Thread: Pregnant woman killed in Los Angeles brawl

Default Pregnant woman killed in Los Angeles brawl

Pregnant woman killed in LA brawl - Yahoo! News

A pregnant woman who had just returned from her grandfather's funeral was killed when another woman deliberately rammed her car into a crowd during a street brawl involving about three dozen young women, authorities said.
    Shontae Treniece Blanche, 22, was killed, as was her fetus, police said. Two other women were injured in the fight, said Officer Matthew Gares. The confrontation stemmed from a love triangle between the car driver and another woman, he said.
    The driver, Unique Bishop, 21, fled after Monday afternoon's fight but later turned herself in, police said. She was being held in lieu of $1 million bail. Police planned to recommend that Bishop be charged with murder and attempted murder, Gares said.
    "It was totally an intentional act to kill the woman. It was the driver's way of settling the dispute. It was a horrific act," Deputy Police Chief Charlie Beck said Tuesday.
    It was not known whether Bishop had an attorney.
    One of the injured women was in critical condition, but doctors were able to save her badly injured leg, Gares said.
    Blanche was four to five months pregnant and had learned only last week that she was expecting a girl, said her stepmother, Diane Williams.
    "They called me and told me my baby was laying in the streets," said Williams, who rushed from her home in Las Vegas after authorities told her of her stepdaughter's death.
    Blanche had returned from New Orleans about three hours before she was killed, Williams said. She had gone there to attend her grandfather's funeral.
    "She was a wonderful, wonderful person, a wonderful child," Williams said.
    Authorities say Bishop and a woman fighting over the same man met at the gas station in South Los Angeles to settle the dispute.
    "The girls said they were supposed to show up and talk about it; it wasn't supposed to escalate into this physical, violent situation," Gares said.
    At one point, as many as 30 women were involved in the fight, with some possibly trying to break it up, police said.
    After the fighting, four women, including Blanche and the other woman involved in the dispute with Bishop, began walking away. Bishop became upset and drove a convertible into the group of four, Gares said.
    One of the victims was pinned against another car, and it appears Blanche was dragged by the vehicle, police said. It was unclear whether the other woman involved in the supposed love triangle was one of the injured.

i just now saw this on the news. it was sickening
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

what an evil bitch. klassy too, i can't believe her name is really Unique Bishop
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ugh. Some people just need to be fucking lined up and shot. -_-

UGh.WTH names their kid Unique. Yeah, I'll tell you what's unique about her, she's the kind of person who will run down women with her car over a man!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    UGh.WTH names their kid Unique. Yeah, I'll tell you what's unique about her, she's the kind of person who will run down women with her car over a man!
    He is probably a very worthy man who has cheated numerous times and has miscellaneous baby mama's. Quite the catch and someone to kill over.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

gawd sadly this is sooo typical (except w/o the murder, although I'm sure many think about it) - women w/ low self esteem battling over some loser. My exbooty call has this on and off gf who's in love w/ him for some reason even though he got some ho pregnant when they were on one of their many "breaks" and the dumb bitch took him back again and again! Even though I also know for a fact that both retards have had abortions b/c of this guy too; who in their right mind would have unprotected sex w/ someone like him. I dunno....i just dont know. after a certain age, this drama shit gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    which reminds me of a cute joke:
    how do you catch a unique wabbit?
    Unique up on him....
    how do you catch a tame wabbit?
    Tame way!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wouldn't expect any less from a woman named Unique.
    God, how do people come up with these names?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I wouldn't expect any less from a woman named Unique.
    God, how do people come up with these names?
    I know....why not just put a tattoo on their foreheads saying "Ghetto baby" and be done with it? You've seriously hampered your child's chances of ever going beyond the level you are at now. Names like that get people pigeonholed into being perceived as lower class.

Thread Information