Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Black Hole, Devils Food Cake, and Angel Food Cake" Are RACIST TERMS, PEOPLE!!!

It's not the point that it wasn't originally intended as racist.
    It's that RACISTS started giving it the racist connotation
    and that not so many decades ago, that connotation was
    pretty much legitimized in every day life. Trust me when I
    say that it hurt generations of colored people. My family
    and I are just a few of legions who know first hand.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

John Wiley Price has been agitating in Dallas simply FOREVER. Can't believe he's still around and in some position of power. And no, devil's food cake isn't black because we think that black PEOPLE are the devil. And guess what -- black holes ARE black.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the name Devil's Food Cake never fucking hurt anybody. It's a load of bullshit. I call bullshit on the fake hurt feelings nonsense attributed to delicious confections.

You want a cake that'll hurt people's feelings? Have a slice of BLACK ASS NIGGER KIKE CHINK WOP FAGGOT CAKE.

When ya'll have a slice of that, let me know how it tastes. Till then, people need to grow up lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the name Devil's Food Cake never fucking hurt anybody. It's a load of bullshit. I call bullshit on the fake hurt feelings nonsense attributed to delicious confections.

You want a cake that'll hurt people's feelings? Have a slice of BLACK ASS NIGGER KIKE CHINK WOP CAKE.

When ya'll have a slice of that, let me know how it tastes. Till then, people need to grow up lol
    You know, sometimes you're not just a smart-ass. Sometimes
    you're just disgusting. But that is of course my own humble,
    colored, opinion.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Sorry, i went back and added MY PEOPLE into the evil cake name just to make sure I got as many different groups as possible.

Oh shit.. I'M OFFENDED AT FAIRY CAKE.

Well that's it. I'm suing.

People need to shut up. That is just my humble, faggoty opinion.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You want a cake that'll hurt people's feelings? Have a slice of BLACK ASS NIGGER KIKE CHINK WOP FAGGOT CAKE.

That was Hilarious! Sometimes you have to laugh at PC absurdity. Do we have to rename "black" to some PC bullshit?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i saw this on the news last nite and couldn't believe how ridiculous this is. if this was an elected official with that sort of apparant brain-damage; i'd demand a recall of those 2 guys who got mad at that term!

I saw the video too of this whole incident on the news and the white guy who said it had no racist tone or whatever in his voice; he was just using a term to explain a situation that wasn't even about race or nothing! it was so ridiculous i had to laugh, but then i was just appalled at the big deal being made out of it. a black hole is called a black hole BECAUSE ITS BLACK!!!!! has nothing to do with Black ppl or Black culture or watever!

and can i just add that when ppl wear white they look fatter than when they wear black so there's another good conotation to black the color. and the list goes on btw

Dallas County has $17 million budget deficit

11:58 PM CDT on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

By KEVIN KRAUSE / The Dallas Morning News
    kkrause@dallasnews.com

Dallas County's budget is $17 million in the red – its largest gap in at least a decade – and county commissioners are asking all departments to cut as much as they can to try to avoid another tax rate increase this fall.

"Surgery is painful. But it is necessary," Commissioner John Wiley Price said.

The county budget is under strain from the same economic pressures many households and businesses are facing – higher fuel, food and utility costs.

For the first six months of this fiscal year, total costs are $9.9 million over budget. At the same time, revenues are $10.7 million less than budgeted. County commissioners heard the bad news Tuesday morning during a budget presentation.

And this time, property tax revenue won't bail the county out of its predicament as it has during the past three years. County Budget Director Ryan Brown is predicting an overall 3 percent increase in property values when the Dallas Central Appraisal District releases the preliminary tax roll later this week. In the past, the county has enjoyed a windfall from robust property value increases such as the 10.2 percent gain a year ago.
    Dallas County has $17 million budget deficit | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News

So their county is $17million in debt, but the city council is arguing about "Devil's food cake" being racist.

What a crock!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    and can i just add that when ppl wear white they look fatter than when they wear black so there's another good conotation to black the color.
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

Only if I can have some wetback/beaner/"the little brown ones" ice cream on the side...

I think chocolate is way better than vanilla..... does that mean I hate my own race?

So what does that mean when I call the slut down the street a black hole?
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Silver Member

Thumbs down

yes, sweetness

you and i are "chocolate lovers"

once you go chocolate ice cream ,you never go back

you want a racist dessert?
    how about these:

these were called 'tête de nègre' (negro's head) in french until very recently. that was still the name on the package when i was in my teens so the change only occurred some time in the past 10 years.

Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information