Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Britain's fattest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs

Bronze Member

You people make me laugh!!!!!!! I love reading/watching about this shit (extremely obese people), it puts a smile on my face!!!!!!!!!! Yes she is a human being, but seriously... some of these comments (which I agree with most, if not all of them. And Sweetie, the comment about the food on her shirt ). Poor thing is worried about not being able to wear fashionable clothes when one weighs more than a mountain does, high end couture clothes still look like sheets/tents wrapped around the body...

Just want to clarify that I'm a fatty myself, not obese obese, just a little obese ... who happens to be losing weight the proper exercise and good nutrition way...

I do not feel sorry for her. She is eating THIRTEEN THOUSAND CALORIES A DAY!

Did I expect anyone to 'feel sorry' for me when I would eat an entire box of Captain Crunch cereal, along with a full box of sugar, and an entire half gallon of milk, at one sitting, and then puke it all back up?(anorexia with bulemic tendiencies)? NO! I was disgusted with myself, and I would not expect sympathy, but a firm "you need help you are SOO fucked up" would have been appropriate.

Sympathy is NOT going to help this girl. A good reality check and some understanding but firm intervention will-along with a reality check on her part re: she DOES have choices, can make decisions, can be responsible for actions, and needs to get tough..with herself! This is a matter of life and death-this girl is GOING TO DIE because of this. Time to get tough and take action for all involved.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

can't they just put her in a pasture and let her graze in that ugly shirt all day long
    greysfang likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I've never been obese, but I've been overweight before and it is miserable. I understand how it's not easy to just stop eating so much or eating what you like. You have to reach that point in yourself where your misery with the situation outweighs your desire to eat certain things.

And I get how this could happen to someone. It's like a lot of people who can't just drop that last 5 or 10 or 15. If it were that easy, no one would ever be a pound overweight.

I just feel sorry for her or anyone in her situation.
    Me too and I agree it's miserable being a fatty. Been there, done that. But this isn't about dropping those last few pounds. The girl is eating crap and I find it hard to sympathise with someone who creates their own health problems by making bad choices. Same with smokers. I'm sorry, but ignorance about healthy diet is no excuse these days because we are constantly bombarded with information and advice about it, and I refuse to believe that people are forced to eat processed, convenience food because it's cheaper. It's not. I could make her (and her dumb manatee mother) a simple pasta and tomato sauce meal for less than a dollar per serve. The problem with this solution is that it takes *gasp* a bit of thought and effort.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    I read this before bed and dreamed of really really really fat people...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    can't they just put her in a pasture and let her graze in that ugly shirt all day long
    Well to get thirteen thousand calories a day from grazing that had better be a damn huge pasture..she would gnaw it down to bare earth in no time!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

She needs a bread pasture.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

...with a Coke pond and a shady cake tree to lie under while she chews her cud.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    ...with a Coke pond and a shady cake tree to lie under while she chews her cud.
    ^^ Make it a Diet Coke.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

WHATTA STUPID IDIOT! YEAH, thats something to be proud of bitch!

Update!

Last year I ate 12 Easter eggs...this year I just went for a walk

By SHARON HENDRY
    in Asheville, North Carolina
    Published: 13 Apr 2009

BEAMING Georgia Davis told how she shunned Easter eggs yesterday — after last year pigging out on a DOZEN as Britain’s fattest teenager.

The choc-loving schoolgirl who weighed 33st at 15 instead stuck to the low-fat diet that has seen her lose a whopping TWELVE stone.
    Before ... Georgia was told to lose 20st or die

She also treated herself to something else new at the US “academy” for fatties that has saved her life... EXERCISE.
    Shock ... August's Sun

Georgia said before setting out on an Easter Sunday trek in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains: “Last Easter, I ate 12 chocolate eggs.
    “This Easter I’m going on a picnic near a beautiful waterfall. I'll do lots of walking and eat healthy food.
    “I’m really happy with my life now.”
    The Sun exclusively revealed in August how doctors had warned chronically-obese Georgia her massive bulk was killing her.
    They gave her a terrifying ultimatum: “Lose TWENTY stone or die.”

Advertisement

Difference

Later that month the youngster left her Aberdare home in South Wales for America — after being given a special scholarship to the world’s leading “weight loss academy”.
    Yesterday she showed off the dramatic results of combining her school lessons with healthy eating and exercise.
    She has shrunk from a size 38 to a size 24 — meaning that for the first time she can wear fashionable clothes.
    Battling Georgia, who donned a pair of trousers she wore last summer to show off her astonishing weight loss, said proudly: “This proves I’m no longer the fattest teenager in Britain.
    From choc lover to sweet sixteen ... Georgia weighed 33st seven months ago & is now 12st lighter on diet & exercise

“I never dreamed I’d get this far so quickly.”
    The 5ft 6in youngster, now 16, vowed: “I’ve wasted enough of my youth being overweight.
    Fat to fit ... Georgia Davis in academy gym

“Now it’s time to look forward to the rest of my life.”
    Georgia told how she had even beaten the Type 2 diabetes she was diagnosed with — and the crippling aches and pains she suffered.
    She said: “My diabetes has gone and so has my hip and back pain.
    “I feel better in myself and I can even feel a difference in my skin and hair.”
    Her life was saved by the Wellspring academy — where Georgia shares a dormitory with seven fellow overweight girls.
    Speaking at the school — situated in the spectacular Blue Ridge Mountains — Georgia said: “I haven’t just changed physically — my personality is different too.
    “I’m a lot more sociable and happy and my confidence has really grown. I can’t believe how active I’ve become.
    Salads

“Now I love hiking, basketball, volleyball, football — and next week I’m even going rafting.”
    She said: “At home I’d eat anything and everything.
    Old slacks ... Georgia with her coach

“But when I first arrived here my food intake was controlled for me.”
    That meant just 1,200 to 1,500 calories a day — all of it low-fat healthy grub.
    Junk food fan Georgia was also encouraged to get fit — starting off by walking 10,000 steps every day.
    As she retrained her metabolism, her strict calorie limits were gradually eased.
    Georgia said of the food she is allowed: “Throughout the year it’s been made more and more available — as I’ve learned to eat the right things. Now I love eating fajitas, ham steaks and lots of salad and vegetables.
    “My favourite meat is buffalo which is really low in fat.”
    Georgia arrived at the pioneering boarding school on August 30 after it was recommended by a nurse in the UK.
    The academy employs highly-trained psychologists to discover the emotional reasons behind students’ obesity.
    Each pupil is assigned a behavioural coach who helps them discover the cause of their eating disorder.
    Illness ... mum Lesley

Nutrition

Georgia said: “Back in Wales in our small council house I was just sitting indoors looking after my mum Lesley.
    She has had two heart attacks and lives with a painful bone condition.
    “It made me feel sad, depressed and shy, which is partly why I turned to food for comfort.
    “I love my mum more than anything in the world and I liked helping her.
    “But there was nothing else in my life.”
    At the academy, school lessons run from 9am to 3pm — interspersed with courses in fitness and nutrition.
    Mentor ... Georgia, right, with pal Vicky

Georgia has now become a mentor to fellow student and pal Victoria Long.
    The 16-year-old, from South Carolina, checked into Wellspring on February 22. Like Georgia she weighed over 33st.
    Victoria has shed 3st thanks to encouragement from her Brit chum. She said: “Georgia basically told me, ‘I did it — you can too’.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2374103.ece
    "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be." --Trump

"ROFL" -- rest of world

Good to know she lost some of that weight.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

...........dead yet?

ROFL alice you beat me to it
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Good for her, she looks so much better already!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information