Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teen forced to have sex with his own mother

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Teen forced to have sex with his own mother

Boys ages 14, 16 charged with gang-raping woman, torturing preteen
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 6:37 p.m. ET July 6, 2007
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Two teenagers were accused of gang-raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman’s apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

“Any rape case is horrible, but this takes it to another level, something you can’t think of even in your worst dreams,” police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman’s door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

Gruesome violence
    The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted.

According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were pending, but he would not say if authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims’ home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

Undergoing counseling
    The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

“They’re going through the county victim services for counseling,” he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don’t think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

A call to Lawson’s public defender was not immediately returned. It was not known if Walker has an attorney.
    Teens allegedly force mother, son to have sex - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com
    What? What the fuck? I mean, what the fuck? This is like the Drano Killers of yore but much, much worse. What the fuck?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

OMG! This makes me want to puke. This is horrible! I'm with you on the What the fuck????
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'm just beyojnd stunned. Don't these kids have hobbies?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Same here. I guess they have different types of hobbies, like killing animals and stuff like that.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people can do stuff like this.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

This is so sick. Making a child rape his mother is the worst thing of all. He will never recover.What the hell is going on in this world. I can't stand it anymore.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

My God, they need to be wiped out. There should be no tolerance for creatures like that, catch them and turn them into organ donors.

Oh my God, how could anyone be so evil? There are some crimes that are beyond reasonable punishment. Long torturous suffering that leads to death seems appropriate. That poor family.

That is just horrible, sick and evil

But I have a question.

I always wonder when I read stories of men being FORCED to rape someone - how can they do it? I mean, don't you have to be in.....um.... a certain mood and condition to be able to do so? Not a state you could reach during extreme fear and the fact it's your own mother, I would have thought.......I just don't see how they could?

Back, back to this story - WTF is up with these sick bastards? I just can't understand the hate and evil. What kind of homes did these people come out of????

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I'm just beyojnd stunned. Don't these kids have hobbies?
    Apparently gang rape and robbery.
    If they are doing this at that age, WTF are they capable of, and WTF would they do as they got older?
    It is these little fuckers who deserve to be locked up until they are old and gray.
    I can not imagine how that kid feels.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Geez, the son almost certainly won't ever get over this. The mother either, for that matter.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Was this posted before or has it happened again

Bronze Member

This is just absolutely horrible. I mean wtf, how can someone be so twisted? And I feel so sorry for this mother and son, how hard it must be for them to communicate after something like this.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? I just heard that in my country a woman was raped by his son and his husband. After that they had forced a beer bottle up from her butt, kicked her so that the bottle had broken inside her stomach and evidently, she had died. Wtf wtf wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Was this posted before or has it happened again
    It was posted before.

This reminds me of something that happened years ago here in Ohio. Two college boys were abducted by a group of thugs from their home, were tortured, and then forced to have sex with eachother-and then were brutally murdered. How can people turn into such evil monsters and do shit like this? There is NO hope of redemption for them and at the very least if they are not just killed outright the monsters should be locked away from the rest of society and any half-way decent human beings for the rest of their days on this earth.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

IMO people like this should be shot or shipped off to live in their own little colony. If you do things like this, you should be around others who have the same thinking. Let them all wipe each other out and save the rest of the innocent people.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information