Thread: Scott Peterson gets beaten up!!!!

Default Scott Peterson gets beaten up!!!!

SCOTT PETERSON'S JAILHOUSE BEATING

By PATRICIA SHIPP

In a shocking murder attempt, Scott Peterson has been savagely beaten by fellow inmates at California's notorious San Quentin State Prison, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The badly bloodied killer was rushed to the prison hospital, where he was stitched up — and then broke down in tears, reveal sources.

The 34-year-old fertilizer salesman — convicted of the brutal murders of his 8-months-pregnant wife Laci and unborn baby Conner — was ambushed on Sept. 21.

Guards were returning the handcuffed death row inmate to his cell when vengeance struck with a fury.

"Scott was literally beaten to a pulp while his hands were handcuffed behind his back," revealed a source.

Read all about it in this week's ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

Published on: 10/04/2006

SOURCE:
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ne/20061004/115997400009.html
    Last edited by moomies; October 16th, 2006 at 02:29 PM. Reason: plz include the source of your article
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Zee

Surprised it took this long to happen. Even the convicts have a code of honor.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I detest violence, but I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

A murder attempt?? Isn't that a bit dramatic?? Sounds like he was being a little bitch and needed to be put in line....that'll learn him!

Could not have happened to a nicer guy*snicker*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Even the convicts have a code of honor.

That's true, and it's a joke, imo. Scott Petersen is a demon and I'm glad he got his ass handed to him. That said, the folks who beat him down in a moment of delusional superiority also deserve a beat down. I doubt prison is punishment enough for whatever they did to get there. It's like, "Hey, I may have raped an 80 yr old in a wheelchair and slit her throat over $20, but at least I ain't as bad as that guy". They're all creeps and should go ahead and kill each other.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he deserves 1000 times worse everyday for the rest of his life imo!

I want to know how they were able to get to him? Where were the guards?

Guards were returning the handcuffed death row inmate to his cell when vengeance struck with a fury.

How were guards not able to stop this before he was "beaten to a pulp"?
    Not saying that he didn't need some real pain in his life...but...^^

I was under the impression that he would be in a cell alone until they carried out the death sentence. Huh.

He will eventually be placed in a cell in one of six "exercise yard groups," he said. About 70 to 90 inmates are in those groups, and officials will try to place Peterson in the one most compatible for him.

"Those will prove to be his community, the friends that he will soon have to make," he said.

Experts have said Peterson probably will be a marked man in prison, a target for other inmates eager to make a name for themselves because of his notoriety.

Crittendon acknowledged there might be some prisoners who "will see this as an opportunity to build a reputation by stating they had attacked Scott Peterson." But he said he doubts that will be widespread.

"I don't believe that there will be many of them that will harbor any ill will because of his commitment offense, particularly those men on death row. As we know, most of them have been involved with murdering of children and women," he said.

source:cnn.com
    Last edited by sweetrebel; October 16th, 2006 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added partial article
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

He's getting exactly what he deserves...
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Even the convicts have a code of honor.

That's true, and it's a joke, imo. Scott Petersen is a demon and I'm glad he got his ass handed to him. That said, the folks who beat him down in a moment of delusional superiority also deserve a beat down. I doubt prison is punishment enough for whatever they did to get there. It's like, "Hey, I may have raped an 80 yr old in a wheelchair and slit her throat over $20, but at least I ain't as bad as that guy". They're all creeps and should go ahead and kill each other.

I see your point, I think the convict code of honor is sometimes overblown. I'm sure some of these same thugs have committed some nasty crimes against women and children themselves, but have the protection of their homies. Not that I don't think this petersen guy didn't deserve to have his butt handed to him.

A*O

Meh - Put them all in a big room with baseball bats and let them get on with it. If the justice system can't or won't deal with these psychos then let them sort it out among themselves.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information