A young mother allegedly gang-raped in her home has hit out at YouTube for allowing hundreds of viewers to watch a video of her ordeal.
The three-minute clip, apparently filmed on a mobile phone, was posted on the video-sharing website within hours of the attack on November 6.
It was seen more than 600 times in the three months it remained on the site. Scroll down for more ...
'I felt such shame': The alleged victim speaks anonymously for a TV interview
The 25-year-old woman, from South London, claims it shows her being raped by three boys in front of her screaming children, aged two and four, as she lies unconscious after being drugged.
Last night, the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, hit out at YouTube bosses after it was revealed the video was only removed in mid-February following complaints from a visitor to the website.
"How could anyone allow anything as degrading as that to be posted on the internet?" she said.
"They were really hurting me. My daughter was crying and I could not get to her. Afterwards they called me a slag and a bitch. I felt so ashamed.
"It's just crazy to think that someone would get a kick out of watching that - someone perverted, someone not right, someone sick.
"The worst thing about it is you can clearly hear my baby crying.
"The next day I found out there was a video and everybody tried to make out I did it on purpose.
"I don't see why I should have to go through all this. It is just really awful." Scroll down for more ...
Ordeal: A 25-year-old mother claims her rape was filmed and later posted on YouTube
The woman's ordeal began after a female friend invited her into a neighbour's flat for a drink.
As the pair shared a bottle of champagne, the mother claims she went numb and realised her drink had been spiked.
What allegedly followed was a sickening 14-hour attack carried out by three boys, aged between 14 and 16.
She does not remember how she ended up back in her own flat.
"I felt dirty, humiliated, ashamed," she said. "I did not want to tell anyone, did not want to do anything. I just wanted to forget.
"I thought, if I lose my control, I'm not going to be a good mum for my kids. I just had to pretend it did not happen."
The distraught victim only plucked up the courage to tell police on February 13 - three months after the incident allegedly occurred.
YouTube has since removed the clip, entitled "Mashin" and posted by a 15-year-old boy, describing it as a "massive violation" of its rules. But last night questions were being raised as to why it took three and a half months for the video to be deleted.
A spokesman for YouTube claimed that it was impossible to view every video uploaded on to the website and that it was up to viewers to police its content.
"YouTube is a community site used by millions of people in very positive ways," he added.
"Sadly, as with any form of communication, there is a tiny minority of people who try to break the rules.
"On YouTube, these rules prohibit content like pornography or gratuitous violence.
"When people see content that they think is inappropriate, they can flag it and our staff then review it.
"If the content breaks our terms, then we remove it, and if a user repeatedly breaks the rules, we disable their account."
Detectives from Scotland Yard's specialist rape task force, Operation Sapphire, confirmed they are investigating an allegation of rape. Three teenagers have been quizzed over the attack.
Young mother's fury as video of her gang-rape ordeal is posted on YouTube | the Daily Mail