Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 7-year-old suspended for biting Pop Tart into gun shape

  1. #46
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glassberry View Post
    I hope he doesn't grow up to be a cereal killer!
    This post wins the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    yea blow me
    This one's a close second.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  2. #47
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    49,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Yes that is what I think, because any teacher who would be dumb enough to get a child suspended over something like this is one who is stupid enough to panic when she/he sees a student had made a gun out of something. Thanks to the media and everyone freaking out over these shootings alot of teachers are becoming stupid about shit. Zero tolerence has been here a long little while you still at this age level don't freak when a kid makes a pretend gun, there is no need to even involve a principal you talk to the kid.

    This infinity.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. #48
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    The State of Florida looks like a gun to me. Maybe we should ban it.
    Noooo we need Florida for the lulz!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  4. #49
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    24,170

    Default

    He should have at least used a chocolate pop tart. Kid needs an art class.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #50
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    This really makes me laugh, when I was little my cousins and I used to play war and we'd take turns wearing my grandpa's army helmet (he was a gunner) and attempt to 'kill' each other in the most gruesome ways we could think of. This kid is an amateur, he doesn't even have any authentic WW2 props!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  6. #51
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Well he might have an art class but oh no they might stab each other with a paint brush or for god's sake ruin their clothes would ya'll please think about the children!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  7. #52
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,861

    Default

    In our school system, it's okay to chew your pop tart into the shape of a gun as long as it has an orange tip.

  8. #53
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    The State of Florida looks like a gun to me. Maybe we should ban it.

    vouch! but, move birdie's ass there before we saw it off and shove it towards Cuba.
    Bluebonnet and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #54
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    The State of Florida looks like a gun to me. Maybe we should ban it.

    NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Noooo we need Florida for the lulz!
    and for me, shellee and noday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    vouch! but, move birdie's ass there before we saw it off and shove it towards Cuba.
    i'm sending her to your house. leave florida aloooone!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  10. #55
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,957

    Default

    OH noez, I HAD forgotten about Noday...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #56
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,648

    Default

    bitch!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  12. #57
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    49,397

    Default

    Oh no, but we can rescue NoDay, we can just send her back home to Chi-town.

    The rest of those crazy ass mofos can sink or swim.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  13. #58
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Licky licky brown-noses sucking up to Noday because she's in charge. I love you all equally, which is totally why I think we should save Florida, not just for the lulz.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  14. #59
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    49,397

    Default

    No, I've been trying to get rid of Florida for years. Its really its own damn country anyway and all they do is fuck up our national elections and bring new zombifying drugs to national attention.

    I want to save NoDay because I like NoDay, not because she's in charge. James/cookie can kiss my ass.
    shedevilang and Mel1973 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  15. #60
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,330

    Default

    What a surprise that Birdie (and all of her other screen names that have been banned) is once again not playing well with others. Funny that she, of all people, would have the audacity to judge someone else's parenting. Lady - stick to the thrift shop, keep taking your teenaged son to bars, and stay out of Gossip Rocks. You're a fucking cock-roach and just won't die no matter how many times you are banned.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: December 27th, 2009, 04:38 PM
  2. Cop suspended after Tasering 10-year-old girl
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 25th, 2009, 10:41 AM
  3. Asparagus tart
    By mrs.v in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM
  4. Chocolate Mousse Tart
    By Honey in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 7th, 2007, 09:39 AM
  5. Nicole Richie is trying to be the next Pop music tart
    By carrie2008 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2007, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •