Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 7-year-old suspended for biting Pop Tart into gun shape

  1. #31
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    that's just saying that he made the gun not that he pointed it at anyone again that is just you putting your own spin on it
    Lalique likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  2. #32
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    This was a 7 year old boy being a 7 year old boy. That's his job!
    He may have bitten the poptart into a "gun" but this school topped that\t by making a friggin' mountain out of the smallest mole hill.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  3. #33
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    that's just saying that he made the gun not that he pointed it at anyone again that is just you putting your own spin on it

    You really think that he just bit it into that shape and a teacher walking by said "OMG It looks like a gun" and he got suspended for the way he was eating a pop tart? That's what you think happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This was a 7 year old boy being a 7 year old boy. That's his job!
    He may have bitten the poptart into a "gun" but this school topped that\t by making a friggin' mountain out of the smallest mole hill.
    Exactly, I can see them talking to him about it but suspending him was ridiculous. Even if he did point it around as a gun, it's a normal kid thing, not a criminal in the making.

  4. #34
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Yes that is what I think, because any teacher who would be dumb enough to get a child suspended over something like this is one who is stupid enough to panic when she/he sees a student had made a gun out of something. Thanks to the media and everyone freaking out over these shootings alot of teachers are becoming stupid about shit. Zero tolerence has been here a long little while you still at this age level don't freak when a kid makes a pretend gun, there is no need to even involve a principal you talk to the kid.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  5. #35
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Ok. What do you think the inappropriate gesture was then? Anyway nevermind. You didn't read the article anyway it seems. Much more fun to just bash on the crazy headline.

  6. #36
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Yes that is what I think, because any teacher who would be dumb enough to get a child suspended over something like this is one who is stupid enough to panic when she/he sees a student had made a gun out of something. Thanks to the media and everyone freaking out over these shootings alot of teachers are becoming stupid about shit. Zero tolerence has been here a long little while you still at this age level don't freak when a kid makes a pretend gun, there is no need to even involve a principal you talk to the kid.
    Right. ALL she had to say in "No,Sugar. That might scare your teacher" and he would have been very pleased with himself and stopped.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  7. #37
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,275

    Default

    I think I've seen this play before, it's still boring. Taking a mind-numbingly foolish position in a thread, then agreeing with people who completely disagree with the position, then making shit up to defend the mind-numbingly follish position and then getting bratty. A (stink) rose by any other name....
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  8. #38
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think I've seen this play before, it's still boring. Taking a mind-numbingly foolish position in a thread, then agreeing with people who completely disagree with the position, then making shit up to defend the mind-numbingly follish position and then getting bratty. A (stink) rose by any other name....
    PLEASE don't mention this to Mohandas. I just can't take another pie chart.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  9. #39
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    Ok. What do you think the inappropriate gesture was then? Anyway nevermind. You didn't read the article anyway it seems. Much more fun to just bash on the crazy headline.
    Making the god damned gun was the inappropriate gesture dumbass. I read the article but my reading comprehension seems to be a bit better than yours hun. Oh and btw of course you did wingnut
    Mel1973 and Lalique like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  10. #40
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Oh and btw of course you did
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #41
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I'm taking the meaning of gesture the way it is normally used

    ges·ture(jschr)n.1. A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.
    2. The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.
    3. An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of intention or attitude: sent flowers as a gesture of sympathy.

    v. ges·tured, ges·tur·ing, ges·tures
    v.intr.To make gestures.

    v.tr.To show, express, or direct by gestures.

    And you obviously didn't even read the article on the first page because you asked where it said in the article that he made an inappropriate gesture. Whatever.



  12. #42
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,649

    Default

    yeah thanks for that, Merriam Webster. so helpful.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #43
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,696

    Default

    The State of Florida looks like a gun to me. Maybe we should ban it.

    gas_chick, twitchy2.0 and Mel1973 like this.

  14. #44
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    I'm taking the meaning of gesture the way it is normally used

    ges·ture(jschr)n.1. A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.
    2. The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.
    3. An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of intention or attitude: sent flowers as a gesture of sympathy.

    v. ges·tured, ges·tur·ing, ges·tures
    v.intr.To make gestures.

    v.tr.To show, express, or direct by gestures.

    And you obviously didn't even read the article on the first page because you asked where it said in the article that he made an inappropriate gesture. Whatever.


    yea blow me
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  15. #45
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    35,112

    Default

    I'm not impressed with his gun making skills. He should try doing it with his number two next time.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: December 27th, 2009, 04:38 PM
  2. Cop suspended after Tasering 10-year-old girl
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 25th, 2009, 10:41 AM
  3. Asparagus tart
    By mrs.v in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM
  4. Chocolate Mousse Tart
    By Honey in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 7th, 2007, 09:39 AM
  5. Nicole Richie is trying to be the next Pop music tart
    By carrie2008 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2007, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •