Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Boy, 9, sneaks onto plane and flies to Las Vegas

Doesn't this kid remind you of the guy from "Catch me if you Can"? That was based on a real-life guy, Frank Abagnale. I know that this boy's problems are probably pretty deep seated, but Frank, step in here! This kid can totally relate to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, this kid is definitely too smart for his own good. Obviously his parents don't have a clue how to deal with him. It reminds me of the character Leo DiCaprio played in Catch Me if You Can (which of course was based on a true story) If they don't find some creative outlets for him, he'll be the one flying the planes in a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Doesn't this kid remind you of the guy from "Catch me if you Can"? That was based on a real-life guy, Frank Abagnale. I know that this boy's problems are probably pretty deep seated, but Frank, step in here! This kid can totally relate to you!
    Ummm yeah, actually he does.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Totally missed that. Thanks, Trixie.

Those parents are pissing me off with that Dr. Spock bullshit. If they had whupped his little ass good the first couple of times they wouldn't be having all these problems now. Yeah some kids are just bad, but this kind of out of control falls squarely on the parents.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No amount of resources will stop the parents being fucking idiots. Two days after his grand theft auto spree he goes out alone - at night - and they "assume" he's with friends? Why not assume he's at church or volunteering at a kitten orphanage, it's much better than the reality that you can't be arsed controlling your kid but you want lots of money for it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information