Thread: British couple tried to 'rescue' Madeleine McCann lookalike...a little Croatian boy

Red face British couple tried to 'rescue' Madeleine McCann lookalike...a little Croatian boy

When two British tourists spotted a woman leading a child with long blonde hair on the Croatian holiday island of Krk, they immediately thought it was Madeleine McCann.
    The couple became even more convinced that the youngster was the missing Briton after secretly taking a couple of photographs.
    So when the adult leading the child was not looking, the British woman grabbed the youngster's arm.

Father and son: Footballer Dino Drpic with son Leone
    It was only then that she realised the child not only wasn't Madeleine, it wasn't even a little girl.
    To make matters worse, the boy's father is a famous Croatian footballer and his mother - who was with him at the time - is a renowned glamour model.
    Dino Drpic, who is a defender for Dinamo Zagreb and has several international caps, and his wife Nives are the Posh and Becks of Croatia.

Their son Leone has long blond hair like Madeleine's, but the similarity ends there - he is even six months younger than the missing three-year-old.
    Enlarge

Mistaken identity: Croatian model Nives Drpic amd Madeleine McCann

Today Nives told of the moment that the British couple mistakenly attempted to make off with their little boy.

She said: 'I started getting suspicious when the British woman approached Leone and started chatting with him.

'Suddenly she grabbed him by the arm, apparently thinking nobody was watching him.

'However, when I went over she realised her mistake and apologised.'
    Nives said she was used to people staring and taking photographs of her because she and her husband are famous in Croatia.
    The British couple have not been named.

Madeleine was three when she disappeared during a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3 last year.

Since then there have been false sightings as far apart as Morocco, Belgium, Chile and Venezuela.

...Wtf? Seriously? Never mind... not saying a damn thing. Fucking retards.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This happened because an unquestioning, gullible public allowed themselves to be spoon fed by a McCann PR team driven media campaign which brooked no dissent.

Hey son, remember that time you were mistaken for a little girl????

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love Croatia.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Charge the pricks with attempted kidnapping. We only have their word that they were trying to "rescue Madeleine".

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

So stupid. I understand the public desire to find this child, but this kind of stupid vigilante justice doesn't help the situation at all.

Thread Information