Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: 4-Year olds accidentally served daiquiris in restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I hear he's hired Gloria Allred.
    snickering here

I thought the only reason straight people had kids was so they would have someone to go down to the liquor store and give some guy outside some money and five extra bucks to get vodka and cigarettes?

Good exercise for the kids walking down to the liquor store-and hey, they have to be out of their cages some of the day, right?
    shedevilang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    snickering here

I thought the only reason straight people had kids was so they would have someone to go down to the liquor store and give some guy outside some money and five extra bucks to get vodka and cigarettes?

Good exercise for the kids walking down to the liquor store-and hey, they have to be out of their cages some of the day, right?
    hell that's why I had them :p and my daiquiris are not pussy drinks they are more rum than mix bitches. It's all in how you make them
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    hell that's why I had them :p and my daiquiris are not pussy drinks they are more rum than mix bitches. It's all in how you make them
    Strawberry daiquiris cured me of ever wanting to drink more than one drink at a time. I made strong daiquiris with way too much rum, drank 5, puked in my bath tub, thought I heard my neighbors having loud sex then ended up in bed sick for 3 days. That was 10 years ago and I have never been drunk since. Horrible, horrible!!

quitter
    sluce, LynnieD and NoNoRehab like this.

I am. It doesn't help that I have pregnant and/or nursing for the past 5-6 years, too so i haven't been drinking much. I had one margarita at the bar recently and was buzzing so hard that I was afraid people might see me walk funny out to the parking lot. My husband gets a kick out of it.

But see, if you start drinking while pregnant you get them primed. Then you won't have pussy little four year olds who can't handle a simple daiquiri.

Actually, the funniest part of the article was that the kid slammed the thing down in ten minutes. "Mommy, this is the best daiquiri everrrrr....."
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Who was gonna be the driver after they were done indulging in drinks? Side note, I eat hear once a month and the food is delish, the view is even better
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

It doesn't say the moms drank, and I'm pretty sure 4yos don't have licenses even if it is Florida.
    sluce and witchcurlgirl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Who was gonna be the driver after they were done indulging in drinks? Side note, I eat hear once a month and the food is delish, the view is even better
    Having 1 drink would be indulging? There is no reason they (the Moms) would not be ok to drive after 1 daquiri.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

unless it was one that I made

Then the nanny would have to drive them home. Total mom failure at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It doesn't say the moms drank, and I'm pretty sure 4yos don't have licenses even if it is Florida.
    Given my harrowing experiences driving in that state, I'm convinced the DMV there does give licenses to a few 4-year-olds.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Who cares if the moms have a daquiri or two? As long as there's a designated driver.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    who cares if the moms have a daquiri or two? As long as there's a designated driver.

toonces!!

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Given my harrowing experiences driving in that state, I'm convinced the DMV there does give licenses to a few 4-year-olds.
    I'm gonna give you a big old vouch for that! I thought Massachusettes drivers were bad, but no, Florida drivers totally take the cake for the worst. To be fair though, most of them did come from out of state to begin with.
    hustle4alivin and shedevilang like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information