• 3 Post By Sarzy
  • 3 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By Deutsche
  • 1 Post By Sarzy
  • 2 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By Sarzy
  • 1 Post By Deutsche

Thread: Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up and injured 15 other people in Germany

Default Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up and injured 15 other people in Germany

Syrian suicide bomber who blew himself up outside German music festival had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had Islamist videos at his home and had enough chemicals to make ANOTHER bomb, police reveal

• Suicide attacker detonated bomb packed with metal shavings outside bar in Ansbach, near Nuremberg, last night
    • The 27-year-old bomber, Syrian man who was denied asylum, was turned away from music festival containing 2,500
    • The blast left 15 people injured - three seriously - and is the fourth bloody attack on German soil in the past week
    • Attacker, named locally as Mohammad Daleel, previously treated in psychiatric unit and had twice attempted suicide
    • Search of his home reveals bomb-making material and video on phone showing him pledging allegiance to ISIS
    • Bomber, who was due to be deported to Bulgaria, was also carrying a roll of 50 euro notes with him at time of attack

The Syrian suicide bomber who blew himself up outside a German music festival had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had Islamist videos at his home and had enough chemicals to make another bomb, it has emerged.
    The 27-year-old, named locally as Mohammad Daleel, injured 12 people outside a packed wine bar in Ansbach, near Nuremberg at 10pm last night after being turned away from an open-air music festival filled with 2,500 people because he didn't have a ticket.
    Instead he walked to a bar in the centre of Ansbach, a town of 40,000 that is also home to a US Army base, and detonated a DIY bomb filled with metal shavings and screws. It was the fourth violent attack on members of the public in Germany in less than a week and authorities have now ordered increased security at airports and train stations.
    Police today raided the Syrian's home in Ansbach as Germany's Interior Ministry revealed the attacker had been refused asylum and was due to be deported to Bulgaria.
    Bavaria's top security official Joachim Herrmann said a video has been found on the bomber's phone showing him pledging allegiance to ISIS. Petrol, chemicals and other materials that could be used to make a bomb were also discovered.
    The man announced a 'revenge' attack against Germany in the name of Allah 'because they help to kill Muslims' and involved the name of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. It also emerged that the bomber was carrying a roll of 50 euro notes with him at the time of the attack.
    The assailant was already known to police for possession of drugs and had also spent time in a psychiatric facility having attempted suicide on two occasions in the past. Daleel was apparently angry at facing deportation to Bulgaria and wanted asylum in Germany, reports claim.

A hearse containing his remains left the scene of the bombing at dawn while residents at the man's asylum shelter described him as a 'lying attention seeker'.
    The latest incident will fuel growing public unease about Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door refugee policy, under which more than a million migrants have entered Germany over the past year, many fleeing war in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.
    An interior ministry spokesman said the man had received two deportation orders - the latest on July 13 - but could not be returned directly to Syria because of the civil war ripping the country apart.
    The first deportation notice was issued on December 22, 2014 and he was to be transported to Bulgaria because this was where he had submitted his first asylum request.
    The spokesman, Tobias Plate, said he could not say 'at this moment why the deportation' of the asylum seeker didn't happen. It was not clear when he was supposed to be deported.
    It comes after a spate of attacks in the south of the country.
    On Sunday, a Syrian man hacked a woman to death with a machete and wounded two others outside a bus station in the southwestern city of Reutlingen before being arrested. Police said there were no indications pointing to terrorism.
    Two days earlier, mentally ill loner Ali Sonboly, 18, went on a deadly gun rampage at a Munich mall, killing nine people and leaving dozens wounded.
    And an axe attack on a train near Wuerzburg last Monday wounded five. A 17-year-old Afghan asylum-seeker was shot and killed by police as he fled the scene.
    The recent attacks in Bavaria came shortly after a Tunisian man driving a truck killed 84 people when he ploughed through a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, along the famed French Riviera.
    Bavaria Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the man, who arrived in Germany two years ago, had tried to commit suicide twice before last night's bombing.
    'A provisional translation by an interpreter shows that he expressly announces, in the name of Allah, and testifying his allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a famous Islamist leader, an act of revenge against the Germans because they're getting in the way of Islam,' he said at a news conference.
    Herrmann added: 'I think that after this video there's no doubt that the attack was a terrorist attack with an Islamist background.'
    Earlier, Hermann had said he found it 'outrageous' that the man - known to police in the town of 40,000 people for petty criminality - had abused the asylum system in such a way.
    'It's terrible ... that someone who came into our country to seek shelter has now committed such a heinous act and injured a large number of people who are at home here, some seriously.
    'It's a further, horrific attack that will increase the already growing security concerns of our citizens. We must do everything possible to prevent the spread of such violence in our country by people who came here to ask for asylum.'
    He told Reuters the recent attacks raised serious questions about Germany's asylum law and security across the country and said he planned to introduce measures at a Bavarian government meeting on Tuesday to strengthen the police forces and ensure they have adequate equipment.
    He said investigators had yet to determine the motive of the attacks. 'Because the rucksack and this bomb were packed with so many metal parts that could have killed and injured many more people, it cannot simply be considered a pure suicide attempt.'

