• 3 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By stella blue
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By Froogy

Thread: Parents charged for allegedly giving their children heroin

Default Parents charged for allegedly giving their children heroin

Mom and Dad Charged for Allegedly Giving Their Children Heroin, Calling It 'Feel Good Medicine'

by Maya Chung5:01 PM EDT, November 1, 2016

(Facebook)

Two Washington State parents have been arrested for allegedly giving their kids heroin, according to reports.
    Ashlee Hutt, 24, and Leroy Mclver, 25, have both been charged with three counts of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor, second-degree criminal mistreatment and second-degree child assault, according to records.
    Read: Mom Pictured Holding Syringe While Allegedly Overdosing With Infant Son in Car: Cops
    The mom and dad were reportedly found living with their kids — ages 6, 4, and 2 — in a house filled with heroin, drug needles, and rat droppings.
    According to a police report, someone in the home contacted Child Protective Services (CPS), claiming they saw Hutt inject her children with the drug — which the parents allegedly called "feel good medicine."
    “Some of the statements [the children] made were very disturbing about how they would get sleeping juice to go to sleep and it was injected into them by needle,” Pierce County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Detective Ed Troyer told KIRO7.
    CPS reportedly began their investigation in May 2015 over a span of several months, and suspected that the parents gave heroin to all three children.
    A probable cause affidavit states that the 6-year-old told CPS investigators, “his mom and dad give him and his sisters the 'feel good medicine,'" which “he described as a white powder which was mixed with water," and that his parents "used a needle to inject the 'feel good medicine' into him and his sisters."
    Testing showed traces of heroin in two of the children, but in at least one case the level was below the threshold to confirm the drug was in the child’s body, according to KIRO7.
    Puncture marks and bruising consistent with needle injections were also reportedly found on the children.
    Police said both parents admitted to being heroin users.
    Read: 4th Case of ODing Parents With Kid Nearby Is Latest Example of Heroin Plight Gripping America
    Hutt and McIver’s children were taken away in November 2015.
    “They’re in foster homes and they’re doing well,” said Troyer.
    Both parents have pleaded not guilty.
    Mom and Dad Charged for Allegedly Giving Their Children Heroin, Calling It 'Feel Good Medicine' - Inside Edition
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

jesus christ.

I bet the parents grew up watching this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

"Injecting is Protecting!"

omg
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Elite Member

This is horrifying.

Isn't heroin kind of expensive? I mean, slip the kid a benadryl if you want them to go to sleep. I'm not saying that to make light of the situation, it just baffles the mind that a couple of junkies who I guarantee spent 90% of their waking hours trying to score would just hand it out.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

and get all their kids addicted as well.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    This is horrifying.

Isn't heroin kind of expensive? I mean, slip the kid a benadryl if you want them to go to sleep. I'm not saying that to make light of the situation, it just baffles the mind that a couple of junkies who I guarantee spent 90% of their waking hours trying to score would just hand it out.
    I hate to say this, but from what I'm hearing, not only is heroin not expensive, but it is also what people who have been addicted to prescription painkillers resort to when they get cut off. FRIGHTENINGLY cheap and accessible.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Elite Member

Well that's depressing.

I'm no stranger to the party scene, but I have absolutely no idea where I would even procure heroin if I wanted some.

Scary.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

I recently saw something about drug use in the US. One dose of heroin is around 6$ while a trip with with Percocet/Oxycodon costs between 20 - 50$.
    Boggles the mind.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Well this just added another log to my fiery hate-on for the human race.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I hate to say this, but from what I'm hearing, not only is heroin not expensive, but it is also what people who have been addicted to prescription painkillers resort to when they get cut off. FRIGHTENINGLY cheap and accessible.
    This is exactly what is wrong with our health care system. So many Doctors will hand out pills like candy, people get addicted, then turn to a cheaper option to keep their habit going.

Doctors need to be held accountable for when and why they prescribe those drugs. I'm not a Doctor nor do I play one on TV, but it is obvious why there is a trend in the heroin epidemic in the US. JMO
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Thread Information