Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: Another black man shot in Miami, thankfully not killed, but watch

Default Another black man shot in Miami, thankfully not killed, but watch

He is a behavioral therapist who was getting an autistic patient back who'd run off. This is insane.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He asked the cop why did he shoot him and the cop said, "I don't know."

So how is the media going to say he deserved it? Did he take a candy bar when he was 7? What are they going to say he should've done differently? This is disgusting. I hope to god the officer is fired.

The cop shot at him 3 times, I don't know if he was hit more than once, but that was not an accident. They'll say that the cop fired for his life because he couldn't tell if the truck was a gun or not.

They handcuffed Charles Kinsey and left him lying on his stomach on the burning hot sidewalk for 20 minutes before an ambulance showed up. They didn't charge him with anything.
    Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; July 21st, 2016 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He asked the cop why did he shoot him and the cop said, "I don't know."

Well, he couldn't say "Because you're black"

It's clear from the video that the police had plenty of time to assess what was going on and not train their guns on them, but they didn't go that route.
    HWBL, ShimmeringGlow, czb and 14 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

I'm glad the gentleman is alive.
    fgg, in21derland, panic and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    So how is the media going to say he deserved it? Did he take a candy bar when he was 7? What are they going to say he should've done differently? This is disgusting. I hope to god the officer is fired.
    He should not only be fired, but he should also be in prison for attempted murder. What the fuck was that cop thinking?

I read that Charles Kinsey's lawyer has already been approached about a settlement by the city. Someone shot video of the aftermath of the shooting and the cops weren't in any hurry to get him aid. The cops were busy patting them down and handcuffing them. The bystanders overheard Kinsey saying, "don't shoot me, don't shoot me."

That is beyond messed up. It's shocking to me to see these videos and at the same time I'm thankful for the general public for taking them. I think the vast majority of police are good guys, but quite obviously, there are also those not so good. Those who react before thinking and those who put their own prejudices before common sense.
    louiswinthorpe111 and holly like this.

I think its the opposite. I think the majority of cops are control freak assholes and the good ones are few and far between.
    BITTER, in21derland, HWBL and 6 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm at a loss for words, except to say that I honestly don't know how it could get more absurd than a guy lying flat on the ground with his hands in the air - and still getting shot.

I 'm starting to think there should be a nation-wide, 60-day moratorium on deadly weaponry being carried by police forces. They can still have pepper spray, tazers, etc. But somehow you have to break the cycle.

When he raised his arms they thought he was going to fly away like Superman so they shot him to prevent his escape. Completely justified.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think its the opposite. I think the majority of cops are control freak assholes and the good ones are few and far between.
    I think you may be right greys...this shit isn't happening in a vacuum.
    HWBL, greysfang and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'm glad there was a video. That trigger-happy cop needs to have his gun and badge taken right now, and so does the other cop cause he let the guy lay there handcuffed 20 minutes without calling for medical. The therapist and patient looked so innocent out there at the mercy of someone who couldn't wait to shoot his ass. What a brave therapist trying to comfort his patient while taking bullets from cops. I'm sickened. Mother fuckers. I've seen video of a man who died at the doors of an ER, handcuffed in police custody, and was begging them to get him inside and they never did, they tazed him 20 times in a half hour and fuckin killed him.
    HWBL and garysgirl1999 like this.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information