Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 7-year-old suspended for biting Pop Tart into gun shape

that's just saying that he made the gun not that he pointed it at anyone again that is just you putting your own spin on it
    Lalique likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

This was a 7 year old boy being a 7 year old boy. That's his job!
    He may have bitten the poptart into a "gun" but this school topped that\t by making a friggin' mountain out of the smallest mole hill.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    that's just saying that he made the gun not that he pointed it at anyone again that is just you putting your own spin on it

You really think that he just bit it into that shape and a teacher walking by said "OMG It looks like a gun" and he got suspended for the way he was eating a pop tart? That's what you think happened?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This was a 7 year old boy being a 7 year old boy. That's his job!
    He may have bitten the poptart into a "gun" but this school topped that\t by making a friggin' mountain out of the smallest mole hill.
    Exactly, I can see them talking to him about it but suspending him was ridiculous. Even if he did point it around as a gun, it's a normal kid thing, not a criminal in the making.

Yes that is what I think, because any teacher who would be dumb enough to get a child suspended over something like this is one who is stupid enough to panic when she/he sees a student had made a gun out of something. Thanks to the media and everyone freaking out over these shootings alot of teachers are becoming stupid about shit. Zero tolerence has been here a long little while you still at this age level don't freak when a kid makes a pretend gun, there is no need to even involve a principal you talk to the kid.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ok. What do you think the inappropriate gesture was then? Anyway nevermind. You didn't read the article anyway it seems. Much more fun to just bash on the crazy headline.

Yes that is what I think, because any teacher who would be dumb enough to get a child suspended over something like this is one who is stupid enough to panic when she/he sees a student had made a gun out of something. Thanks to the media and everyone freaking out over these shootings alot of teachers are becoming stupid about shit. Zero tolerence has been here a long little while you still at this age level don't freak when a kid makes a pretend gun, there is no need to even involve a principal you talk to the kid.
    Right. ALL she had to say in "No,Sugar. That might scare your teacher" and he would have been very pleased with himself and stopped.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think I've seen this play before, it's still boring. Taking a mind-numbingly foolish position in a thread, then agreeing with people who completely disagree with the position, then making shit up to defend the mind-numbingly follish position and then getting bratty. A (stink) rose by any other name....
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think I've seen this play before, it's still boring. Taking a mind-numbingly foolish position in a thread, then agreeing with people who completely disagree with the position, then making shit up to defend the mind-numbingly follish position and then getting bratty. A (stink) rose by any other name....
    PLEASE don't mention this to Mohandas. I just can't take another pie chart.

Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    Ok. What do you think the inappropriate gesture was then? Anyway nevermind. You didn't read the article anyway it seems. Much more fun to just bash on the crazy headline.
    Making the god damned gun was the inappropriate gesture dumbass. I read the article but my reading comprehension seems to be a bit better than yours hun. Oh and btw of course you did wingnut
    Mel1973 and Lalique like this.

Oh and btw of course you did
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm taking the meaning of gesture the way it is normally used

ges·ture(jschr)n.1. A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.
    2. The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.
    3. An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of intention or attitude: sent flowers as a gesture of sympathy.

v. ges·tured, ges·tur·ing, ges·tures
    v.intr.To make gestures.

v.tr.To show, express, or direct by gestures.

And you obviously didn't even read the article on the first page because you asked where it said in the article that he made an inappropriate gesture. Whatever.

yeah thanks for that, Merriam Webster. so helpful.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The State of Florida looks like a gun to me. Maybe we should ban it.

gas_chick, twitchy2.0 and Mel1973 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    I'm taking the meaning of gesture the way it is normally used

ges·ture(jschr)n.1. A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.
    2. The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.
    3. An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of intention or attitude: sent flowers as a gesture of sympathy.

v. ges·tured, ges·tur·ing, ges·tures
    v.intr.To make gestures.

v.tr.To show, express, or direct by gestures.

And you obviously didn't even read the article on the first page because you asked where it said in the article that he made an inappropriate gesture. Whatever.

yea blow me
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I'm not impressed with his gun making skills. He should try doing it with his number two next time.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information