Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Britain's fattest teen weighs 33 stone/462 lbs

I can't help but feel immense sympathy for her, even though she's done this to herself. She's definately suffering the consequences of her own choices and it may well kill her.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I honestly cannot understand how people can eat that much food. The idea of it makes me want to vomit.
    I agree with you, Rica.

It disgusts me.

I don't know how anyone can physically eat all that food in one day either. Shame she's got into such a state. Hope she manages to lose weight.

This is the parent's fault. If you don't bring her the food, she can't waddle to the store to purchase it.

If she has no medical condition which causes accelerated weight gain, it is her, and indirectly her parent's, complete fault.

Keep stuffing your face! idiot!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

WTF

Some people always blame it on someone/something.
    Just say you're lazy, accept the fact that you are lazy, do something to fight your laziness, and get a life before it's too late.

Sorry.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    the photographer is mocking her by taking those photos of her. making her pose like a wanna be model, and the loving photo of her mama and her. ridiculous. the mom should be hung.
    The one photo is not showing her as a model IMO-just a body shot to show how she looks..(and needs to lean on a chair) ..the one with all the food ..is showing her in front of: the food she eats in a typical day! (I think the one with mom is just to show that mom is a big ol fattie too! )

Oh. My. God. Two ENTIRE loaves of bread..and then all those sandwiches too? That is close to three whole loaves of bread a day...and that is JUST the bread? HOW could you eat all of that food shown..in one day...EVERY DAY!!!???? I would literally be throwing up sick!

*Damn I just sliced and toasted a single bagel, put chicken salad on it, and had a bowl of soup..and I am full just with that!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I was reading this today. Even half that would be a shit-load. I know how hard it is to lose weight and have self control, but really, even four less sandwiches would be a start..

Dropping the soda and cake would be a better start.

I really DONT understand how anyone could eat that much food. I feel like puking everytime I look at it all.

People just make excuses for being fat...comfort food.
    Yah I did that too for a few years before I realised I was only doing myself harm and now junk food is a "sometimes" food.

She will be lucky if she sees her 16th birthday.

A*O

She doesn't need the taxpayers to buy her a gym membership - get off your ass and go for a walk! If the girl has been eating processed crap since birth (giving a baby condensed milk, unfuckingbelieveable) then I guess she doesn't know any different although with all the stuff in magazines/TV about healthy diet it's not exactly top secret information although I doubt her manatee mother would know a fresh vegetable if it was shoved up her lardy ass.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    The one photo is not showing her as a model IMO-just a body shot to show how she looks..(and needs to lean on a chair) ..the one with all the food ..is showing her in front of: the food she eats in a typical day! (I think the one with mom is just to show that mom is a big ol fattie too! )

Oh. My. God. Two ENTIRE loaves of bread..and then all those sandwiches too? That is close to three whole loaves of bread a day...and that is JUST the bread? HOW could you eat all of that food shown..in one day...EVERY DAY!!!???? I would literally be throwing up sick!

*Damn I just sliced and toasted a single bagel, put chicken salad on it, and had a bowl of soup..and I am full just with that!
    There was a show on Discovery Health, that had four adults featured who ate at least 7,000 calories a day. When showed their food choices, they acted as if they were surprised when they placed ALL the food they ate in a day on the table. It was really disgusting! Potatos, bread, chips, cakes, cookies, sides of beef..you name it, they ate it.

I blame her parents because she is still underage. You can limit her to what she eats, being poor has not a damn thing to do with it. Who can drink all that milk, eat potatos, then all that damn bread without getting sick..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    There was a show on Discovery Health, that had four adults featured who ate at least 7,000 calories a day. When showed their food choices, they acted as if they were surprised when they placed ALL the food they ate in a day on the table. It was really disgusting! Potatos, bread, chips, cakes, cookies, sides of beef..you name it, they ate it.

I blame her parents because she is still underage. You can limit her to what she eats, being poor has not a damn thing to do with it. Who can drink all that milk, eat potatos, then all that damn bread without getting sick
    just the bread and sandwiches(like another loaf anyway) would be like your stomach was filled with wet cement. HOW do you eat three loaves of bread..three loaves..PLUS all the rest? 13 THOUSAND calories?

The mother should be declared UNFIT and the child taken into custody and her diet REGULATED by the state. This is one time where Britain needs to stand up and be the 'nannystate'. Damn!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

KD
    Elite Member

Child abuse is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    just the bread and sandwiches(like another loaf anyway) would be like your stomach was filled with wet cement. HOW do you eat three loaves of bread..three loaves..PLUS all the rest? 13 THOUSAND calories?

The mother should be declared UNFIT and the child taken into custody and her diet REGULATED by the state. This is one time where Britain needs to stand up and be the 'nannystate'. Damn!
    That shit is gluttony at it's worst!!

They should take her away from her parents, if it were the opposite and the child was starving to death...she would've been out of there!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

i can't help but feel sorry for her. she must be completely miserable, that's no way to live.
    this story just depresses the hell out of me.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information