'normal' diet looks like, She is 4 times as big a 'normal' person. If only she would change the coke for diet, the milk non fat and one snicker for an apple she would already lose weight. Now if she would walk to the store...

But I do think her diet might be closer to the one she showed in the first article where she drank 2 bottles of coke 2 gallons of milk, 2 loafs of bread ect ect and consumed 13000 Kcal.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information