Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'BigFoot' found??? Apparently...maybe.

Default 'BigFoot' found??? Apparently...maybe.

PALO ALTO, Calif. -- It’s more than 7-feet tall. Weighs over 500 pounds and walked upright -- three "Bigfoot" seekers, including a Redwood City man, Wednesday claimed they have proof that they have found the body of the elusive creature in the wilds of Georgia.

And on Friday, at a news conference in Palo Alto, they say they will present DNA evidence to prove the carcass of “Rickmat” is that of a bigfoot.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.

Among the creatures's other physical characteristics of the body -- according to the hunters website -- http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/ -- were flat feet similar to human feet. Its footprint is 16 ¾ inches long and the length from palm to tip of the middle finger is 11 ½ inches long.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Barrows said of the alleged discovery.

Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now, Barrows said.

Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.

Officials from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division said the largest wildlife they are aware of in the state are black bears and white-tail deer

'Bigfoot' Trackers Claim They've Found Their Prey - News Story - KTVU San Francisco

My friend just emailed me all freaking out about this and I laughed at her, thinking it was a goof, but then I found it on CNN.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Someone else just saw the chupacabra.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

After 168 years of sightings they finally found one? I will believe it when I see it.

It's called Paris Hilton!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    It's called Paris Hilton!
    Maybe Kloe Kardashian.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Now if someone could just harpoon Nessie, we'll have a trifecta.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^ LOL.. OT, but "trifecta" reminds me of 'Pineapple Express'.. have you seen it?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i think it signals the end of the world seriously! its like a great tv series finale when all the loose ends are tied up and shit im excited!

They're supposedly going to go public with pictures and evidence on Sept. 1. This could be very interesting, although until we see some actual scientific data, I'm not getting my hopes up.
    "Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial because- remember Chewbacca?" - George Noory

Damnit, where are the pics??? I swear I saw Bigfoot once! I don't know what else it could have been(well, it could've been all the vodka I drank that night) Seriously, it scared the shit out of us and we all saw the same thing. Too bad it was dark and we were drunk, nobody believed us.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i think it signals the end of the world seriously! its like a great tv series finale when all the loose ends are tied up and shit im excited!
    Let me know if they find the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis and how the pyramids were made...

Also the Aztec calendar ends in 2012... we have 4 years to go
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Damnit, where are the pics??? I swear I saw Bigfoot once! I don't know what else it could have been(well, it could've been all the vodka I drank that night) Seriously, it scared the shit out of us and we all saw the same thing. Too bad it was dark and we were drunk, nobody believed us.

Oooh, do tell us the story! I wish I could have a Sasquatch encounter, that would be the ultimate experience!
    "Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial because- remember Chewbacca?" - George Noory

Hit By Ban Bus!

Transcript of Dr. Jane Goodall's Comments on NPR Regarding Sasquatch
    http://www.bfro.net/news/GoodallTranscript.asp

On Friday, September 27, 2002, during National Public Radio's (NPR) Talk of the Nation: Science Friday with Ira Flatow, Dr. Jane Goodall made a striking comment on her strong beliefs that large "undiscovered" primates, such as the Yeti or Sasquatch, do indeed exist.

The following is a transcript of the relevant portion of the program:

Dr. Goodall: As for the other, you're talking about a yeti or bigfoot or sasquatch.

Ira Flatow: Is that what he's talking about?

Dr. Goodall: Yes, it is and ...

Ira Flatow: Is that the message I'm missing here?

Dr. Goodall: I think that's the message you're missing and ...

Ira Flatow: (To the caller) Is that right?

Caller: Pretty much.

Ira Flatow: (Laughing) I'm out of the loop. Go ahead.

Dr. Goodall: Well now, you'll be amazed when I tell you that I'm sure that they exist.

Ira Flatow: You are?

Dr. Goodall: Yeah. I've talked to so many Native Americans who all describe the same sounds, two who have seen them. I've probably got about, oh, thirty books that have come from different parts of the world, from China from, from all over the place, and there was a little tiny snippet in the newspaper just last week which says that British scientists have found what they believed to be a yeti hair and that the scientists in the Natural History Museum in London couldn't identify it as any known animal.

Ira Flatow: Wow.

Dr. Goodall: That was just a wee bit in the newspaper and, obviously, we have to hear a little bit more about that.

Ira Flatow: Well, in this age of DNA, if you find a hair there might be some cells on it.

Dr. Goodall: Well, there will be and I'm sure that's what they've examined and they don't match up. That's what my little tiny snippet says. They don't match up with DNA cells from known animals, so -- apes.

Ira Flatow: Did you always have this belief that there., that they, that they existed?

Dr. Goodall: Well, I'm a romantic, so I always wanted them to exist. (Chuckles.)

Ira Flatow: (To the caller) Alright?

Caller: Thank you.

Ira Flatow: Thanks for calling. (To Goodall) Well, how do you go looking for them? I mean, people have been looking, right? It's not like, or has this just been, since we don't really believe they can exist, we really haven't really made a serious search.

Dr. Goodall: Well, there are people looking. There are very ardent groups in Russia, and they have published a whole lot of stuff about what they've seen. Of course, the big, the big criticism of all this is, "Where is the body?" You know, why isn't there a body? I can't answer that, and maybe they don't exist, but I want them to.

First online photos of the "Georgia Gorilla" from someone who is retaining his "skeptical open-mindedness".

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    ^^^ LOL.. OT, but "trifecta" reminds me of 'Pineapple Express'.. have you seen it?
    I laughed my ass off at Pineapple Express! Loved it!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information