Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: 4-Year olds accidentally served daiquiris in restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ...I rarely stand up for the morons that live in this state...but state law says that the left lane is NOT a passing lane here and can be driven in at any speed until you make everyone else road-ragin' crazy....the biggest morons here get elected and sent to the state capitol to make laws....

...but yer all missing the point here about the alcohol drinking kids....DID THEY LEAVE A TIP?.....if not, well, they won't get served next time...thereby solving the problem!!!

I am a genius....
    Wait wait wait....NC has a traffic law that specially states that the left lane is NOT a passing lane????? Even on highways? Is that why I95 is a fucking disaster?? I know each state has differing laws, etc--but I thought traffic 'law' was pretty mutually exclusive to all the states. Isn't this a basic stuff??
    This is the same state that doesn't allow bars too right? An establishment must serve food and booze for it to exist?? And no hard alcohol too right? Or is that just a county thing?

GAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wait wait wait....NC has a traffic law that specially states that the left lane is NOT a passing lane????? Even on highways? Is that why I95 is a fucking disaster?? I know each state has differing laws, etc--but I thought traffic 'law' was pretty mutually exclusive to all the states. Isn't this a basic stuff??
    This is the same state that doesn't allow bars too right? An establishment must serve food and booze for it to exist?? And no hard alcohol too right? Or is that just a county thing?

GAH!!!
    Why do you think I love it here so much? Yes, if you are driving at least the speed limit you can stay in the left lane until the cows come home. The law says that if you are going below the speed limit, then you should drive in the right lane.....AND they also allow "us" to carry concealed weapons in your car...so when a left lane driver pisses you off....don't bother passing him, just shoot him!

Nah, we get to drink wherever and whenever we want....although there are clubs where you have to bring your own alcohol and they sell you the mix and glass and cubes for about $10.....there might be some laws about the percentage of food versus drink, but the dives handle that by selling potato chips....lots and lots of potato chips....

Sheesh, he drives like an old man too. **deletes cynic from spank bank**
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sheesh, he drives like an old man too. **deletes cynic from spank bank**
    ...how do you think I GOT this old....whippersnapper.....

I'm surprised no one has run your ass over yet. I advise you never to try to drive in Cali.
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Shirley Temples are a gateway beverage.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Cynic couldn't make it in Atlanta or DC [especially] driving like that either.

@LynnieD - So I'm not the only one who realizes what a disaster I-95 is in NC? It's a mind and butt-numbing drive. HATE it!

I-85 isn't any better - and seems to have been under construction in some capacity since I was in Middle School in the mid-90's.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Shirley Temples are a gateway beverage.
    is that why I am the way I am? **sobs**

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Cynic couldn't make it in Atlanta or DC [especially] driving like that either.

@LynnieD - So I'm not the only one who realizes what a disaster I-95 is in NC? It's a mind and butt-numbing drive. HATE it!

I-85 isn't any better - and seems to have been under construction in some capacity since I was in Middle School in the mid-90's.
    I don't live in NC--but we travel there usually once a year to OBX--and we avoid I-95 at ALL COSTS. We will go back roads, even out of our way to avoid it. Its horrible. We've even considered flying to Virginia Beach and then rent a car to OBX, all to avoid the bullshit traffic.

I applaud you for dealing with it, even if its only 2-3 times a year. Must suck large.

The drive from Virginia Beach to OBX is lovely, puts you in a beachy sort of mind (once you get out of vabeach), it's really no longer than any other route and there are some really great farmer's markets on the way.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    The drive from Virginia Beach to OBX is lovely, puts you in a beachy sort of mind (once you get out of vabeach), it's really no longer than any other route and there are some really great farmer's markets on the way.
    Oh yea, the ride from VB is OBX is good--especially since they made the entire route 2 lanes (which it wasn't when when we started going). Some super quaint towns and real 'southern' charm. And we stop at a certain Farmers Market every single time. Love it!

Its just getting from Pennsylvania past Washington DC/Baltimore and to VB that is the hard part. Especially at certain times of the day. But, luckily I don't have to deal w/it daily or even monthly. Yee haw.

You know, I've lived in NC my whole life and I don't remember ever being on I-95. I prefer the backroads, they really are a lot better. I-85 isn't that bad at all, but it will be under construction until the apocalypse. Now my ass has drove every mile of I-40 in NC and every other state it's in this side of the Mississippi half a million times. It's a coin toss what it's going to be like. And believe me, there's plenty of bars.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    They do that same shit here, and let me tell you the rage that I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'll accept that because we kick and scream about Florida drivers as the worst we see. Rat bastards stopping or driving 10 mph to look at the leaves, riding their brakes down the mountain, or driving up a mountain at 10 mph. Florida drivers act like they've never driven on curves or an incline before.
    Lol, I wasn't referring to NC drivers when I said "they". I was saying "they" meaning people down here driving in the left lane pissing me off!
    However, I will stick up for the Florida drivers not knowing how to drive on mountains, We don't have any here, we are a flat land, we know nothing of these mountains you speak of. People do the same here driving over bridges and looking at the ocean or bay.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ok, I come to Florida and you drive, and you come to NC and I'll drive.

shedevilang likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Ok, I come to Florida and you drive, and you come to NC and I'll drive.

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information