Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Oklahoma Mom & Daughter Arrested For Incestuous Marriage

Default Oklahoma Mom & Daughter Arrested For Incestuous Marriage

It's not in florida!!!!!!

SICK & TWISTED

Oklahoma Mom & Daughter Arrested For Incestuous Marriage

Patricia Spann also married her son — eight years earlier!

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Sep 8, 2016 @ 10:25AM

According to reports, Patricia Ann Spann, 43, and daughter Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, 25, tied the knot in March 2016 in Comanche County.

In a shocking twist, it was also revealed that Patricia had previously married one of her sons, Jody Calvin Spann, back in 2008.

In 2010, Jody annulled the marriage, citing “incest.”
    Authorities became aware of Patricia’s marriage to Misty following a child welfare investigation of their Duncan home in August.
    The 43-year-old told investigators that she “hit it off” with her daughter after they reunited two years ago, blaming their decision to get married on the hope of adopting a child together, KSOW reports.
    Patricia insisted that she did not have a sexual relationship with her son, explaining that they were married to prevent him from being deployed to the military.

“I think she’s worthless, she put my sister into this. She forced my sister into this, there’s a lot of people that know it,” Misty and Jody’s brother, Cody Spann, told KSWO. “For you to want to put your own daughter through this, what kind of person are you? If that’s what you want that’s on you, but none of us kids want that, and now you got my sister behind bars because of your choices, why don’t you let that sit on you as a mom.”
    Oklahoma Mom & Daughter Arrested For Incestuous Marriage - Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Are they trying to prove a point?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

velvet dawn...
    yeah, that's what's catching your eye in this story.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Who is marrying them? I haven't gotten married in a loooong time, but we had to have blood tests and a license. It seems like this should have been caught before. Somehow. I'm so confused by this story.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Are they trying to prove a point?
    and if so, what exactly would that point be?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If you marry your parent, do you basically become your own step-parent? If you need a kidney, and you are a match for yourself, how does that operations work? And can you send yourself to your own room? Does self gratification technically become incest, too? So many questions....
    Alysheba, SHELLEE, stef and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    and if so, what exactly would that point be?
    That they are stupid.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Then they win!
    BITTER likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Who is marrying them? I haven't gotten married in a loooong time, but we had to have blood tests and a license. It seems like this should have been caught before. Somehow. I'm so confused by this story.
    I got married in Ohio in 2014. We didn't have to get blood tests. Maybe because my husband is from a different country and of different races? They did need our parent info, and birth certificate. You're right, it should have been caught some where.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I don't think you need blood tests to get married anymore. At least I didn't, and haven't heard of any of my friends/acquaintances who did either.

I always thought blood tests were to check for venereal disease, i.e., syphilis. Google tells me most States have dropped the requirement.

So, is there really some sort of incestuous relationship or did they marry for some sort of benefits? I can't believe they married in order to adopt a child together.

I'm wondering if there really wasn't a sexual relationship with the son? Sounds like he's pretty pissed about the whole thing.

I don't know why, but i always think that mothers won't do these sorts of things and I'm always shocked when they do.

fgg

North Carolina Mom, 45, and Son, 25, Arrested and Charged With Incest

A North Carolina mother and her adult son were charged with incest in Asheville, North Carolina, according to multiple reports.

The Citizen-Times reported Friday, September 9, that Melissa Nell Kitchens, 45, and son Shaun Thomas Pfeiffer, 25, each face one felony incest charge after arrest warrants alleged they had sex.

Pfeiffer is also facing charges of indecent liberties with a child from a separate incident that allegedly took place August 13, according to ABC.

Incest laws differ from state to state in the United States. In North Carolina, there are three degrees of crime associated with incest. According to AgeOfConsent.net, a Class B1 felony could lead to a prison sentence of a minimum of 25 years; a Class C felony is punishable by 44 to 182 months; and a Class F felony ranges from a 10- to 41-month sentence.

In January 2015, Kitchens praised her son's good looks in a comment on one of his Facebook photos. "Can't get over How Handsome You Are and I'm about to Cry. … You've Got a Heart of Gold--- Never Let Anyone Hurt You. … I miss you& wish I had more time w you," she wrote. (According to Pfeiffer's Facebook profile, he is married.)

Pfeiffer and Kitchens were taken to the Buncombe County Detention Facility. According to the Citizen-Times, he is being held on $70,500 bail while she is being held on $30,000 bail. Both are set to appear in Buncombe County District Court Friday, September 29.

This isn't the only incest case to make headlines recently. Oklahoma mom Patricia Ann Spann, 43, was arrested and charged with incest after marrying her daughter, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann. Patricia was previously married to her son in 2008.

North Carolina Mom and Son Arrested, Charged With Incest - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    velvet dawn...
    yeah, that's what's catching your eye in this story.
    misty velvet dawn, please.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

More Ewwww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information