Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Shots Fired @ U.S. Capital

  1. #16
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,366

    Default

    I heard a report that shooting out the tires often results in losing control of the car and perhaps they were afraid the child would be hurt. That said, there is footage where they had her cornered, cops were surrounding the car and they had to back off because she was going to run them over. Someone surely could have shot the tires right then while she was barely moving.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #17
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Yeah, and I get it. I just don't think people laugh when it is directed at the ones they support. Don't get me wrong, I am not a TPer, but I think those here who support the Dems/Left would be up in arms (har har) if someone said the same thing about them.

    I'm not trying to start shit with you, really. I'm just someone who believes that if we want to set this country back on the right track, this sort of comment isn't the way to do it. It has to start with the people, because the damn leaders are shit. So we, the people, HAVE to start getting along or we are no better than the pricks who led us to this place. Comments like this from either side give ammo (har har) to the other to continue the BS cycle.

    I'm not usually (I hope) one to hop up on some self-righteous soapbox and be all Suzy Serious. I just have people I love dearly on both (even to the extreme) sides of the aisle and I hate conflict and feeling stuck between the two.

    And so...back to my regularly scheduled programming whereby I snark on celebs and try to ignore the shitstorm in my nation's capital.
    JFC! Are you serious? Life is full of conflict and it will not stop just because you don't like it. This board has had many political discussions, and we handle them well, even with opposing views. So if you want to share your opinions you need to be prepared for responses. If you want to sing kumbaya, this is not the place for you.

    For the record, I want this country back on track. I believe 100% that the tea party has destroyed the Republican Party. Your philosophy of taking away my right to express disent, because it may make someone else uncomfortable, will not solve the problems.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #18
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I am not a TPer, but I think those here who support the Dems/Left would be up in arms (har har) if someone said the same thing about them.

    I'm not trying to start shit with you, really. I'm just someone who believes that if we want to set this country back on the right track, this sort of comment isn't the way to do it. It has to start with the people, because the damn leaders are shit. So we, the people, HAVE to start getting along or we are no better than the pricks who led us to this place. Comments like this from either side give ammo (har har) to the other to continue the BS cycle.
    Nonsense. People voted these fucking assholes in. Those that voted for them lead us to this place. I am much better than those pricks.
    sluce, sputnik, Butterfly and 1 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #19
    Silver Member PeaPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Beautiful South
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Dissent, disagreement and discussion is one thing. Wishing death on those who think differently, is not okay to me. Just because you HAVE the right to say what you want doesn't make what you say RIGHT. So, if a poster came and said the SAME thing about Obama, Reid, Pelosi, you can't tell me they wouldn't get jumped the fuck of this board.

    Kumbyfuckingya.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

  5. #20
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,184

    Default

    Do you think she was actually wishing death on them?


    And you really have no idea about our pretty diverse political views, so why don't you learn a little about this place before making sweeping proclamations.
    Butterfly likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #21
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,366

    Default

    I can tell you they would not, "get jumped the fuck off this board." WE have a sense of humor. It's a great assest for life. The fact that YOU cannot see that no one wished death on anyone is hysterical.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #22
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    WE have a sense of humor.
    Thank god!
    sluce and sputnik like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #23
    Silver Member PeaPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Beautiful South
    Posts
    676

    Default



    predictable replies
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

  9. #24
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    53,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post


    predictable replies
    So you "hate conflict" but I guess that's only because you heart passive-aggressiveness.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  10. #25
    Silver Member PeaPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Beautiful South
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Nope. I prefer to avoid it, actually, but WTF? People loooooovvve to say they are all for free speech but be damned if you say something *they* don't like. Then it's all duck and cover. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to retreat into a corner while bitchbombs are thrown at me.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

  11. #26
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,184

    Default

    you can say whatever the fuck you like here, if you can intelligently make your point.

    you just got here kid, so why don't you take a xanax and have a look around before laying down this judgmental bullshit on what we do and don't do here..
    shedevilang and sputnik like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #27
    Silver Member PeaPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Beautiful South
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Yes, yes, you are so much more intelligent and funny and non-judgemental than those of us that have a mere 500 posts. I will be certain to pay close attention to you sages so I can learn how, too. Now that you've sufficiently put me back in my rightful peon place, I will not venture to speak directly to you again. I am so very sorry I forgot my place.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

  13. #28
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,184

    Default

    Is it only me, or does anyone else smell a shit stirrer?



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #29
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Is it only me, or does anyone else smell a shit stirrer?
    It's you, dear. You become hostile towards anyone who disagrees with you. You've done it to me, Mo and several others. Perhaps it's you who needs the Xanax.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

  15. #30
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Nope. I prefer to avoid it, actually, but WTF? People loooooovvve to say they are all for free speech but be damned if you say something *they* don't like. Then it's all duck and cover. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to retreat into a corner while bitchbombs are thrown at me.
    The only duck and cover I have seen is from you. And sadly, that was predictable. You started this by trying to tell others that they should behave in a way that conforms to YOUR desires, and tossed in some bullshit to imply those who do not follow your doctrine are not patriotic. Then when people do not say, "Oh you're right Pollyanna. I'll swallow my opinion because it might upset you," you respond by trying to imply that you are a victim. You don't like conflict but you sure find ways to start it and then even escalate it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wife Who Fired 11 Shots Is Acquitted of Murder
    By fgg in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 7th, 2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Shots fired at Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's wedding
    By junebug in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 7th, 2009, 06:20 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
  4. Breaking News
    By Honey in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 20th, 2008, 11:56 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 4th, 2006, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •