Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boy struggling for life now faces mom's deportation

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think the bottom line is that the American people ARE tired of paying for this kind of shit. People are tired of having to be so damned PC all the time and just bend over and take it in the ass on medicare/medicaid for fucking people who shouldn't be here. our old who have worked can't retire, can't afford prescriptions, can't live on their "social security", eat cat food - but this motherfucker could afford to squirt out 8 babies in 10 years and not support a fucking one and now she's all butthurt that we don't want her here? fuck no, git out!
    EXACTLY!!! It's time to speak up and no longer cowtow to those who are in our country ILLEGALLY. When I do something illegal, I get punished. Why are they rewarded? Arizona is BROKE and we are already taking it up the ass in taxes.
    Bottom line, as Mel said, fuck no, git out!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I see your point.

When the US stops spending one million dollars A MINUTE in Iraq, I will reconsider my stance. But until then, I wish these families in need all the best and will do whatever I can to help them.
    If you truly mean this, you should take at least 100 into your home and feed them, clothe them, insure them. Drive down any number of streets here in Houston and you can pick up that many standing on the side of the fucking road waiting for a handout.
    Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb View Post
    The law should absolutely be changed because this type of system abuse is RAMPANT now. I noticed a little while back while researching a temporary move to Ireland that they had recently changed their laws for the exact same reason - apparently, many European countries are experiencing similar problems with people having anchor babies, then taking advantage of all the social programs.

I live in Texas and our school systems and hospitals are in financial straights because of the overwhelming influx of illegals over the last decade.

And while I also feel fortunate to have been born here, it's because my ancestors came here *legally* and worked their asses off to make a better future for themselves AND this country - not to pop out children and mooch off the system for all its worth.
    Me too. Texas is completely bent over a barrell on this issue. Especially the schools. When my son was 4 years old, he wasn't eligible to attend public preschool for these reasons: 1. He was white. 2. He spoke English. 3. He wasn't educationally delayed (the only decent reason on the list). ESL classes from PreK through high school - and yes, it burns my ass. You want to attend a public school in the United States, speak English. That should be a requirement - you can't do that, you don't go to school. Several people I work with and have worked with over the years learned English through immersion - they were thrown into a classroom when they immigrated here LEGALLY and they had no choice but to learn the language, the customs and anything else they needed to get by. Oddly enough, it's those particular kinds of Americans who are most offended by the ESL bullshit. People don't have to work for shit anymore. We just hand it over day after day after day.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

- but this motherfucker could afford to squirt out 8 babies in 10 years and not support a fucking one
    My uterus hurts just reading that.

If you truly mean this, you should take at least 100 into your home and feed them, clothe them, insure them. Drive down any number of streets here in Houston and you can pick up that many standing on the side of the fucking road waiting for a handout.

If you truly mean what you said, why don't you just hit them with your car while you're driving down any number of streets in Houston while they're standing on the side of the fucking road waiting for a handout? What the hell are they doing there in the first place? Oh- right. Texas used to be Mexico before the Americans took it... BTW- they are standing there hoping someone picks them up for a job. But you already knew that right?

It's my business how I contribute to the well-being of others.

In the movie called "The Year of Living Dangerously" one of the journalists has an Indonesian girlfriend and helps support her and her child. He says: "I can't help everyone, but I can help the people in my path". That works for me.

If you truly mean what you said, why don't you just hit them with your car while you're driving down any number of streets in Houston while they're standing on the side of the fucking road waiting for a handout? What the hell are they doing there in the first place? Oh- right. Texas used to be Mexico before the Americans took it... BTW- they are standing there hoping someone picks them up for a job. But you already knew that right?

In the movie called "The Year of Living Dangerously" one of the journalists has an Indonesian girlfriend and helps support her and her child. He says: "I can't help everyone, but I can help the people in my path". That works for me.
    Why the fuck would I run them over? Have you seen me say that they should be killed? I don't fucking think so.
    And furtherfuckingmore, if you think the reason they are here is because the American stole their fucking land, you truly are out of your damned mind!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

The only people that should be pissed about land being stolen is the American Indian who we totally fucked over but no one seems to give two shits about.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The only people that should be pissed about land being stolen is the American Indian who we totally fucked over but no one seems to give two shits about.
    That, I can agree with.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The thing is, legal immigration is a load of crock. If you're white and from an 'acceptable' country, you stand a much better chance of getting a green card or even a temp work permit. Hell, Ireland is the land of the green card lottery. But whoa betide the brown-skinned wanna-be immigrant from south of the border. They've got a hell of a harder time trying to get in legally.
    Just thought I'd throw it out there.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

And he made a CHOICE to do so, plus he was getting pussy for doing so. I fail to see how that quote refutes any statement made. You're really reaching.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    The thing is, legal immigration is a load of crock. If you're white and from an 'acceptable' country, you stand a much better chance of getting a green card or even a temp work permit. Hell, Ireland is the land of the green card lottery. But whoa betide the brown-skinned wanna-be immigrant from south of the border. They've got a hell of a harder time trying to get in legally.
    Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Its not just Mexicans, or even just brown people. I've known white Europeans who had immigration trouble as well. Particularly a Dutch neighbor who married a Vietnam vet who died of Agent Orange cancer before she could get her green card, they sent her and her son back to Holland less than 3 months after his death.

I had a gf in high school who tried to overstay her student Visa so she could model and they shipped her ass back to Finland.

ETA: Sorry, I should have multi-quoted.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Why the fuck would I run them over? Have you seen me say that they should be killed? I don't fucking think so.
    And furtherfuckingmore, if you think the reason they are here is because the American stole their fucking land, you truly are out of your damned mind!
    Well, I don't agree with you. Can you take it?

America truly belongs to the Native Americans. Everyone else (including you unless you are Native American) are immigrants.

It's a weird phenomenon. Whenever people feel their standard of living deviates from their comfort level or what they feel they deserve, who is to blame? Immigrants.

Try looking at the big picture of why the economy is in the state it is now. As I mentioned before- could it possibly in a small part be related to corporate greed, $1,000,000.00 spent every minute in Iraq, or maybe it's the fucked up policies we endured for 8 years from the president from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And he made a CHOICE to do so, plus he was getting pussy for doing so. I fail to see how that quote refutes any statement made. You're really reaching.
    That's true. I don't get any pussy for helping others.

But I like the saying. It works for me.
    Last edited by Tati; April 14th, 2010 at 05:43 PM.

America truly belongs to the Native Americans. Everyone else (including you unless you are Native American) are immigrants.

It's a weird phenomenon. Whenever people feel their standard of living deviates from their comfort level or what they feel they deserve, who is to blame? Immigrants.

Try looking at the big picture of why the economy is in the state it is now. As I mentioned before- could it possibly in a small part be related to corporate greed, $1,000,000.00 spent every minute in Iraq, or maybe it's the fucked up policies we endured for 8 years from the president from Texas.
    Legal immigrants thank you very much.

ah yes, bush isn't from Texas. Well, he's not a native. he's a yankee transplant. America didn't steal Texas from Mexico. Texas gained it's freedom from Mexico. Remember the Alamo?
    yes, I can take that you disagree with me. I don't need you to agree with me. But don't try to pin this countries problems all on Bush (and certainly not on Texas), we were in trouble before, his dumb ass made things worse and Obama ain't doing much fucking better.
    Oh & ps, yes my grandfather was part Native American...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

America has well-established borders, recognized internationally. Anybody who crosses them without proper documentation and visas is here illegally. Arguing about who was here first, second, or third is pointless.

Mexico itself knows the importance of securing its own borders -- its handling of illegal immigrants from south of its border is much harsher than the United States.

Yes, and Britian belongs to the Picts, Italy to the Etruscans, France to the Franks...and so on and so on. Few modern countries are still in the hands of who they rightfully 'belong' to.

Live in the now....or give your own land back to the next Native American you meet. I'm sure they'll be grateful.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information