Investigators were this morning seen entering a former hotel in the city where the 27-year-old is said to have lived. A team of 30 officers have been brought in to question acquaintances and examining evidence collected from his home at the asylum-seeker shelter.
    One resident at the centre said he had occasionally had coffee with the attacker and they had discussed religion. Alireza Khodadadi told The Associated Press that the man, whom he would identify only as Mohammed, had told him that ISIS was not representative of Islam.
    'He always said that, no, I'm not with them, I don't like them and such stuff. But I think he had some issues because, you know, he told lies so often without any reason, and I understand that he wants to be in the centre of (attention), you know, he needed (attention),' Khodadadi said.
    A social worker who knew him, Reinhold Eschenbacher, described him as 'friendly, inconspicuous and nice' when he came to his office pick up his welfare benefits.
    The suicide bomber was named as Mohammad Daleel by other asylum seekers who lived with him at a budget hotel. Daleel lived alone in a one-bedroom floor of the Hotel Christl where the German Government paid the monthly rent of 192euros.
    The bomber had lived at the hotel on a quiet residential street above the town of Ansbach for just over a year.
    Fellow resident Mubariz Mahmood said Daleel had not shown any signs of radicalisation towards the terror group ISIS.
    He last saw him a week ago when Daleel waved at him from the balcony of his room on the second floor of the hotel used to house up to 35 asylum seekers.

Read more: Syrian suicide bomber who blew himself up outside German music festival had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had Islamist videos at his home and had enough chemicals to make ANOTHER bomb, police revealÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Gold Member

I hope this gets better. But I fear it is only going to get worse and worse.
    Alysheba likes this.

The only plus here is that only he was killed. And yes this situation will get worse.

I'm in a bit of shock that Germany is being targeted right now. I mean, who in their right mind fucks with Germans?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And now a priest beheaded in Rouen. This has certainly been a month of bloodshed.

Just when you think these creatures couldn't sink any lower !
    Attacking and killing a 84years old, frail man is making me so angry
    yet I feel very... helpless for all of us.
    How can we protect and defend us ? Authorities still treat potential terrorists like kittens.
    greysfang, panic and LaFolie like this.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

These bastards........
    That poor priest. Makes me want to puke thinking of how terrifying his last moments were.
    panic likes this.

Did you guys include the Syrian refugee who killed a pregnant woman with a machete in Reutlingen yesterday?

Do we now include domestic violence as terrorism if the perp is Muslim?

Because that is thought to be the story with that guy, they were a couple and he killed her. She was possibly pregnant with his child.

(Not that I necessarily have an issue with calling domestic violence terrorism, but there's going to be a lot of new people on watchlists if that's what makes one a terrorist, loads of them American and definitely not all will be Muslims....)
    sputnik and panic like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm not sure that I recall where I said it was terrorism, although it does add to the general unease about recent arrivals running around with sharp instruments. Also, I think it might be better to wait until it is crystal clear that she was pregnant with this guy's child (as opposed to someone else's) since saying that she had something to do with her murderer in an intimate sense would be insult on top of injury if it isn't actually true.

^^^^
    german authorities have dismissed any terrorist links with regard to the machete incident.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Well, at the very least, it's a misuse of kitchen tools!
    panic likes this.

'Head of @Europol says there are at least 5,000 returners from Islamic State, like the Rouen jihadist, in Europe tonight. Likely many more.'

From twitter. I don't get why we let these people back!
    Kittylady likes this.

'we' have to stop them from traveling to Turkey/Syria, once they are there, they return under Turkey protection and with false documents. It's absurd, but every Hooligan in Europe faces harder requirements to enter and leave countries than radicalised Islamists.

edit: let's not forget that many terror attacks were done by people who have never seen terror camp from the inside. They are under us too.
    joebob likes this.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    'we' have to stop them from traveling to Turkey/Syria, once they are there, they return under Turkey protection and with false documents. It's absurd, but every Hooligan in Europe faces harder requirements to enter and leave countries than radicalised Islamists.

edit: let's not forget that many terror attacks were done by people who have never seen terror camp from the inside. They are under us too.
    Any time someone flies out to Syria, we need to put out an Interpol intelligence note that they think that Erdogan is a raging a-hole. That way, when they try to sneak back in through Turkey they'll get thrown in some gulag.

Thread Information