Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Arrestee's 'handsome' mug shot goes viral

Something tells me this isn't going to end well.
    fgg, VeraGemini and Lalasnake like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

His son is a very cute kid for sure, very striking looks.
    kasippu likes this.

he's gorgeous. but i'm betting he knows it and that makes him unattractive to me.
    BelledeJour, HWBL and VeraGemini like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

“I believe in giving people second chances,” Jordan said, “which is why I wanted to help this kid. Jeremy is the nicest, gentlest, sweetest, nicest and most humble guy.”
    Until you want to buy a gun then he is a great salesman.....

This could go one of two ways - he'll straighten out & do great (for himself, wife & kid/s) or he will have his 15 seconds of fame blow all his money up his nose have his head turned by all the attention and have to back to the streets and then get himself shot in 3 months.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Free Charmed.

so far, so good

From perp walk to catwalk: America's hottest felon swaps his DOC duds for couture as he makes his debut at NYFW in front of Kylie Jenner and Madonna

• Jeremy Meeks walked the runway at Philipp Plein's show on Monday night
    • The ex-felon made his New York Fashion Week debut in front of a celebrity crowd
    • Meeks was dubbed 'hot felon' after his mugshot went viral back in 2014
    • The married father of three was jailed for illegally possessing firearms and ammo and and criminal street gang activity
    • Meeks signed a modeling contract before he was released from jail last year

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 00:31 EST, 14 February 2017 | UPDATED: 12:39 EST, 14 February 2017

America's hottest felon Jeremy Meeks was still walking the corridors of a Californian prison 12 months ago.
    Now, the man who rose to fame as 'hot felon' when his mugshot went viral has clearly traded up after making his debut on the New York Fashion Week catwalk.
    Meeks swapped his orange prison duds and handcuffs for couture on Monday night as he was spotted strutting down the runway for designer Philipp Plein.

+

America's hottest felon Jeremy Meeks was spotted walking the runway for designer Philipp Plein at New York Fashion Week on Monday in front of Kylie Jenner, Paris Hilton and Madonna

+1

The felon-turned model was pictured shirtless backstage at Philipp Plein's New York Fashion Week show on Monday night

The felon-turned-model put the same piercing blue eyes and chiseled cheekbones that catapulted him to fame on show as he modeled in front of a star studded front row including the likes of Kylie Jenner, Paris Hilton and Madonna.
    His tear drop face ink and various hand tattoos were on display on the runway at New York's Public Library as he modeled a black puffa jacket with a fur-lined hood and black trousers.
    The 6ft1 hunk was pictured shirtless backstage showcasing his chest and stomach tattoos prior to the show.
    Meeks shot to fame when his mugshot was posted on a Californian police department's Facebook page in 2014.

+11

Meeks put the same piercing blue eyes and chiseled cheekbones that catapulted him to fame on show as he modeled in front of a star studded front row

+

+1

His tear drop face ink and various hand tattoos were on display on the runway as he swapped his orange prison duds and handcuffs for couture

+11

The 6ft1 hunk was pictured shirtless backstage showcasing his chest and stomach tattoos prior to the show

+11

Kylie Jenner, Tyga and Madonna were front and center at Phillip Plein's show where Meeks made his New York Fashion Week debut

+11

Paris Hilton, Olivia Culpo and Nicky Hilton were also at Philipp Plein's show at the New York Public Library

He was handed a 27-month jail term in 2015 after being charged with illegally possessing firearms and ammo, carrying a loaded firearm in public and criminal street gang activity.
    But two years behind bars did little to dim Meeks' mugshot fame.
    He was quickly snapped up and signed with talent agency White Cross Management before he was even jailed as millions swooned over his good looks.

Meeks, who is married with three children, was released from prison in March 2016.
    He started sharing modelling shots on his Instagram back in June before lying low just after Christmas.

+1

Meeks shot to fame when his mugshot (above) was posted on a Californian police department's Facebook page in 2014

+1

Meeks popped up again on Sunday in New York when he posted a photo of himself hugging Carine Roitfeld (above) - the former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris

Meeks is married to his wife Melissa and they have three children together. He was released from prison in March 2016

Read more: Hot felon Jeremy Meeks makes New York Fashion Week debut | Daily Mail Online

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I was actually loving this until I saw the double stank presence of Hagdonna and Paris "STD Racist Skank" Hilton.

Well, I hope it works out for him.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'm laughing picturing all the rappers in the audience with their "I'm tough" tats who've most likely never stepped foot out of their mama's house into the streets while Meeks, a real gangsta with real stories, walk the catwallk. And the women like Kylie, Paris and Madonna who think they're the shyt rubbing against the pretty boy while he has a pretty wife at home ... who gets the REAL goods from him.

Freakin ...hilarious

I do wish the man well. Always keep your feet on the ground boy.

Damn, that dude can smize to within an inch of hos life.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

We don't care who is in the audience, especially those trashy folks. I wish him and his family the best.

I see Paris is still posing with her head turned to fool us and make her wonk eye less prominent.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Didn't he already buy a huge house and expensive car? I'm afraid he might crash just as fast as he rose.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He definitely has a strong presence. Totally credible as a model.

I think the best pic of him out of all shown is still his mug shot.

Something about that combination of dark skin and light eyes is just mesmerizing. The hot bod doesn't hurt either.

I bet Madonna has hopes of hooking up with him, just to be "edgy".
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He's gorgeous. That isn't his actual eye colour though. In an old mugshot he has brown eyes.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information