Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amber Alert Issued for 3 Michigan Brothers

Those poor darlings
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    He successfully killed his three boys, but couldn't manage to properly off himself? Rot in hell fucking coward. But suffer awhile on earth, in prison first.
    ITA

He successfully killed his three boys, but couldn't manage to properly off himself?
    We'll do it for him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He successfully killed his three boys, but couldn't manage to properly off himself? Rot in hell fucking coward. But suffer awhile on earth, in prison first.
    Something similar happened out here in Maryland. The estranged husband of a doctor killed all three of their small kids (didn't try to hide them, though) and then was unsuccessful killing himself.

He failed because IMO he didn't even try or WANT to kill himself. I mean, the guy was a hunter, he owned guns. He could have killed himself very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Something similar happened out here in Maryland. The estranged husband of a doctor killed all three of their small kids (didn't try to hide them, though) and then was unsuccessful killing himself.
    I remember that. Sick fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He failed because IMO he didn't even try or WANT to kill himself.
    Agreed. Daddy was ok offing his boys but too chickenshit to do it to himself. The ultimate narcissistic douchebag asshole.

Would they scale back volunteer searching because they know where the bodies are and don't want volunteers finding them?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^ That makes perfect sense to me.

That or they are running out of resources and have decided to focus attention elsewhere.

Poor little boys.

Now they are saying they found 3 small nooses and are searching a body of water. The man has set everything up for an insanity plea and it wouldn't surprise me if he goes to the nut house
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Piece of shit.
    Posted from my iPhone

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Now they are saying they found 3 small nooses and are searching a body of water. The man has set everything up for an insanity plea and it wouldn't surprise me if he goes to the nut house
    Insanity pleas are rarely successful these days. Arguing that the person just 'snapped' doesn't cut it anymore. Trust me, I come from a family of criminal defense lawyers and it is MUCH harder to successfully plead insanity now. Even when it is somewhat justified.

He'll go to prison for sure.

^^ I agree...with the premeditation, lying to police after the fact, no way will this guy have a successful insanity defense.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^ I agree...with the premeditation, lying to police after the fact, no way will this guy have a successful insanity defense.

Yep. If you have to cover it up and know you're covering it up, you are not crazy, bitch!

Hope they kill him in jail!

Regarding the insanity plea, there is a great book covering it, called "Alone with the Devil". It was written by a court pyschiatrist who had to evaluate a whole slew of people to determine if they were competent to stand trial. Among those he found sane was Richard Chase, the "Vampire of Sacramento". Even though Chase was schizophrenic, he was found sane enough to stand trial because of his lead up to the crime (shooting animals first - to harden himself to killing living things), as well as his attempt to cover up the crimes.

Father of Missing Michigan Boys Gets 10-15 Years in Prison
    Published: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:30 PM

Lad Strayer/The Daily Telegram/AP
    John Skelton was sentenced Thursday to 10-15 years in prison in connection with the Thanksgiving disappearance of his three young sons, who are presumed dead.

The Morenci, Mich., dad has said he handed his boys off to an underground group to keep them from their mother, and that he wanted to deprive her of memories of her sons. Police, who found a noose in Skelton's home, vowed Thursday to pursue murder charges.

Lenawee County Circuit Judge Margaret M.S. Noe, who imposed a much harsher sentence than state guidelines, told Skelton that "their mother, their family, the schoolchildren, the community of Morenci will never lose their memory of these children. They will lose their memory of you."

Skelton was never tried for the disappearance of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner, ages 9, 7 and 5. Instead, he took a plea deal last July, pleading no contest to false imprisonment in exchange for the dropping of kidnapping charges.

The boys' mother, Tanya Zuvers, who holds out hope that the boys are still alive, told the court she can't stop thinking about the boys and whether they're okay.

"I worry about them – are they safe, warm, being fed and, most importantly, being loved?" Zuvers said. "My fear is that the answer to these questions are no because no one will ever be able to love those three precious boys like I do."
    By Howard Breuer

People.com
    Free Charmed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information