Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Anti-gay Theocrat EXPOSED as a Hypocrite in Baptist Church...

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Are you talking about T.D. Jakes or his step-son Jermaine? Cause I am a bit lost..
    . The person I was referring to in that paragraph is no relation to any of them. He belonged to a church that I attended. I don't know anyhting about jakes or his stepson, I just don't put much faith in mega pastors.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

More often than not mega church ministers push homophobic crap while playing hide the holy roll with the minister of music or young choir boys
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Its just sick that some abuse their power to prey on people and yes hide behind the title.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Yet another reason why these mega-churches should have their tax breaks revoked and an extra eye on the people that run them.

Well he is speaking at a news conference tomorrow.
    Why is it just a civil suit? Does that mean he isnt being charged with a crime since it isnt a criminal suit or will that follow? If he did the things he is being accused of I would want him in jail, he would belong in jail
    Rip Mom

Most likely he'll get away with it. I predict there will be an out-of-court settlement.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^With a "All Saints fall down at sometime in their lives. I was at a weak moment in my life, and I stand here before you and God to tell you that this is the one and only time this has and will happen!"
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^With a "All Saints fall down at sometime in their lives. I was at a weak moment in my life, and I stand here before you and God to tell you that this is the one and only time this has and will happen!"
    Yup. Plus the fact that the plaintiffs allegedly stole from him too? Muckety-muck.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

"I have sinned against you my lord."
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Yep, the shit has hit the fan here in Atlanta. There have been rumors about Eddie Long being on the DL for years around here. I'm not saying too much about this story to anybody because there are a LOT of folks that go to his church and get all offended if you crticize him. One radio DJ is all on the radio all offended and butthurt about people talking about this case because he is a member of New Birth and considers Long a "good friend". There was some footage showing people all screaming and hollering amd falling out in the aisles like they had drank some Guyana Kool-Aid.

A third lawsuit has been filed and Long canceled his press conference. He is supposed to be speaking this Sunday at his church. I'd go and record it if I could just to see what drivel he says to his masses, but traffic to and from his church is a bitch on a normal Sunday, so I know it's going to be a clusterfuck on the 26th.

I went there once, and never had the desire to go again.

Homophobia in the black church is a big reason why I am so disenchanted with it right now. I don't need to be reminded that I'm going to burn in hell all the time because I happen to be attracted to the same sex.

I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think a lot of these megachurch pastors are going to be exposed in the next few months and years. There have been whispers about pedophilia in a lot of black baptist and pentacostal churches for years now. Maybe others will come forward now.

@DIVA: You're in Baltimore? I KNOW youv'e heard all about Pastor Jamal Bryant and his foolishness, fuckery and what a dirty dick whore he is...
    Posted from my iPhone
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; September 24th, 2010 at 02:32 AM.

^^I have not only heard about his recent fuckery.. I know first hand some other bs he was up to before he got his 'own church' building. He is so full of himself with his "Preach Black man, Preach!" He has an ATM in the freaking lobby of his church..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Elite Member

Not very surprised.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

^^I have not only heard about his recent fuckery.. I know first hand some other bs he was up to before he got his 'own church' building. He is so full of himself with his "Preach Black man, Preach!" He has an ATM in the freaking lobby of his church..
    Come to think of it, I think Eddie Long has one in the lobby of his church too. Pimping in the pulpit, what can I say?
    Posted from my iPhone
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

He has an ATM in the freaking lobby of his church..
    See, this makes me ill.

Many churches have ATMs, debit card machines. You can pay tithes/ offerings online. They have made it very easy for people to pour their money in.
    When your Pastor is driving extremly expensive cars, huge home, rolex watches and expensive jewlery...Hello? Thats a red flag people.
    A tree is known by the fruit it bears
    Rip Mom

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information