Thread: Police Use Mace On Girls During School Fight

Talking Police Use Mace On Girls During School Fight

Police Use Mace On Girls During School Fight
    6 Girls Allegedly Involved

POSTED: 8:33 am EDT September 14, 2006
    UPDATED: 12:48 pm EDT September 14, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police used Mace on some girls who were allegedly involved in a fight at Mifflin High School on Thursday morning.

The fight broke out shortly before 8 a.m. in the school's lobby, NBC 4's Duarte Geraldino reported.
    The mother of two of the girls involved said she knew the fight would happen minutes before the first punch was thrown.
    "It started on the bus. Who is sleeping with who, which is irrelevant. It's kids business," said Michelle Jenkins.( The mother of these teenage girls is saying who they are sleeping with is nobody's business..apparently not even her own the stupid bitch! No wonder her kids are getting expelled now-like mother like daughter apparently)

Jenkins said her daughters called from the bus to let her know what was about to happen.
    "She was like, 'Ma. Come up to the school. I think they are going to try to fight. And if they try to fight, we jumping,'" Jenkins said.( "we jumping'..)
    When the girls entered the school, that's when the fight broke out, involving six girls.
    "One of the girls tried to hit one of mine and another hit them and that's how it started," Jenkins said.

A school resource officer attempted to break up the fight and called police for backup.
    Several police cruisers and medics arrived at the school. Police said they were forced to use the Mace after telling the girls to stop the fight.
    The girls were arrested and police said they will be charged with disorderly conduct.
    "All of the students are arrested and face expulsion. That is a behavior that is not going to be tolerated in this school or any school. We need kids to understand that there are other ways to deal with neighborhood issues," said Greg Viebranz, of Columbus Public Schools.

Jenkins said she believes the Mace was uncalled for, and that her daughters should not be expelled.
    "I am not going to stand for that. Just because you got into a fight and it's cousins and family related, you are not going to expel my child," she said. "They Maced them. Plus, they Maced a couple of the children that were standing by." (well if your dumbass whorish kids would have done what the police told their stupid asses to do they would not have gotten maced. Even worse that it apparently was all in the family(cousins and family related). keep your stupid spawn in control and this shit won't happen you dumbass piece of trash masquerading as a parental figure!)

No major injuries were reported.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.
    http://www.nbc4i.com//news//9847432/detail.html

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

How old were these girls?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    How old were these girls?
    Well they were in high school so I imagine anywhere from maybe 13-17?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Jenkins said she believes the Mace was uncalled for
    Damn right! They ought to have been tazered.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Have you ever seen girls fight? I got caught in the middle of some and I WISHED they had mace back then and used it. Stupid bitches.

I bet they'd be happy to take the mace if they knew what a taser felt like.

Girls are much worse than guys when it comes to fighting. There was a fight outside one of my classes and the one girl ripped out the other's weave, then the other girl ripped the other's dress so she was practically naked. It was nasty.

Waaaah! Your little baby got maced because she wouldn't do what a freaking POLICEMAN told her to. If my kid was that bad and out of control, I'd mace his ass myself.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yesterday my brothers girlfriend was driving me to the Amtrak station and there was a traffic jam on the other side of the street. When we looked over these middle school girls were beating up another girl. And everyone in their cars were pulling over to watch. THese girls had to be like 12. My friend and I got out of the car to try and stop it because they had the poor girl on the ground and were stomping on her. I got beatin up when I was 9 and I know the humiliation that follows and I can't imagine what this girl must feel like with cars honking and people watching. Oh and did I mention that no one was coming out of their cars to help

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

"I am not going to stand for that"

Oh, yes you will, bitch!! What a sorry excuse for a mom.

And everyone in their cars were pulling over to watch. THese girls had to be like 12. My friend and I got out of the car to try and stop it because they had the poor girl on the ground and were stomping on her. I got beatin up when I was 9 and I know the humiliation that follows and I can't imagine what this girl must feel like with cars honking and people watching. Oh and did I mention that no one was coming out of their cars to help

Gosh, how awful.. Adults sat there watching that. They should all be ashamed. I'm so sorry for what happened to you. You know, a girl could get killed during an assault like that. People make me sick. And they say I'm crazy for liking animals better than people. Yeah right.

shit reminds me of when we went to the mall where I use to live a few years ago..and some man maybe late 20's-mid thirty's starting fighting this OLD man who had to be atleast 65!

Yes girls are rough..and the bitches fight dirty..there is NO reason for the ghetto fighting to happen PERIOD.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Thread Information