• 5 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 3 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By Nevan
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 2 Post By dolem

Thread: Nursing mother squirted breast milk at complaining woman

Default Nursing mother squirted breast milk at complaining woman

Nursing mother squirted breast milk at complaining woman

POSTED 6:55 AM, AUGUST 8, 2016, BY WEB STAFF, UPDATED AT 06:58AM, AUGUST 8, 2016

DARTFORD, UK — A mother who was breastfeeding her baby squirted a woman with her breast milk after she complained about her doing it in public, according to The Huffington Post UK.

The incident was first reported on the Dartford Gossip Facebook page and has since gone viral, recording more than 341 shares, 838 likes, and 717 comments.
    The woman was with her son at a local park when the incident happened. In the Facebook post, she said she asked the breastfeeding mother to go somewhere private and she ‘squirted her with her boobs.’

To the lady Dartford park who thought it was appropriate to breastfeed her baby whist my child and very easily distracted husband sat near by. I don’t think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just because I asked you to go somewhere private, telling me to **** off and squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are ashamed of yourself!

The Equality Act 2010 makes it illegal for anyone to stop a woman from breastfeeding in a public place.

------------------
    this story is unconfirmed but i hope it's true!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Nursing mother squirted breast milk at complaining woman

POSTED 6:55 AM, AUGUST 8, 2016, BY WEB STAFF, UPDATED AT 06:58AM, AUGUST 8, 2016

DARTFORD, UK — A mother who was breastfeeding her baby squirted a woman with her breast milk after she complained about her doing it in public, according to The Huffington Post UK.

The incident was first reported on the Dartford Gossip Facebook page and has since gone viral, recording more than 341 shares, 838 likes, and 717 comments.
    The woman was with her son at a local park when the incident happened. In the Facebook post, she said she asked the breastfeeding mother to go somewhere private and she ‘squirted her with her boobs.’

To the lady Dartford park who thought it was appropriate to breastfeed her baby whist my child and very easily distracted husband sat near by. I don’t think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just because I asked you to go somewhere private, telling me to **** off and squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are ashamed of yourself!

The Equality Act 2010 makes it illegal for anyone to stop a woman from breastfeeding in a public place.

------------------
    this story is unconfirmed but i hope it's true!

Women should tell DH not to gawk at a breastfeeding mother's breasts.
    Serendipity likes this.

Oh my god! That's hilarious. She ought to berate her husband for his apparent breastfeeding fetish, rather than bother the mother.

Team Squirt!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I hope she started a trend, angry lactating women squirting breast milk.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I am very pro-breastfeeding wherever the hell you want. And yeah, the other woman had no right to ask the mother to go somewhere else (YOU go somewhere else). But breastmilk is a bodily fluid. I'd be pissed if someone just squirted me with breastmilk.
    stella blue likes this.

^^^
    i think that's the point.

the lesson here is: don't want to get squirted with boob juice, don't complain when women are breastfeeding. easy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I honestly can't believe she had the gall to say that her "very easily distracted husband" needed her to move. An adult male should be in control of his own self and realize that it's a natural bodily function. Her husband should move, or at the very least, look the other direction if it's so bothersome.
    OrangeSlice and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information