Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Anti-gay Theocrat EXPOSED as a Hypocrite in Baptist Church...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Many churches have ATMs, debit card machines. You can pay tithes/ offerings online. They have made it very easy for people to pour their money in.
    When your Pastor is driving extremly expensive cars, huge home, rolex watches and expensive jewlery...Hello? Thats a red flag people.
    A tree is known by the fruit it bears
    I always wondered why the pastor at my maternal grandparents' church drove a new Chrysler Fifth Avenue every two years. My mom used to say that his congregation got the car for him. LOL, I guess so. My grandparents supported that church from the days they left South Carolina in the 1930s. My grandfather was a deacon, and my grandmother would cook dinners there for after church. But when she was a widowed invalid in her 80s, my mother and uncles had to beg for someone to come visit and give her service; never mind that she helped to establish the church. Apparently they treated a lot of their older constituents like that, especially when they stopped giving coin. Grams was on a fixed income; what did they want?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

These were the pictures Eddie Long supposedly sent to the boys. Who knew he was a "Guy With iPhone"?:

I heard some gossip that Long supposedly has a "secret" condo over in Midtown Atlanta where he would have a lot of trysts.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

How vulgar.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

My pastor drives a bag bang, that what he calls it. A member in the church bought him a towncar 2 years ago but he wouldn't accept it saying he just wouldn't be comfortable driving that nice car . He's raising a family of 5 modestly. Living off his salary and not pumping people for money. Eddie long looks like a pimp in that pic...omg
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I think he's kind of ugly personally. Maybe 'cause of his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    I don't need to be reminded that I'm going to burn in hell all the time because I happen to be attracted to the same sex.
    You say that like it's true. I hope you don't believe you will go to hell for being gay.

For the rest of your post, word. I knew he was on the DL. IIRC, this isn't the first time he's been accused of being on the DL. I long ago left church. I left because of all the materialism and hypocrisy. SMH. I wish people could see the truth about the black church.

ETA: Just saw the pics, now we now why those guys stole the iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    A-ha, got it....and Jakes hasn't yet been caught in a gay sex scandal.
    I have been waiting for this for years. I just know it's coming.

Da Fuck?! This should've told you something right here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2cg25jQyI[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste
    You say that like it's true. I hope you don't believe you will go to hell for being gay.

For the rest of your post, word. I knew he was on the DL. IIRC, this isn't the first time he's been accused of being on the DL. I long ago left church. I left because of all the materialism and hypocrisy. SMH. I wish people could see the truth about the black church.
    I don't believe it either, but you are bound to hear this a lot in these churches. I'm not all the way out to people yet because I know that they'll be throwing fire and brimstone my way (I have a lot of homophobes in my family). I'm just now coming to the point to where I'm financially independent of my parents and live in another city, so I am making plans to discuss this with them soon. The older I'm getting, the more I can't stand some of my extended family, so if they don't want to have anything to do with me, fuck em.

My dad was a pastor of smaller churches for years, and he was often working multiple jobs, so I wasn't exposed to the whole prosperity gospel movement until years later. While the whole entertainment aspect was appealing, there was too much else that didn't sit well with me.

Yes, there is a lot of BS in the black church that I quite frankly became disenchanted with. I'm not saying this about all black churches, mind you, but it's quite prevalent.

^^Not all Black churches ore Pastors are that way. There are some who really believe in the Bible. An believe that they were ordained by God to give people His Word.. Not have their congregation worship and idolize them.
    My pastor drives a bag bang, that what he calls it. A member in the church bought him a towncar 2 years ago but he wouldn't accept it saying he just wouldn't be comfortable driving that nice car . He's raising a family of 5 modestly. Living off his salary and not pumping people for money. Eddie long looks like a pimp in that pic...omg
    Have you ever seen a pimp, because he is and looks like a lot of things..but a pimp isn't one of them. Damn you for making me partially defend EL!!!

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^Not all Black churches ore Pastors are that way. There are some who really believe in the Bible. An believe that they were ordained by God to give people His Word.. Not have their congregation worship and idolize them.

Have you ever seen a pimp, because he is and looks like a lot of things..but a pimp isn't one of them. Damn you for making me partially defend EL!!!

You are right, not all black churches are that way at all. But you do have those churches where people seem to act as if the Pastor is a God himself.

EL may not necessarily look like a pimp, but he sure as hell has the swagger of one. A fast-talking hustler and charlatan of the highest order.

EL used to wear those tight-ass muscle shirts during his church services too. Mmmmmmhmmmmmm...

In those pics he looks like a low class pill pushing pimp to me , but his attire at the pulpit with his pinstriped longtailed suits and jewlery really looks like a pimp to me. No, I have never actually seen a pimp that I know of, only on tv lol. Maybe he just looks like a thug
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

In those pics he looks like a low class pill pushing pimp to me , but his attire at the pulpit with his pinstriped longtailed suits and jewlery really looks like a pimp to me. No, I have never actually seen a pimp that I know of, only on tv lol. Maybe he just looks like a thug
    Cupcake, just quit while you're ahead, seriously.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; September 24th, 2010 at 02:53 PM.

Ok...he looks BAD lol
    Rip Mom

Waiting for dirt on Joel Olsteen........This is an article about Jay Baker who is the son of diseased Tammy Faye Baker. He preaches that homosexuality is not a sin. He disagereed with his mom and dads ( Jim Baker) stance on it...Good read and some video of him
    http://apprising.org/2008/05/17/jay-...on-homophobia/
    Last edited by cupcake; September 24th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
    Rip Mom

APNewsBreak: 4th man sues Ga. megachurch pastor - Yahoo! News

ATLANTA A fourth young male member of Bishop Eddie Long's megachurch is suing the prominent pastor, claiming Long coerced him into a sexual relationship.

The lawsuit was filed by Spencer LeGrande, a member of New Birth Charlotte. New Birth Charlotte is a satellite church run by Long in Charlotte, N.C. The lawsuit said Long told LeGrande "I will be your dad" and invited the 17-year-old to journey to Kenya with him in July 2005. LeGrande said that Long gave him a sleeping pill on that trip and that the two engaged in sexual acts.

The Associated Press does not typically identify alleged victims of impropriety, but attorney B.J. Bernstein has said all four of the men who filed lawsuits consented to being identified publicly.

The lawsuit claims Long convinced LeGrande that "engaging in a sexual relationship was a healthy component of his spiritual life," the complaint said.

LeGrande, now 22, said the two continued their relationship on a February 2006 trip to South Africa and after he moved to Atlanta at Long's encouragement. He said that Long also instructed him not to have girlfriends, but that he pulled away in the spring of 2009 after he became "disillusioned." He moved back to Charlotte in October, it said.

The complaint, filed in DeKalb State Court, comes after three other men filed lawsuits on Tuesday and Wednesday saying they were 17- and 18-year-old members of the church when they say Long abused his spiritual authority to seduce them with cars, money, clothes, jewelry, international trips and access to celebrities.

Long is expected on Sunday to deliver the first public message since the men accused him of having sexual relationships with them. He has vehemently denied any wrongdoing through his lawyer and a Twitter posting.

Bishop's attorney, Craig Gillen, did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment Friday.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information