Thread: Man says he was arrested for posting baby swinging video

Default Man says he was arrested for posting baby swinging video

A man who posted disturbing video online that outraged people around the world, has now posted a message saying he was arrested for downloading child abuse material.
    The man, who says he's from Australia, wrote he found the video of a father swinging around a 9-month-old baby somewhere online and he posted it on LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media in October.
    He claims Live Leak representatives reported the video to local authorities in London in an effort to track down the man seen swinging the baby.
    In the process, London authorities also traced his IP address to Australia.

The message from the man who claimed to have posted the video said, on Saturday, Nov. 29, Australian federal police raided his home and office, and seized his computers before arresting and charging him with accessing, downloading and uploading child abuse material with the intent to distribute.
    He claimed he has to appear in an Australian court on Dec.18.
    He also issued a warning to uploaders and video Web site moderators to "be very careful of what they post when it comes to children."
    There have been no reports authorities have tracked down the man seen swinging the baby.
    Authorities do know he's not from the United States.

Man Says He Was Arrested For Posting Baby Swinging Video - News- msnbc.com

Elite Member

I was first thinking of swinger babys you know partner swapping for some reason, this is just as bad thankfully the baby didn't dislocate anything or at least I hope not.

common sense takes another step closer to the precipice.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    I was first thinking of swinger babys you know partner swapping for some reason, this is just as bad thankfully the baby didn't dislocate anything or at least I hope not.
    once we were running while holding my daughters hand, she was about 16 mo. she fell, and i pulled her up and popped her elbow. the hospital called it nursemaids elbow. we had to learn to pop it back into place as after that she was more susceptible to it after the 'incident'. i cant even imagine what could have happened to that child with that idiot swinging that baby around.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

It looks like she's about to slam the kid into the tv. What a retard.

The things people film everyday...

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    once we were running while holding my daughters hand, she was about 16 mo. she fell, and i pulled her up and popped her elbow. the hospital called it nursemaids elbow. we had to learn to pop it back into place as after that she was more susceptible to it after the 'incident'. i cant even imagine what could have happened to that child with that idiot swinging that baby around.
    The exact same thing happened to my daughter at about 18 mos. I snatched her up to save her from running in front of a car. Scared me to death! I was convinced I'd broken her little arm.

The hospital said they mostly see it happen due to daddies playing the swinging game.

The man in the video needs to be swung around by his pecker.

Thread Information