Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Sarzy
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: Irish man pranks his funeral with message from the grave

Default Irish man pranks his funeral with message from the grave

A Dublin granddad of eight who planned his very own 'funeral prank' before he passed away has been named locally as Shay Bradley.

The dad of four from Kilnamanagh and late of Walkinstown has become famous after a video of his message from beyond taken at a south Dublin graveyard during his own funeral has been viewed all over the world.

The video shows mourners lined up around the open grave who are just finishing up applauding as bagpipe music begins.

The music stops and a man can be heard saying "hello" while ferociously knocking on what sounds like the inside of the coffin.

Shocked family and friends begin to look around in disbelief as Shay begins to roar "let me out" from a pre-recorded message being played through a speaker.

The tears soon turn to laughter when Shay can be heard saying "it's dark in here".

Shay continues: "Let me out. I can hear you! Is that the priest I can hear? I'm in the box, can you hear that?

The south Dublin native finishes the prank by serenading the crowd shortly before the video ends.
    His daughter, Andrea posted the video on Facebook saying: "My dad's dying wish, always the pranksters, you got them good Poppabear*and gave us all a laugh just when we needed it!! I will love you forever*#shayslastlaugh."

She added on Twitter: "It was his dying wish that we played this at his funeral. What a man, to make us all laugh when we were incredibly sad. He was some man for one man. Love you forever Poppabear."

Shay reposed at his residence on Friday before being removed on Saturday to St. Kevinís Church, Kilnamanagh and afterwards to Bohernabreena Cemetery.

He is survived by his loving wife Anne and children Jonathan, Susanne, James and Andrea.

Shay is sadly missed by his heartbroken family, son-in-law, daughters-in-law, his 8 grandchildren, brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, extended family and friends.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dubli...video-17079309

I'd be freaked out lol

I think David Blaine's is going to be pretty epic, too....
    Sarzy likes this.

Thread Information