Thread: Tacky? Footballer Phil Neville puts his £4m Versace-themed mansion on the market

Default Tacky? Footballer Phil Neville puts his £4m Versace-themed mansion on the market

Footballer Phil Neville and wife Julie have placed their Versace-themed home on the market.

But the £4million mansion is only available to people with names beginning with P and J, unless you want to transform it.
    For the initials are woven into many of the garish carpets and are even on the front gates. Scroll down for more...
    Dinner zone: The dining room has been decked out almost entirely in Versace - complete with golden ceiling

Moving on: The Everton star and his wife Julie paid £600,000 for the home nine years ago

Fancy a drink? The bar contains Neville's man of the match bottles of champagne

The couple look set to make a profit of more than £3million on the flamboyant property in Crawshawbooth, Lancashire.
    Everton star Neville, 31, and his wife paid £600,000 for Sunnyside House, which was a 27-bedroom conference centre, nine years ago. Scroll down for more...
    The couple were given clearance from English Heritage to replace the windows in the Grade II listed building

The lounge which is also fitted with a bar, the home's nine-acre grounds also include a tennis court

Now it has six bedrooms, four of which are suites, and even its own bar in the sitting room - housing Neville's man of the match bottles of champagne alongside the spirit optics.
    The dining room is decked out almost entirely in WAGs' favourite Versace - complete with golden ceiling. Scroll down for more...
    Personal touch: The initials P and J are woven into the couple's front gate and some of the carpets

Children's wonderland: A room for the couple's two kids Isabella and Harvey

For Sale: Phil Neville and wife Julie have placed their home on the market for £4 million

The master bedroom is also an homage to the Italian designer.
    There is also a fitness room, cinema room and a four-bedroomed separate staff house in the nine-acre grounds, which include a tennis court.
    The couple were given clearance from the English Heritage to replace the windows in the Grade II listed building. Scroll down for more...
    Neville's framed football shirts hang proudly on the passage walls

Versace-style: The master bedroom is a homage to the Italian designer

But their hopes to build a separate swimming pool were dashed by local planners after the Rossendale Civic Trust objected.
    "Getting the windows done was a nightmare," said Neville.
    "We tried to get them repaired, but they were so fragile no one would touch them, so in the end we found a firm in London able to create some exact replicas and they were approved by English Heritage and they do look wonderful.
    "It will always be a very special to us, our first home together." Scroll down for more...
    Mahogony Pathway: Phil and Julie have opened the doors to their 18th century mansion

Light cooking: The Nevilles' kitchen

What was once a snooker room is now a kids' toy zone and what was once the garage has been given over to be a huge climbing/soft play area for son Harvey, seven and four-year-old Isabella - who even have their own mini quad bikes to use inside.
    "It felt more like a church inside, all hard floors and lots of panelling and absolutely freezing but it still had all the original features and we just loved it," added Neville, who hopes to sell the property as soon as possible through Harrogate estate agents Knight Frank.
    Neville, who was playing for Manchester United when he bought Sunnyside House, is now living in Beetham Tower, the tallest residential building in Europe, in Manchester city centre.
    He paid more than £1million for three apartments on the 44th, 45th and 46th floors of the complex and transformed them into a triplex because of the difficulty he had in travelling from Crawshawbooth to training in Liverpool.
    "We found we were spending so long in the cars with me commuting to work at Everton and Julie taking the children to school that we had little home life," he continued. "We converted three apartments into one space at Beetham and it works really really well."
    Family home: The couple and their two children have now moved to Manchester

The Neville's look set to make a profit of more than £3million on the property in Crawshawbooth, Lancashire

A gaudy glimpse through the keyhole: Phil Neville and his WAG put their £4m Versace-themed mansion on the market | the Daily Mail

Just don't ever give those chavs any money!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

These people seem like they would be a real treat to hang around with. I bet every sentence out of their mouths starts with I.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I bet his wife is a total bitch!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ok, that kitchen looks like shit for a mansion! Mine looks better than that!

I hope this tacky house sits on the market forever.

That house would give me a headache.. it's so fucking busy and ostentatious. The outside looks nice (minus those tacky-ass wrought iron gates) and you can see shades of its former wooden glory inside, but then they went and added all that bullshit... ugh
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Chavtasic.

was that an ATM machine in one of those pics?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

It sickens me how grown men playing children's games get paid so much, while firefighters, cops, nurses, social workers, people who's jobs actually matter, make so little in comparion
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

That is one ugly house! Could they have chosen any more creams, beiges and browns? Blah!
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    was that an ATM machine in one of those pics?
    that is totally what i was wondering!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I think that 'atm' , the one on the right is a quiz machine!

It sickens me how grown men playing children's games get paid so much, while firefighters, cops, nurses, social workers, people who's jobs actually matter, make so little in comparion
    Don't - just don't. I'll go on a three page rant. It makes me sick also!

Elite Member

What a decorating nightmare! That lounge looks like part of Graceland, and that is not a compliment.

And the kitchen looks cheap. I'm sure it would be a great house if they'd put a little money (and taste) into remodeling it.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Well, the gates are nice.

Truthfully, they must be egomaniacal to put their initials on everything.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information