Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Man shoots fireworks from ass, scorches colon

Red face Man shoots fireworks from ass, scorches colon

Man injured after launching firework from bottom
    Thu Nov 9, 7:38 AM ET

LONDON (AFP) - A man was rushed to hospital in Britain with severe internal injuries after trying to launch a powerful firework from his bottom, an ambulance service spokesman said.

It is thought that the 22-year-old could have been trying to imitate a scene from "Jackass: The Movie", a controversial film featuring a series of edgy pranks.

Footage of the incident in Sunderland, north-east England, was captured on a mobile phone by a gang of youths and shows a white flash followed by hysterical laughter and a youth shouting: "Ha ha ha ha," followed by an expletive.

A spokesman for the North East ambulance service said: "We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding."

He is now recovering in a Sunderland hospital after sustaining internal injuries including a scorched colon.

The incident took place on November 5, when Britons light bonfires and let off fireworks to commemorate a 17th century plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061109...tainhealthfire

Unreal.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

My ex was with a bunch of his drunken army buddies years ago, and they all shot bottle rockets from their asses. I was just incredulous that grown men would do that. People will do just about anything, I guess.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I wish I'd had that picture of my ex during the divorce. Might have given me some leverage.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

KD
    Elite Member

Darwin awards at its finest. Honorable mentions, at least.

From the BBC:
    "Paramedics found the 22-year-old bleeding, with a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket lodged inside him, when they attended the scene in Sunderland."

^Both articles say "fired from", but this sounds almost like fired into!

"
    Mr McDougal added: "Potentially it could have been a fatal incident. "There's a lot of major blood vessels round that area, so infection would probably be a huge problem for him.
    "And also the body naturally produces methane gas, so combine that with the firework and the exploding effect with methane's flammability - it certainly could have been a lot worse than it really was.""

from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ar/6132140.stm

"Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!" Had to. I just had to.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Damn fool. Damn fool. Damn fool....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    OMG...would this also damage your family jewels in addition to your anus/colons cuz they are kinda dangling very close no? Would prolly singe the hairs in that general area...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

the depths of human stupidity never cease to amaze me
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oh, Sputnik, I am still amazed almost daily...
    When this dumb ass has to empty a colostomy bag for the rest of his life, I hope he stops one day and thinks, "now why the hell did I ever do that?"
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    My ex was with a bunch of his drunken army buddies years ago, and they all shot bottle rockets from their asses. I was just incredulous that grown men would do that. People will do just about anything, I guess.

I think the operative word there is "drunken". Alcohol usually makes one talk out of one's butt, but most stop there......

I have never understood stood how/why hetero men (homophobic even) are so fascinated with their assholes and its myriad functions. They're always laughing about farting, triple ringers, whatever...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have never understood stood how/why hetero men (homophobic even) are so fascinated with their assholes and its myriad functions. They're always laughing about farting, triple ringers, whatever...
    Because, unlike women, men never give up the pleasures of childhood......

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    Oh, Sputnik, I am still amazed almost daily...
    When this dumb ass has to empty a colostomy bag for the rest of his life, I hope he stops one day and thinks, "now why the hell did I ever do that?"
    Yeah this story really pisses me off. My mom just got out of the hospital on Monday after having her colonectomy (sp?) reversed. She had to wear a colostomy bag for the past year because of an infection in her bowel. It was the worst year of her life, and thank God she was able to have it reversed; many can't. Now this idiot, because of his stupidity, may end up having one of those damn bags, possibly for the rest of his life. After seeing what my mother went through, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's quite a price to pay for a stupid trick.

Thread Information