Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 teens charged in videotaped attack

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Default 8 teens charged in videotaped attack

8 teens charged in videotaped attack
    42 minutes ago

Eight teenagers have been arrested on charges alleging they beat another teen in an "animalistic attack" so they could make a videotape to post on YouTube.
    Seven of them remained in juvenile detention Tuesday, authorities said. A boy who was charged as an adult had been released on bail.
    Victoria Lindsay was attacked on March 30 by six teenage girls when she arrived at a friend's home, authorities said.
    One of the girls struck the 16-year-old victim on the head several times and then slammed her head into a wall, knocking her unconscious, according to an arrest report.
    Later, according to a clip of the video that was released by the Polk County sheriff's office, the teens can be seen blocking a door and hitting Victoria.
    "It's absolutely an animalistic attack," Sheriff Grady Judd said Tuesday on NBC's "Today." "They lured her into the home for express purpose of filming the attack and posting it on the Internet."
    Victoria's father, Patrick Lindsay, said the teens intended to post the video on the video-sharing Web site YouTube.
    Christina Garcia, mother of one of the defendants, said her daughter had turned the tape over to police.
    The sheriff's office said that after the attack, three of the teens forced the victim into a vehicle and drove her to another location, where she was told she would be given a worse beating if she contacted police.
    All eight suspects were arrested April 2 and charged with battery and false imprisonment. The three teens who took Lindsay to the second location are also charged with felony kidnapping.
    Lindsay was treated for a concussion, damage to her left eye and left ear, and numerous bruises, police said.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

I saw this. That Sheriff-who has seen the entire thing-was just livid. I was too-after just a few seconds. Those little tramps are in detention and will be for years. God help us if they decide to become parents. And that Mother! Actually thought the victim should "share blame". Outrageous.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

The parents of these juvenile delinquents just need to to learn to STFU instead if trying to defend their feral brats.

These little shits think they're so hard and what not; I so hope some psycho kicks their asses. This is so fucked up.

I saw this too. fucking little cunts need a beatdown of their own.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I saw the mother on the Today show this morning, and cursed at the TV. She said the vicitm should, "Back up what she said." What is she, 12? She's supposed to be the adult.

I hope all those girls get tried as adults.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

These bitches think they are tough, 7 on 1? Wait tell they get to jail and they'll see how bad ass they're without their back up. Dumb bitches.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I saw the mother on the Today show this morning, and cursed at the TV. She said the vicitm should, "Back up what she said." What is she, 12? She's supposed to be the adult.

I hope all those girls get tried as adults.
    Back up what she said? WTF is this??? That woman needs to be hit in the face... back up what you said, bitch!

Okay, so the same woman who said "back up what she said" isn't the same one who's daughter is named as the one who turned the tape over to police? Sure would suck to see what that group would do to her.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; April 8th, 2008 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Back up what she said? WTF is this??? That woman needs to be hit in the face... back up what you said, bitch!

Okay, so the same woman who said "back up what she said" isn't the same one who's daughter is named as the one who turned the tape over to police? Sure would suck to see what that group would do to her.
    AND, the scene took place at the Grandmother's house! Mother to the mother on the Today Show. But her daughter's innocent, because she warned her not to go into the house. AND! the victim had been living with the daughter for the past week.

I don't understand what part in her brain thinks this is not an outrage.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah, I just read it on the Today site. WTF!?!?!?! I love what Sheriff Judd said about the mother; he really didn't care about what she had to say.

I have no mercy for these f*cks!

The one in the white shirt looked like she did most of the damage. What could the justice be?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

What you get to see is after she gets up from being unconscious. They all took turns prior to that. WTF.

Disgusting.
    I wish we lived in the age where criminals got fed to the lions. At least then they have a purpose, in society among decent people they are good for nothing.

"Eight teenagers have been arrested on charges alleging they beat another teen in an "animalistic attack" so they could make a videotape to post on YouTube...."

Geez, now why am I not surprised, YouTube and its counterparts have spawned a whole new breed of miscreants wanting their 15 minutes of fame in the very worst ways.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

That's the problem, douchebag parents raise douchebag children.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information