Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9 shot in Southern California beauty salon

Figures this dickhead is a tea party asshole.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post

Man, that is an OLD-looking 42. I have a 42-year-old coworker who looks like he could be this guy's son.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Figures this dickhead is a tea party asshole.
    Where does it say he is a tea bagger? I missed that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    His license plate on the front of his car.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I thought I read somewhere that he walked in, shot his ex-wife first, then shot the store owner, then went nuts shooting everyone else.

I just don't understand any of it. I mean people kill their exes all the time. Fine. But why shoot 8 other innocent people??!?!
    And then he doesn't off himself?! He knows he's a goner. I just don't get it.

At least the boy is ok.

My friend from high school lost her son a few years ago. He asshole ex husband was upset about the custody arrangements. He called her up one night when he had the 6 year old son, and told her, "It's to late for you to see your son. You'll never make it in time."
    She obviously freaked, called the police as she left work to race over there, the police station was right across the street from this guys house, yet they still took 6 minutes to get there.

She got there around the same time the cops did, they held her back and went to the back door, and saw the son sitting on the couch with a gun shoot wound to the face, the father shot himself and was dead on the floor.

He even left a suicide note explaining that he did it because he wanted to make my friend suffer. He went on and on about how much damage he wanted to do to her, etc. It was HORRIBLE.

Fucking Psychos.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^

His license plate on the front of his car.
    Ahhhhh Kudos for being so observant!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He didn't care about that child in the slightest. I hope he fries. Horrible damage to all those families that now have a life of grief sentence.
    Your wife or sister or daughter goes to get her hair done and dies at the hands of a heatless monster.
    Yes, let Dexter take out his ass.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

GardenWitch: The boy was dead??? I know you said "gunshot wound to the face" but sometimes, somehow the bullet will go through the cheek and the person lives - and I hope that was the case here!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    He didn't care about that child in the slightest. I hope he fries. Horrible damage to all those families that now have a life of grief sentence.
    Your wife or sister or daughter goes to get her hair done and dies at the hands of a heatless monster.
    Yes, let Dexter take out his ass.
    In the final analysis, he certainly didn't have his son's interests at heart. The guy lost his sh*t and went on a rampage and now the only way he is ever going to see his son is through bulletproof glass at a penitentiary.

However, all the stories I am reading have quotes from his neighbors saying that his son meant the world to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    GardenWitch: The boy was dead??? I know you said "gunshot wound to the face" but sometimes, somehow the bullet will go through the cheek and the person lives - and I hope that was the case here!
    No, the boy was dead. He made sure of that before he killed himself.

I didn't know how to say it without it sounding really graphic...but he shot the boy in the face. They said cartoons were on and he was sitting on the couch.
    So they think that her son was watching cartoons and he just walked up and shot him.

It is VERY sad and disturbing.

They said that he was suffering from depression, just lost his job and was about to lose his house. But he wouldn't go see a doctor.

The suicide note was just horrible too. He thought it out, and made it all about my friend, that it was her fault he did this and how he wanted her to suffer. Bastard.

God, GardenWitch, your story near enough ripped my heat out of my chest. I've read so many cases since 1999 that I'm now working on saving enough money for artifical insem (and part-time sitter) within the next 5 years; I've read too many (poor choice of words) cases of men/fathers willingly murdering the kid/s to "get back at" the ex. Like pitbulls, I fear that I wont know if and when they'll snap... and you can't get your husband put down after the first warning/bite.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Really? You're saving for artificial insemination because a marginal amount of crazy men kill their kids?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Here's one of the articles I found about it:

Greece, N.Y. — A father and son are both dead in an apparent murder-suicide in Greece on Friday.
    According to Greece Police Chief Todd Baxter, officers responded to a domestic dispute at about 7:30 p.m. on Friday at 491 Island Cottage Road in Greece, where they discovered the bodies of a father and son, whose names have not been released.
    Baxter confirmed the victims are a 39-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy, a father and son.
    Baxter says the child died because his father was "full of spite." According to police, the man shot and killed his son to punish his wife. The couple was recently separated; the woman had a restraining order against her husband.
    Police say the child was visiting his father, and the man called his wife in a jealous rage. Worried he had been drinking; police say the woman told him she was coming to pick up her son. According to police, the husband told her "you won't make it in time."
    Island Cottage Road at Greece Arcadia High School and Janes Road was blocked off Friday night. The incident is still under investigation.
    "It's very traumatic on the family. The family is extremely distraught, both sides of the family," said Baxter. "The officers are quite upset, the ones that had to go inside and see the child in that condition. It's a very traumatic situation."
    Police say he left a five-page note that was full of hate.
    "This person was just a mean person and did this pure out of spite," said Chief Baxter. "This is a real tragic incident for both the community and for the family.

Your right Kat, it's fucking scary to think that people actually, no MONSTERS actually would do this to their own child!!!
    I hate sending my 2 older boys to their fathers house every other weekend because his new wife doesn't like my kids and vice versa.

I would think she would harm them, but people are fucked up!! I told my ex that he needs to keep them away from each other, which I guess he has been doing recently, she leaves with her kids for the weekends they are there.

People are fucking crazy these days....

This is the only thing (other than our heatwave) that is being covered on the news. This asshole was gunning for everyone, not just his ex-wife. He shot a man in his car in the parking lot. Ive heard that this is the lone survivor, but I've also heard that this man was shot in the head and died. There are some reports saying the survivor is a woman, so who knows. They interviewed a woman that was in the salon and she said he shot his wife and the salon owner, then he shot a customer purposely. It's not as if the customers got caught in the crossfire, he was aiming at them.

There is supposed to be a press conference later to give info and identify the victims.

People aren't any crazier these days than 2000 ago. You just hear the stories now because we live in a media age. Parents murdering their own children to revenge on a spouse is acknowledged in myths going all the back to Medea.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information