Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London mob kills convicted perv

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default London mob kills convicted perv

MURDERED pervert Andrew Cunningham was targeted by hate mobs who yelled “Die, paedo, die” at him.

And a police source said: “He was loathed by a large number of people so we have a lot of potential suspects.”

Cunningham, 52, died from multiple stab wounds to the head, neck and chest. And the source revealed: “Damage was caused to his genitals.”

The dead man worked as a trucker for the Riverside Haulage company in Wandsworth, South West London — and lived in a tatty caravan at the firm’s depot.

But his warped lust for children had made him enemies for YEARS.

He spent four months behind bars in 2001 for raping a schoolgirl under 13.

He was arrested again in 2003 but no charges were pressed.

Soon afterwards vigilantes set fire to his former home in a Wandsworth street after discovering he was brazenly grooming kids.

He fled and set up in the caravan. But drinkers at a pub recently accused him of fondling a barmaid’s two-year-old daughter.

And mobs drove past the depot shouting he was scum and a “nonce” who should die.

The police source said his murder was “almost certainly connected to new offences rather than those that took place in 2001”.

Cunningham was a father of five estranged from a former partner.

Police, who believe more than one person was involved in the killing, had to identify him using fingerprints because none of his relatives would go to the morgue.

The pervert’s body was found by his boss after he failed to start work on Wednesday morning.

Advertisement

The employer, who would not give his name, said there was no sign of forced entry at the caravan.

He added: “He had a stab wound in his neck and there was blood everywhere. The bed was soaked with it and his head was lying in it.”

A former neighbour from the Wandsworth street told how Cunningham regularly got a “hiding” from people who knew about his vile behaviour.

Joe Hart, 46, said: “He used to befriend young lads and invite them round, letting them do what they wanted in his home. He’d ask the boys to bring over young girls, then make passes at them.”

Police are studying CCTV film from around the murder scene. And they appealed for anyone who saw anything suspicious to come forward. Mob mutilate and kill paedo Andrew Cunningham | The Sun |News
    Hmmm...I'm not really one for vigilantes but I can't really get choked up about this guy. It must suck to not even have your relatives want to identify you.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sometimes i love mob mentality
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

England seems to be going through a funny phase with this stuff. Just look at their reaction to the court not allowing the killers of Baby P to be named. Those nutty Brits made sure those names got out there. Hell, even I know them. I see big changes in that country coming our way.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

This is what happens when the sentence is too light and there is no state death penalty,IMO.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They should have taken his junk with them so he can't use it in the afterlife.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

You took the words out of my mouth, A*O.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    England seems to be going through a funny phase with this stuff. Just look at their reaction to the court not allowing the killers of Baby P to be named. Those nutty Brits made sure those names got out there. Hell, even I know them. I see big changes in that country coming our way.
    Yep. They certainly got the Baby P killers names out there. I even got a chain text message that was going around with the killers' names and address.

As for this guy....boo hoo.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This is what happens when the sentence is too light and there is no state death penalty,IMO.
    Nope. Lots of countries don't have a death penalty yet don't have mobs of people foaming at the mouth. Something else is driving behaviour like that.

I'm guessing that the relatives don't want to go anywhere near because they don't want to be targeted by the mobs.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

The sentence was too light but this is England, which hasn't had the death penalty in ages and won't have ever again, most likely, since as part of the EU it ain't gonna happen. This is a good thing. And I really don't see how states that practice the death penalty (so well that you can practicallly see the line moving) have seen any reduction in violent crime rates.

--Sinclair Lewis

And maybe I'm just a retard, but I had no idea London had a mob.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

so?!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

But his warped lust for children had made him enemies for YEARS.

He spent four months behind bars in 2001 for raping a schoolgirl under 13.

He was arrested again in 2003 but no charges were pressed.

See, shit like this is what causes vigilante violence. How long are people supposed to just put up with convicted violent offenders getting a mere few months, if anything, for rape? To me this is a sign that the government is failing at it's responsibility to keep the public safe because research supports that these offenders should never be let out. Interesting, it will be just like the pansy assed governmnet to start locking pervs up for longer to protect them where they couldn't be bothered to give appropriate sentences for the benefit of the public.

I can't muster up any compassion because in my opinion there is no way a convicted violent sex offender has ever really, truly served their time. I'm glad his dick got cut up,too.

Why are they so lenient with violent offenders in the UK?
    Last edited by crumpet; December 12th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

A*O

They are lenient because it's not the pervert's fault he's a sicko. He had a bad childhood, he has learning difficulties, he was abused, he was denied opportunities, he drinks, he does drugs, he has low self-esteem, it's society's fault he's a pervert so we have no right to punish him, blah blah blah.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information